[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/box/ - Gennady Gennadyevich Golovkin Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: Golovkin-Wade-Liam-Brady.png (522 KB, 492x600) Image search: [Google]
Golovkin-Wade-Liam-Brady.png
522 KB, 492x600
/sp/ ready for the return of Triple GGGod? Who you got?

5/7 - Canelo-Khan
5/21 - Wilder-Povetkin
7/9 - Fury-Klitschko II

check out this thread for legit fights
>>66990218
>>
>>67003961
>Who you got?
>-10,000 odds
I wonder
Will Wade make the 3rd round?
>>
>>67004271
These are the real questions
>>
Golovkin will SMASH Wade. I'll be watching UFC live and watching the Golovkin fight on my DVR later.
>>
>>67006571
I'm watching both simultaneously at a bar, probably will pay more attention to UFC because my friends are more into it and watch this fight again after
>>
Take your bets folks.

>Does Gennady KO Wade before the sixth or after?

>Does Wade pull over an upset victory (kek) or go the distance?

>Does Chocolatito KO his opponent?

>Is it earlier or later than Golovkin KO's Wade?

>What chance do you give Khan to pull an upset victory over Canelo? Or will his glass jaw get him KO'd?

>Will Golden Boy and Canelo continue to duck GGG after this fight and give up the belt rather than making Alvarez fight his mandatory in Golovkin?

>Will Gonzalez continue to look like the best p4p fighter in the world and will it lead to a Inoue or possibly Yamanaka?

>What fun things will GGG say in his post-fights interview in broken English to Max Kellerman? Will he finally call out Canelo directly? BJS? Or will he just continue saying he's ready to fight anyone and Wade is a good boy?

>Who is your pick for Wilder - Povetkin?

>Do you think they could beat the winner of Fury - Kiltschko II?

>Who wins Fury - Kiltschko II?

>Why isn't Ortiz getting as much hype as other HW fighters? Could he actually be the best in the division?
>>
GGG
Canelo
Povetkin
Fury

last one is obviously the closest so it will be a tough one. And Wilder may KO Povetkin, but may be not. He lucked his way through against that Polish football hooligan, but this time the quality of his opposition is much higher, so I could easily see Povetkin going distance and that means bye bye Wilder.
>>
>>67006571
Watch the MeMeA on DVR and GGG live you cocksmoker
>>
>>67007246
Wilder will need to keep povetkin outside to give himself a chance at a knockout, or the babby will eat his face
>>
Fuck, I'm getting HBO in May so I'll have to stream this. Go Kazakh Thunder!
>>
>>67003961
GGG looked great last time out. That jab is getting better.
>>
>>67003961
This fights a joke literally wwe predetermined outcome
>>
>>67007552
HBO is free this weekend
>>
>>67007944

Yeah but at least with GGG you're guaranteed a highlight reel KO
>>
fights a fucking joke GGG is a fucking hypocrite
giving it ill fight Mayweather at 154 but not Canelo at 155 just swallow your pride you fucking skip maker
>>
>>67007108
7th or 8th, Golovkin might stretch it out a bit like he did against Willie Monroe jr
No
Yes
Gonna say earlier
Like 1 in 20 chance of winning. Basically needs to not get hit.
They will continue to duck, de la Hoya has said as much. WBC will facilitate them
Yes, and hopefully
He will call out Canelo and say he's ready to fight anyone
I am genuinely unsure, if Wilder pulls through, I am firmly on the Wilder hype train
Not in the next year or so, perhaps after when Wilder is more polished
Again, unsure, perhaps Klitschko, I think he maybe underestimated Fury, Klitschko did very little against Fury
Not sure, Golden Boy are too invested in Canelo to promote anyone else. That being said, he is 37, so in the next few years when he declines slightly, expect a fight against Anthony Joshua when Hearn is 99.999999% sure AJ will win
>>
>>67007996
ahh hell yes negro. Just checked, Skinemax is free too til Monday. Now I can watch the fight and Game of Thrones.
>>
>>67008703
>thinking AJ is even in the top 5 heavyweights let alone the best
>>
>Real HW Rankings
Fury
Kiltschko
Ortiz
Wilder
Povetkin
Joshua
Pulev
Everyone else

