[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on him? Was on cowherd today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: btjealcss8dvecwkqcje.png (294 KB, 640x363) Image search: [Google]
btjealcss8dvecwkqcje.png
294 KB, 640x363
Thoughts on him? Was on cowherd today
>>
Alt right of sports radio
>>
File: FB_IMG_1461306511077.jpg (62 KB, 812x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461306511077.jpg
62 KB, 812x960
>cowherd
>>
File: image.gif (537 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
537 KB, 480x270
>2016
>listening to Cowherd

JUST
>>
File: 1410304986253.gif (2 MB, 277x279) Image search: [Google]
1410304986253.gif
2 MB, 277x279
>Cowturd
>>
File: 1293031534490.png (7 KB, 210x230) Image search: [Google]
1293031534490.png
7 KB, 210x230
I never cared much for him. Then I read that article where he calls out the BlackLivesMatter retards for being the completely useless faggots that they are.
>>
Better than Wilbon when on PTI

Wilbon is all bluster, Whitlocks analysis goes deep
>>
>>67008016
Literally the only black guy in sports that is a race baiting faggot.

He's still left-leaning and pro-black and stuff, but he calls out racial bullshit crying all the time. Read an article about the Missouri protest that he wrote that was excellent.

http://j.school/post/133025099640/crying-wolfe-exposes-real-problem
>>
>>67015901
>that is a race baiting faggot

SHIT I meant isn't*
>>
Whitlock is pretty based 2bqh
>>
>>67015901
>The execution of an innocent black boy draws the attention of a handful of local dignitaries while the death of a black teenager foolish enough to wrestle a cop for control of a gun helps foment unrest on a nearby college campus seven months after then-attorney general Eric Holder destroyed the fallacy of “Hands Up Don’t Shoot.”

>Lies stacked on top of lies create the bullshit we’re witnessing in Columbia, Missouri. Clever faculty members, in my opinion, baited a small group of misguided black students into stirring a racial shitstorm strong enough to attract Twitter-addicted journalists looking for their next relevancy hit off the Black Lives Matter crack pipe.

>The absurdity of the past week at Mizzou couldn’t be duplicated on South Park.

damn
>>
>>67015935
>Twitter-addicted journalists looking for their next relevancy hit off the Black Lives Matter crack pipe

that is beautiful
>>
>>67015935
absolutely savage family
>>
>>67008016
Hes a vlack that grew up in the ghettos and had a shitty beginning to life, but succeeded in playing football until collee and than began writibg.

And as a product hes one of tbe best objective reporter on issues, particularly with race. Specifically, hes not a sheltered piece of shit that cries race at every opportunity. He observes every point of view on an issue from an objective standpoint at all angles.

Hes been impacted on a lot of the issues that typical sports writers cry racism over, yet he walks a different path.

He can be for blacks and the racism issue or agains it. It all depends on the facts, and the fucking truth.

And thats literally why hes one of the best writers out there, especially with soorts media and racial issues. His articles on J.school are often brilliant, even if i dint always agree with then. Hes a much better alternative for realistic approaches to an issue than the typical race baiting pieces of shit like Bomani Jones or any fuck from Deadspin.

People that dont know him just figure he just another fat black sports guy that cries racism all the time. And that couldnt be further from the truth.
>>
>>67016252
Good lord the spelling errors I made.
>>
>>67016252
>>67016291
benis :D
>>
I'm a huge fan of what I've read of his. I think they only thing I don't particulary agree with is his super-strict stance on the word nigger, but I respect it
>>
>>67015935
What a fucking Uncle Tom bitch ass nigga
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
He's okay, but

>listening to colin coward

ISHYGDDT
>>
>>67016388
Go poo in loo
>>
he writes well and he is a hoot and a half whenever he is on PTI or HQ.
>>
>>67008016
>I care about "sports journalists"
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.