[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What changed, /sp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Houston_Astros_logo.gif (30 KB, 641x631) Image search: [Google]
Houston_Astros_logo.gif
30 KB, 641x631
What changed, /sp/?
>>
>>67011544
the universe corrected itself

I mean come on, Lastros not being in last? Insanity
>>
They overachieved last year. Strong first half but reverted back to their actual capabilities in the second half. It's unfortunate because they seem like a likable franchise.
>>
Just a fluke year. Back to the cellar with them.
>>
surely just a slow start.
2016 champs
>>
It's still April.
>>
>>67011563
If the universe corrected itself, the Rangers would be about five more games back than the Astros
>>
>>67011544
The logo, for one
>>
It's April. They'll still win the division.
>>
File: 1452816824089.png (136 KB, 534x629) Image search: [Google]
1452816824089.png
136 KB, 534x629
>>67011544
I still think it's fucked up they got moved to the AL West and we got the Brewers. I miss the old Astros rivalries. Wish things could go back to the way they were before asshole Bud Selig ruined it.
>>
>>67012617
>brewers move to NL Central
>Selig used to own the Brewers
>NL Central now too full
>blocks sail of Astros until new owner agrees to allow move to AL West

HOW IS THIS EVEN LEGAL
>>
>>67012641

It made no sense at the time, and still makes no sense to this day. Hopefully one day this wrong will be righted.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.