>Real Middleweight Rankings
Golovkin
Canelo
Saunders
Cotto
Lara
Jacobs
Ramirez
Jack
DeGale
Eubank, Jr.
Lemieux
Khan (Provisional placement, not true MW -- Could be much higher)
>>
>>67008752
Fury, Klitschko and at a push Potvetkin. I'd have him favourite over anyone else.
>>
>>67011511
Joshua would lose to Ortiz right now.
>>
I have HBO, how can I watch the undercard this weekend?
>>
>>67011336
good listings.
>>
>>67011336
why has jacobs been so quiet since quillin would like to see him fight Andy Lee next
>>
>>67011336

Why are you ranking super middleweights with middleweights?
>>
File: povetkin.jpg (61 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
povetkin.jpg
61 KB, 1280x719
Canelo-Khan

Canelo - It's too much of a jump, Khan has a weak chin and only 2 notable wins at welterweight and now moving up. Alvarez opened at 1.44 on most UK books and has been backed into 1.28 on most sites so that tells you what the consensus is, if you think Khan can move on the outside and leave Alvarez flat footed you will get good odds but not for me.

Wilder-Povetkin

Wilder. He gets a lot of hate because after beating Stiverne for the title in a measured 12 rounds he hasn't fought anyone else worth mentioning and he isn't the best boxer in the world. Povetkin is at a big size disadvantage though (see pic next to the Fury's). Height and reach matters at heavyweight, we are in the era of tall super heavyweights now and Wilder is fairly powerful. I believe he will box in a competent way and if the opportunity opens up push for the KO.

Fury-Klitschko II

Fury by decision, he will get his weight down to 18 stone in camp (250lbs) and he will try to do the same as last time, use the jab and height/reach advantage to control the range and keep moving. Klitschko took the last couple of rounds off Fury by being more aggressive and coming into range but I don't think he can do it over 12 rounds.
>>
>>67015631
Povetkin will rek Wilder, I'm fairly certain.I'm sure he's roiding, he has looked a different beast altogether since the Wlad travesty.
>>
>>67015692

He's in much better shape now, he's Russian so it's a high likely hood he's using something. Wilder has huge reach advantage though 75" vs 83" his corner has to tell him to get the jab going.
>>
>>67015760
i dont think wilder has the ability or the brains to keep povetkin out for long though. and if he cant hes gonna get knocked out
>>
>>67003961
>/box/

This is still a thing?
>>
why do amerifats love GGG?
>>
>>67012705
I don't think it is broadcast anywhere
>>
>>67016030

Probably because he's white and dominates the division but his PPV numbers aren't great.
>>
Andre Berto is fighting Victor Ortiz next Saturday. Who have you got?
>>
Callum smith is the best super middlewight in the division lads
>>
>>67016313

Agree. He will beat Badou Jack, that's why these ranking lists are pointless, not mentioned yet because he hasn't won a world title. He's tall and powerful and will probably be able to move up to Light Heavyweight in the future. I had a cheeky fiver on him getting a first round KO at 11/1 in his last fight.
>>
>>67008752

If you don't think AJ is top 5 you have bought into the Anti Joshua/Matchroom circle jerk. It doesn't matter that Whyte is the only one to make him work, he still knocks out most of the bums in the division. Outside of Fury, Klitschko, Povetkin and Wilder there's only Luis Ortiz (who he beats) that's a good fight. Pulev, Parker, Stiverne, Malik Scott, Lucas Browne all get KO'd. He probably won't be challenged until next year.
>>
>>67016721
I see him moving up to Light-Heavyweight too, don't think his power will carry up too well there though, it's mostly coming from his size at this level.
>>
>>67017777

