[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NFL Draft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: nfl.jpg (72 KB, 590x295) Image search: [Google]
nfl.jpg
72 KB, 590x295
Team
Player you want to draft
Player you hope your team won't draft

>Bengals
>Josh Doctson
>Braxton Miller
>>
File: qc2M2Ie.png (329 KB, 384x800) Image search: [Google]
qc2M2Ie.png
329 KB, 384x800
>Jags
>Jalen Ramsey
>Myles Jack (pic related)
>>
>Vikings
>I didn't pay attention this year, idk Knemdiche
>>
>>67015591
>Panthers
>Kevin Dodd
>Derrick Henry
>>
Cowboys
Ramsey
Any QB
>>
>>67015710
What's wrong with Henry? Ingram has become a solid back for NO and Henry is Ingram 2.0
>>
>>67015769
he's literally shit
i could run for thousands of yards too if my offensive line fucking blocked the entire defense of the other team 8 yards every goddamn play

and plus picking an alabama rb is as bad as picking an usc receiver
>>
>niners
>Buckner
>lynch

Pretty standard amongst niner fans. Better off tanking and trying for a QB next year. rebuild the LB corp, sign Norman. Get Buckner.
>>
>>67015858
>sign Norman
he's signing with the r******s
>>
>>67015877
Niners have so much cap room to blow. Gl with that.
>>
Rams, Goff, Wentz
>>
>>67015591
>Stoolers
>Karl Joseph
>Mackenzie Alexander
>>
>Lions
>Jack Conklin OT
>any fucking thing else please no more wide receivers Stafford needs protection you fuckwits
>>
>>67015929
Actually you should try to trade back down. Because whatever QB you draft is not worth what you paid for him.

How the fuck you trade rape the redskins, everyone praises the great team you built with said trade rape picks, release everyone and proceed to get trade raped yourself?
>>
File: 1458443856758.gif (389 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
1458443856758.gif
389 KB, 250x140
>>67015981
>>
>>67015905
the shitskins just sent a private jet to pick Norman up, so.....
>>
>>67015834
Ok then. He must be the first RB ever to be shit yet get 8 yards a carry. 8 yards seems pretty good to me
>>
When's the draft?
>>
>>67016201
Six days
>>
>>67016194
But he had the best offensive line going against nothing

Go back and watch the games. Alabama literally pushed the defensive lines back 8 yarda every play

That shit won't happen in the nfl
>>
>>67016290
So because the rest of his team was good, this means he isn't good? Or at least, you mean you don't know his skill level because you haven't seen him play in the nfl?

He didn't pick the schedule or his teammates, he just played. And won a heisman and national championship
>>
>>67016759
No one is grading him a 1st round pick
And very few are grading him higher than mid 2nd/3rd round
>>
>>67016759
You just btfo of your own argument
No one has any idea how'll he do without an elite OL
>>
>>67015591
>Chargers
Ramsey, Bosa/Tunsil
>>
>>67016973
>Ramsey
>Bosa/Tunsil
>>
>>67015591
I think you mean:

>Bengals
>Darron Lee
>>
>>67016970
My argument is that he beat Ingram's rushing record and he's about a foot bigger than him, he'll do good if not great in the nfl

>>67016918
No RB in this year's draft should go 1st round, that's not what I was calling for, I just wanted to know why people think he sucks
>>
>>67017155
Don't necessarily think he sucks, just dont sant the panthers to waste a 1st on him
>>
>Raiders
>Robert Nkemdiche
>Jack Conklin
>>
Redskins Karl Joseph, hopefully trade back to the top of the second and get him there
>>
>eagles are on the clock
>time winding down
>"the eagles have traded up, and they have yet to decide who they're going to draft
>wait a minute
>BAH GAWD, IT'S MARCUS SMITH, MARCUS SMITH IS IN THE BUILDING
>HE'S MISSING TACKLES LEFT AND RIGHT
>gets up to the podium out of breath
>grabs the microphone
>"can't stiff the smith"
>eagles go 0-16
>>
File: 1453533418167.jpg (109 KB, 540x324) Image search: [Google]
1453533418167.jpg
109 KB, 540x324
>>67015591
>Toxins
>Hunter Henry or Corey Coleman
>More injury prone, no-effort, lack-of-any-talent, un-coach-up-able losers

I just hope the Texans somehow snag a decent wideout AND Hunter Henry. If they just get Henry, then I'm ok since they are in desperate need of a quality TE.

Of course, I don't trust Rick Smith to pick his own goddamned nose, so he'll probably screw up royally. If not in the first round, then definitely afterwards.
>>
>>67024826
Addendum:

If the Texans grabbed Hunter Henry in the first, I'd be ok if they nabbed Sterling Shepard in the second (assuming he falls that far, I guess).
>>
UNIRONIC UNPAID PROFESSIONALS COUT RANKING QBS

1. Connor Cook (next Bradley)
2. Cody Kessler (next Romo)
3. Jared Goff (next Cutler)
4. Dak Prescott (next Batch)
5. Brandon Doughty (next Keenum)
90001. Paxton Lynch (next Mallett)
90000001. Carson Wentz (next Weeden)
>>
>Browns
>Jalen Ramsey / Joey Bosa
>Myles Jack
>>
>>67024985
>Connor Cook (next Bradley)
What do those two have in common other than playing in the state of Michigan?
>>
>Saints
>Jalen Ramsey
>>
>Panthers
>Kevin Dodd or William Jackson III
>Henry or Apple
>>
>Raiders
>Robert Nkemdiche/Ezekiel Elliott (pls fall)
>Reggie Ragland
>>
>>67025930
>>67017248
>>67015663
>Nkemdiche

That guy is a disaster waiting to happen. Criminal element and a lazy retard.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.