[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If they hypothetically choke, how would their almost league champions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: LIFELONG.jpg (84 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
LIFELONG.jpg
84 KB, 512x512
If they hypothetically choke, how would their almost league champions run be remembered in history?
>>
Below Gerrards slip but above Untied losing it last second in terms of failure
>>
>>67014195
It would be remembered as the season the Jews won
>>
>>67014195
It will be forgotten in 5-10 years.
>>
It would be remembered as the season Wenger allowed Spurs to win the league and Leicester to finish above us

Can't wait until Emery joins us next year and puts an end to Wenger's reign of terror
>>
>>67014195
It wont.
>>
Glorious failure. At Christmas they were being compared to Norwich 92-93 but they've far surpassed that. Leicester fans won't care because they still get champions league next season.

People have been overhyping it a bit as if Gillingham Town or something were doing it, Leicester is a pretty big club.
>>
>>67015468
Tbh think it's more the fact of where they were last season that's incredible
>>
>>67015495
Thing is what Pearson kept saying last season was true, they were playing well but always got unlucky. They're barely playing any better this season but sneaking in lucky wins almost every week.

I support Leicester but technically they're very basic.
>>
lester is meme: the team
>>
>>67014205
Nah this will go above the slip I think, just because of how unexpected this season has been. Liverpool are seen as a 'sleeping giant' that will get good at some point whereas nobody expected this, and now nobody expects them to bottle it.
>>
>>67015683
yeah, I don't know why people made >you favourites go down this season, as you said you played well with no luck at all for long stretches last year. you got points from all the hard fixtures then had an easy run and just got fucked somehow then the meme magic started to bail you out
>>
1. Newcastle blowing a 12 point lead
2. Liverpool losing the title at Anfield vs Arsenal
3. Gerrard's slip
4. AGUEROOOOOOOOOOO
5. Vardy getting banged
>>
>>67014195
>If
>>
>>67015468
For you
>>
>>67014195
I don't know, but I know I'll enjoy the shitposting that will happen on /sp/ as soon as spuds win on GD on the last game.
>>
File: 1377546437530.gif (2 MB, 162x191) Image search: [Google]
1377546437530.gif
2 MB, 162x191
>>67018247
>mfw
>>
>>67015468
they literraly almost got relegated last season, and I'm pretty sure you know how much their players costed

There are like 15-20 bigger teams than them in England, and nowadays for a team that small to pull something like this off was impossible
>>
Britains;

>18-1
>>
>>67015468
>Leicester is a pretty big club.
for the championship, not for the eagle
>>
>>67014195
As a Leicester City fan reminiscing with his grandson -
>It all started with a Thai gangbang and a racist manager....
>>
It wouldn't be.
>>
>>67017721
>keegan: id love it! *jabbing his finger at the camera*
Always felt Liverpool were absolute dicks for winning that lost game the way they did.

Handed Manure the league.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.