Yeah true, he doesn't want to get in the ring with Andre Ward but he's young enough to improve and make a dent depending on when he moves up and who's on top then
>>
>>67013035
lol well looks like this fight is happening on the frampton-lsc undercard
>>
>>67003961
>Golovkin: 2M
>Wade: 500k

I wonder what his purse against BJS will be? Will he be still looking for top dollar even though BJS will be getting Martin level amount of money to give up his belt? Is his "it's not about the money, it's about the belts" thinking a ruse?
>>
>>67008713
Ep 1 got leaked lol.
>>
>>67020951
cant believe Loma and walters isnt worth 1 million to HBO but this fucking joke of a fight is worth 2.5mil GGG is getting way overpaid for such little audience he brings
>>
>>67021089
This so fucking much.

I blame Walters on saying no to the fight too.

1M Lomo 400k Walters isn't too bad, considering it'll be 700k each if Walters win.

Gonzalez thinks he can head a card too. He's whining about being a co-feature and not earning a lot despite getting 400k fighting a bum.
>>
>>67021247
love Gonzalez but he isnt headlining shit in America Ricardo Lopez wasnt even doing that in his prime its just too low of a weight
>>
>>67021089
>>67021247
ggg is a bigger name, he has some mainstream recognition loma or walters have none.
>>
http://boxrec.com/person/647899?role=manager

how does he fucking do it?
>>
>>67024728
>Live Life Loud‼️
>>
Frampton confirmed for stepping up in weight and fighting Leo Santa Cruz for his Featherweight title.

Kind of disappointing, but predictable.

Think Santa Cruz will win desu senpai
>>
>>67030639

Hope he loses, he's a gobshite and dodged Rigondeaux. He lost rounds as soon as Quigg got around to fighting and put it on him.
>>
>>67011336

David Haye would beat Pulev and possibly Povetkin and Wilder. Shame his next 2 fights are nothing fights.
>>
golovkin fighting another bum edition
>>
Name another athlete from Kazakhstan that isn't Golovkin. Fuck it, just name another person from Kazakhstan that isn't Golovkin.
>>
>>67032692
Borat
>>
>>67032808
Borats now real m8
>>
I won't wake up at 4am just to search for a crappy Golovkin - Wade fight lol

Looking forward to Saunders - Bursak and Hughie Fury - Kassi next Saturday. What does it mean if a guy has a WBO Intercontinental title?
>>
>>67035165
Bursak vs Saunders got called off due to """""""""""""""injury"""""""""" whats really happening is wadden making Saunders-Eubank 2
>>
>>67035396
wooooi that would be sick
>>
>>67032692
That cute volleyball chick who got people upset.
>>
What time does the fight begin? Streams?
>>
>>67037606
10 et/7 pt
>>
>>67007108
after
no
yes
later
>What chance do you give Khan to pull an upset victory over Canelo? Or will his glass jaw get him KO'd?
1/10, and it will
>Will Golden Boy and Canelo continue to duck GGG after this fight and give up the belt rather than making Alvarez fight his mandatory in Golovkin?
he'll fight him eventually
>Will Gonzalez continue to look like the best p4p fighter in the world and will it lead to a Inoue or possibly Yamanaka?
who the fuck cares
>What fun things will GGG say in his post-fights interview in broken English to Max Kellerman? Will he finally call out Canelo directly? BJS? Or will he just continue saying he's ready to fight anyone and Wade is a good boy?
big drama show max i always wan fight the best is just box
Wilder
Yes. Wilder beats all.
Fury
>Why isn't Ortiz getting as much hype as other HW fighters? Could he actually be the best in the division?

cause his biggest KOs were only his last two fights, he's a one trick pony, busted twice for drug cheating and likely still is
>>
its another khan pretends to have a glass jaw episode
>>
Golovkin gonna heem that fool in 2 rounds, looking forward to the Gonzalez fight instead. Donaire is fighting in the Philippines today, its a title fight for some reason.
>>
>>67019858
I actually like Frampton vs. LSC over Frampton vs. Rigondeaux.

