[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OH GOD I'VE DONE IT WHAT AM I IN FOR?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (94 KB, 1136x807) Image search: [Google]
file.png
94 KB, 1136x807
OH GOD

I'VE DONE IT

WHAT AM I IN FOR?
>>
Lots of cars going round and round a track really fast
>>
>>67008325
>buying one ticket
>going alone

lol what a loser
>>
vrrrrm vrrrm
>>
>>67008361

You're right. I should get a ticket for my girlfr-

Oh.

;_;
>>
watching most of the race on a screen
>>
holy shit those taxes and fees

maximum jew
>>
>>67008325
are you amazed that you spent that much money, or that its a ticket for a pseduo sport?

I've only been to two concerts in my life, and both times I paid $400 for the tickets, cause I made sure they were close as fuck to the stage.
>>
>get drunk
>gamble too much
>five minutes of excitement at the start which you can hear but not see
>holy fuck the cars go much faster than they seem to on tv
>try and fail to get decent photo of cars
>drink more
>gamble more
>round and round - is it over yet?
>race ends - you can hear it but not see it
>drunkenly convince yourself start line tickets would have been a waste of money
>tear up betting slips
>go home

Still a decent day out desu.
>>
>>67008462
I'm from New York. This sport is probably as exciting as feeding pigeons in the park. But damn if I dont want to get high as a kite and go see the Indy 500 or whatever, and just sit there in amazement of the view, the crowd, and the culture.
>>
>>67008325
>$36.41 in taxes

Truly, da land of da free :DDDDD
>>
>>67008481
Indy 500 you can actually see the cars pass frequently enough to know what's going on and stuff. It's a great race to see in person.
>>
>>67011140
>500 cars driving around a circle in indianapolis
>considered by many as the greatest sport in the country
>American """""""""""sports"""""""""
>>
>>67008325
I hope you enjoy it, maybe meet some qts because to me F1 is something to enjoy on TV on my couch like a tubby
>>
>>67008462

This but without the self pity
>>
>>67008370

I can be your gf if you get me a citizenship, brah.

I can even wear a wig and shit.
>>
YAY VROOOOOOOOOOOOM
>>
>going to a motorsports event
Enjoy your blurs
>>
>>67008325
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
>>
why not go to COTA and see taylor swift
>>
>literally paying money to watch cars turn left
Pro tip: the car that turns left the fastest wins.
>>
>>67008325
Make sure you don't get run over by a tractor.
>>
File: 1278369969996.jpg (50 KB, 414x340) Image search: [Google]
1278369969996.jpg
50 KB, 414x340
>$36 in delivery/ticketing fees
>for a piece of paper
>>
Will Trudeau be at the GP ?
>>
File: canada.jpg (54 KB, 457x340) Image search: [Google]
canada.jpg
54 KB, 457x340
>>67012620
hes busy
>>
>>67011248

no self pity. it was an enjoyable day out. not sure why anyone would go to more than one grand prix though. the noise and unbelievable cornering speed of the cars IRL is the only reason to go, and and I had my fix of both within ten minutes. got to stagger onto the track at the end which was pretty cool I guess. not sure if you can do that at any other tracks.

a couple of lads went off at the corner I was watching from which was mildly exciting. would not go again.
>>
>>67008325

Why not the US grand prix brah?

How close are you to the Canadian border?
>>
>>67012749
>a couple of lads went off at the corner I was watching from which was mildly exciting. would not go again.

Jesus fuck you watched Bianchi get tractored and you didn't do a single fucking thing, did you, Hiroshi? You fucking monster
>>
>>67011133
Sales tax is already in the price of the ticket. The other fees are for DHL shipping and whatever other Jewry the event promoter is up to
>>
>>67012789

i'm twice as close to montreal as I am to Austin.

Also seats cost about half the price for canada as they do for COTA
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.