#2 Super Bantam vs #1 Feather
>>
>>67040976
my #2 cock up your #1 asshole
>>
File: Floyd-Mayweather-Sr.jpg (95 KB, 615x839) Image search: [Google]
Floyd-Mayweather-Sr.jpg
95 KB, 615x839
>>67007108
....LET ME TELL YOU SUMTHIN.....GOVOLMKIN....HE AIN SHI, HE AIN SPESHUL.
HE AIN GON GE HIS AZZ WHOOPED LET ME TELL YOU SUMTHIN
MAAAANNN.......HE AIN SHIIIT, FUCK KNOW HE AIN MA SOUNN
TO BE HONESS WITH YOU....I AIN KNO, HE AIN SHIIII THO
.....CAMELO......MY SON WHOOPED HIS AZZ......
MAN OSCAR AIN SHIT, LET ME TELL YOU SUMTHIN......HE AIN SHIIIT, PERIOD, WHEN FREDDIE....THE JOKE COACH.....ROACH CAME IN, HE AIN DO SHIIIIIIIT, MY SON ALREADY WHOOPED HIS AZZZZ
......YAMAGAKA.....I DUN KNO MANE, HE AEEEIAIIIRROIUUUUU
.......CAMELO....I DUN KNO MAN, IF I TRAIN HIM.....MAYBE
MAN THEY AIN SHIIIIT, THEY AIN SHIIIIIT. I WHOOP BOTH THEY AZZ TODAY
KALITKO....I DONT KNOW MANE, I AIN KNO
AERRUUUAAA YOU SAYIN REAAAAHEHAHHHE
HE A FUCKIN CAB DRIVER HE AINNN SHIIIIT, FO REAL LET ME TELL YOU SUMTHIN, LET ME TELL YOU SUMTHIN, HE AIN SHIIII
>>
>>67011336
>lara middleweight
Nigga you an idiot. Lemieux ranks higher then lara.
>>
>>67016030
Why do bongs love Anthony joshua?
>>
>>67041805
SHAT AP BLAD
>>
>>67041648
kek

his brother is actually pretty knowledgable
>>
Golovkin is 1.85 to go over 4.5 rounds
>>
>>67039458

>Wilder beats all.
>Americans actually believe this
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
Where's the stream?
>>
>>67042770

It's on boxnation at 2am
>>
>>67042867
Thanks lad
>>
Can we just agree that LHW has the best pool of talent, together with manlet-dwarf divisions

>Kovalev
>Ward
>Stevenson
>Pascal
>Bhop
>Shabranskyy
>Gvozdyk
>Beterbiev
>Fonfarah

Anyway - there's definitely going to be something good with Ward, Kovalev, Beterbiev and Shabranskyy in there.
>>
>>67021033
yeah hbo wants to sell subscriptions
>>
>>67042867
Another thanks from me m8
>>
Kovalev just announced his next opponent.
>>
>>67044862
yep, a top 10 contender. Meanwhile Joshua is fighting fucking >Breazeale

Guess which one will cash in millions and which one will struggle to get 100k
>>
>>67043164
Welter is looking really good now. Thurman, brook, Sullivan, khan, porter, Bradley, Garcia, and probably others I'm missing off of the top of my head.
>>
>>67044862
Wonder when Ward's gonna announce his.

inb4 Ward announces it 2 weeks before the fight so his opponent doesn't get a full camp.
>>
File: Arum.jpg (61 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
Arum.jpg
61 KB, 768x432
I hope there is no Trump supporting trailer trash in here.
>>
>>67045055
Kovalev makes a lot more than that. Wade is making 500k tonight. Kovalev headlining hbo gets over a million. It's still less than what Joshua gets but that's just because the delusional brits go crazy to see him knockout random guys off the street.
>>
>>67045287
>Crawford vs. Postol

You alright, Bob.
>>
>>67045546
Too bad it's on ppv. Nobody is going to buy that, even if it's the best fight in the division.
>>
>>67045210
All ward is going to announce is an injury.
>>
fuck waiting up till 4am to see him ko the bum within two rounds
>>
>>67016134
Why would anyone not love golovkin? His only negative is that he's too good and that contenders are scared to fight him (canelo, Saunders).
>>
>>67045546

>implying i even wanna watch postol
>literally clinched so much in the fight with maquina i am not excited to watch him, no matter how talented he is.
>>
>>67045918
Destroying Lucas like that was something special. You can't deny it.
>>
>>67045710
kek, this probably more likely.

As hyped as I am for November, it probably won't fucking happen.

Really hoping GGG would keep his promise of giving Ramirez if Canelo and BJS says no.
>>
>>67045748
Chocolatito is worth staying up for on his own. He's the concensus p4p champ.
>>
>>67046103
sauce?
>>
>>67046364
Google any p4p list. Chocolatito is at the top of them all.
>>
Kovalev announcing his next opponent today lads.
>>
>>67046443
Oh shit scratch that.

KOVALEV VS. CHILEMBA JULY 11, RUSSIA.
>>
>>67046484
Now lets watch Ward announce a rematch with Paul Smith.
>>
>>67046413
he's not fighting golovkin?
let me guess hes fighting another bum aswell fuck this card
>>
>>67046615
Let me guess, are you a Joshua fan?
>>
>>67046683
can you not see my flag
>>
>>67045055
I hope Joshua kills Breazeale for that shitfight he put up against my nigga Amir Mansour.
>>
While the promoters have tried to build the Gonzalez-Arroyo fight as a competitive one, it’s not going to be. Arroyo is huge step down from Gonzalez’s last opponent Brian Viloria, and about the only interesting thing about the fight is predicting when Gonzalez is going to get Arroyo out of there.
>>
Arroyo doesn’t deserve another world title fight, and it’s more than a little unfair to the fans that will be paying to see the card having a mismatch in the co-feature bout. The only good thing is that the card isn’t being sold on HBO PPV, because then it would be really bad because the main event is an even worse mismatch between Golovkin and Wade. When you have a poor match in the main event, it sometimes helps if the co-feaure is a good one. In this case, both the main event and co-feature fights are bad ones.
>>
>>67046774
>>67046812
Your selling Arroyo a little too short. He's obviously an underdog. But anyone at that weight would be against Chocolatito. Arroyo has legit power. If Chocolatito stays inside too much and he gets caught once, the entire fight can change. Viloria landed a few clean shots. He just didn't have the power to change the outcome.
>>
GGG
G
G
>>
Anyone else watching Jurassic World while waiting for this to start?
>>
>>67045981

yea but i hyped up mattyhse to my non boxing friends, saying maquina is never in a boring fight.

Postol made me look like a fool and ill never forgive him.
>>
>>67048717
I couldn't' agree more with this post. He's vying with Black Murderers row for the title of the most ducked fighter in the history of the sport I think.
>>
>>67011336
Would rank Lara a little higher. He beat canelo and would beat cotto and Saunders as well.
>>
When will GGG headline a PPV event?
>>
>>67049961
last october
>>
>>67046774
Casual here, what time is this fight roughly?
>>
>>67049961
Canelo or BJS will be a PPV event for sure. Probably won't if the BJS fight is in the UK, though.

Ramirez might be a PPV event too.

HBO doesn't really have much money for non-PPV events now.
>>
who tf up rn fåm

https://twitter.com/danrafaelespn/status/723995205750247424
>>
BOMBSHELL

Dan Rafael reporting that Ward vs Kovalev scheduled for fall

https://twitter.com/danrafaelespn/status/723995205750247424
>>
>>67050331
Kovalev about to catch another body
>>
>>67003961
TRIPLE GOD VIA MURDER
>>
>>67050439
>le russian power punching man

ward will cement his legacy as p4p #1 with an easy UD
>>
any free stream lads??
>>
>tfw not American
>tfw no free HBO weekend
>>
>>67050001

3 ish probably then GGG 4 ish, undercard at the moment
>>
>>67051037

http://cricfree.sx/box-nation-live-stream-box1
>>
Can't throw a left hook that wide and not expect to get dropped by a counter
>>
>>67050960
>muh sweet science
>>
>>67050331

Big fight that, I didn't think Ward would fight him so soon. Ward wins imo.
>>
>>67007108
You forgot one

Will GGG keep ducking Ward

Will GGG keep fighting bums ?
>>
Lets keep it real, GGG fans are mostly white guys that love seeing him whoop on these brothers. Nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>67051705

He's not going to fight Andre Ward now when he's moved up to light heavyweight. He's got Alvarez and Billy Joe Saunders to fight for middleweight titles and if Oscar De la Hoya won't give him Alvarez next Billy Joe Saunders will do it for the right price.
>>
>>67051793
ayyyyyyyyyy lmao
>>
GGG is about to fight the black kid down the street that trains himself on the heavybags at the local YMCA. HBO wants to satisfy the white cucks of their blood lust.
>>
>>67051161
thx m8
>>
>>67051793
>it's a black people hate GGG even though he's not white episode

Getting pretty tired of these repeats.
>>
How long until the fight 20 bings?
>>
>>67052287

1 bong 15 bings
>>
>>67051793
Are Kazakhs white?
>>
>>67052408

GGG's father was a blonde hair blue eyed ethnic russian
>>
>>67051793
Oh look another african American who hates GGG. Why are black people so intimated by him?

>>67051948
His a mandatory. I think his rank in the top. Either way his going to be another victim to the "black assassin".
>>
>>67051793
>>67052191
>>67052526
He said there's nothing wrong with it, and I'd agree. Boxing is one of the last sports where racial preference distinct, and the russians are the closest thing for us whites.
>>
>>67052361

thanks mate
>>
>>67052642

That's what I'm saying. You think black floyd fans like defending his fuckery outside the ring? They hate him as a person, but supported him because of his race. There is nothing wrong with this.
>>
>Watching this boring pillow punch instead of the return of Jon Jones.
>>
>>67052642
Sucks all the best American fighters in boxing and mma are African Americans and Hispanic Americans. The american Olympic boxing teams are mostly blacks and Mexican Americans.
>>
>>67052642
>implying ANGLO blood isn't holding things up for whites

Fury, Bellew, Cleverly, C Smith, Groves, Saunders, L Smith, Burns, Selby, Frampton, Quigg, Flanagan, Mathews, Crolla, McDonnell all holding fort.
>>
>>67052642

Closest thing for Americucks. The lineal heavyweight champion is white British.
>>
>>67052752

White Americans are the softest whites on the planet, they can not fight their way out of a wet paper bag. The only ones that could even come close to throwing down were irish and italian immigrant children in the 40s and 50s/
>>
Watch this Wade guy training and shadow boxing for this fight on YouTube to see how bummy this dude is.

Fucking GGG still fighting these guys at 33, smdh senpai.
>>
File: Wew.jpg (70 KB, 630x341) Image search: [Google]
Wew.jpg
70 KB, 630x341
>>67052761

>tfw Great Britain has more champions than any other country
>>
>>67052833
Continentals are worse m8.

Ruskies > Other Slavs > Anglos > Finns > Americans > Germans > Scandinavians
>>
>>67052875
Just looked it up, he's actually 34.

Christ man.
>>
File: 1451292911035.jpg (10 KB, 255x200) Image search: [Google]
1451292911035.jpg
10 KB, 255x200
>GGG couldn't fight Lara because he's a Haymon Fighter
>Yet GGG is fighting Dominick Wade tonight
>Dominick Wade is a Haymon fighter
>"b-but"

When will this overhyped Ronda Rousey tier faggot stop beating on those bums? The dudes 34 years old and he has fought fucking nobody
>>
>>67052894
Currently? Or all time? I thought the USA was #1 and Mexico #2 with the most champions of all time.
>>
ITS GO TIME
>>
>>67052960

Right now
>>
>>67052761
True except besides Fury none of them are top level fighters outside of your island. besides to us there isn't a big difference between the slavs and you, all white guys that talk funny.
>>
I'm glad they paired Chocoltito and GGG together. I'm starting to become a fan of the little guy.
>>
>>67052875
>>67052956
Patience.

Universum (now bankrupt) put Golovkin's career on life support. Golovkin will go down as one of the great fighters of the era and one of the great Middleweight fighters of all time, I'd put my house on it.
>>
>>67052956
>lara fighting GGG
When will this meme stop? Lara will never go up to 160. His fighting another no name fighter. When GGG touches lara is lights out. Everyone knows Cubans have no chin.
>>
>>67052956

>said if he ever fights Andre Ward it will be at 168
>The moment Ward calls out his bluff he suddenly wants a 164 catchweight

It's hilarious how badly people are trying to portray GGG as some "monster" who "everybody is scared off" when he himself is shit scared of Ward
>>
File: GOATffon.jpg (96 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
GOATffon.jpg
96 KB, 800x600
>TFW used to Chocolatito undercard whenever Golovkin fights
Feels great man
>>
>>67053020
It really is a great pairing. Its guaranteed great action boxing.
>>
>>67053043

>he's fighting another no name fighter

As opposed to GGG? lmfao, Lara has a better resume than GGG, he completely clowned Trout.

>>67053039

>GGG will go down as one of the great fighters of this era

He will go down as a footnote at best, a fun guy to watch who never amounted to shit.
>>
acestream link?
>>
>>67053047
>its the Brit who sucks off le claiming he wants to fight but is never ready nigger
kys
>>
>>67053047
Im a GGG fan but this made him look like a bitch.
>>
>>67053047

Ward is probably p4p number 1 he was just inactive for so long
>>
how did Borat know?

GGG sounds like Borat
>>
>>67053094
>He will go down as a footnote at best, a fun guy to watch who never amounted to shit.
We'll see, I doubt it very much.

I think he has another 5 years to cement a legacy. It's going to be great. Just let it develop, he's an extraordinary talent.
>>
>>67053110

>never ready

Fought twice in under a year, one of which is an undefeated cuba monster in a higher division who had a 280+ amateur cuban pedigree. Even with his 2 year layoff GGGs resume still hasn't came close.

And guess what, Ward-Kovalev have just signed the contract as confirmed by Duva a few hours back. They are fighting this year (fall).

Meanwhile GGG is beating on yet another bum
>>
>>67053094
Mothafucker are you retarded? GGG is fighting a mandatory. If he doesn't fight him he gets stripped of a title.
>>
>>67053101
Its a free weekend of HBO because of the premier of Game of Thrones
>>
>>67053165

> he's an extraordinary talent.

How? I seen him go neck and neck with a C grade Kassim Ouma and get completely schooled by a jab in the olympics when he lost the gold medal to some Russian bum.

He's literally the Jeff Lacy of Europe. He fights nothing but show case fights, call me when he maintains that dominance against a true elite fighter
>>
>>67053196

>Mandatory

So he has fought 34 mandatories?
>>
If GGG HAD to fight Luis Ortiz , same boxing rules apply but weight class is just ignored, and both were deadly serious, how do you see that fight going?
>>
can't seem to find a good stream for this yet hbo ppvs I get easily..
>>
>>67053047
>it's an Andre Ward say he'll make his way up to heightweight episode

can't wait
>>
>>67053281
shut the hell up
>>
>>67053281
If Floyd Mayweather had to fight a prime George Foreman with no weight limit, what would happen?
>>
File: hey.png (75 KB, 415x363) Image search: [Google]
hey.png
75 KB, 415x363
>Chocolatito holding a Sandinista flag
wonder which family members they threaten to get him to do that
>>
>>67053290
because ufc 197 is on at the same time lad
>>
File: jhyoMw1.jpg (436 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
jhyoMw1.jpg
436 KB, 800x800
>>67053318

>said he'll win the gold olympic medal
>wins the gold olympic medal
>says he will win the super six tournament despite being a heavy underdog
>completely dominates the super six tournament
>says he will move up to LHW
>has now fought at LHW
>says he will fight Kovalev in 2016
>so far he has signed the contract for a Kovalev fight in fall of 2016
>>
>>67053281
If Chocolatito is P4P #1, why doesn't he fight Fury?
>>
>>67053192
Nigger is going to get Krushed
>>
Link!
>>
>>67053407

Kovalev couldn't KO a 100+ year old Hopkins, he ain't KO'ing Ward
>>
>>67053231
Golovkin has an extraordinary jab, the best in the sport by CompuBox numbers I believe. His footwork, the ability to maintain and close distance, and shift whilst chasing an opponent is very, very good.

Couple with this he has A+ power, arguably the hardest natural puncher in the sport. Every bit of tape I've looked at shows a conscious understanding of how to apply that combination of power and pressure.

At this point it's only speculation, because as you said, he's yet to fight an elite fighter. You'll just have to wait and see.
>>
Man Michael Buffer's Spanish is great
>>
What's with this ward obsessed Brit?
No one cares about ward or your posts whining about anything, fuck off
>>
UFC Is for plebs.
>>
>>67053330

Mayweather would shitpost on twitter about how he made $500 million with a broken jaw
>>
>>67053453
Kek
>>
>>67053453
OBSESSED
>>
>>67053452
I think his a black brit.
>tfw i will never fuck a qt black british girl with qt accent
>>
>>67053439

plus he has a granite chin
>>
is this guy jewish?
>>
>>67053453
When is cm punk going to fight in the ufc?
>>
Anybody got a HQ stream?
>>
>>67053439

>best jab
>again C class fighters and bums

Call me when he fights anybody with a pulse.
>>
1-0 Arroyo. Basically gave it to him since he's the underdog and it was a mostly 50-50 round.
>>
Gonzalez has a gloriously subtle defence.

High guard and pure slight of hand.
>>
>>67053557
There literally isn't one as far as I can tell, a bit shit
>>
>people unironically watching the undercard fights
>>
How many undercard matches before the GGG fight?
>>
I'm chicano but god damn these nicas look straight calo
>>
>>67053557
nobody is streaming HD unfortunately. only crappy SD streams
>>
>>67053594
Watch the David Lemieux fight, he completely neutralised a good offensive fighter with the jab alone.

As I've said for the 100th time, I'll likely be proved right in the coming years.
>>
>>67053439
...and nobody worth fighting

canelo, saunders....he's in the wrong era what a waste
>>
>>67053653
This is the last one
>>
>>67053671

>David Lemieux
>got stopped by Rubio
>Got OUTBOXED by ALfuckingCINE

Like I said, call me when he fights somebody with a pulse.
>>
>>67053614
>>67053667
Well thats disappointing
>>
1-1
Chocolatito is opening up and the combos are landing. Arroyo still looks good though
>>
>>67053652
>He doesn't watch Chocolatito
tips
>>
>>67050960
>he seriously believe that
ye, okay kiddo, see you in November. If Ward really takes this fight in November, he's beyond fucked. Kovalev's style doesn't age well, but boy is it the most effective style possible in his current prime and Ward is making a foolish mistake by taking Kovalev at the best time of the year (before New Year, when he's literally at the best possible eating regime, when he's always had his best performances more or less, in his prime damn years). I can bet my house on Kovalev KO'ing Ward. You're clueless
>>
The fuck is with the Jew stars on Choco's shorts?
>>
>>67053652
it's a co-main
>>
>>67053837
I thought it had something to do with the bible verse but looking at it, I'm not sure
>>
>>67053689
Alvarez would be a good to great win, Canelo is a very good fighter. Super Middleweight is a likely eventuality.

>>67053724
In 2011.

Lemiuex improved massively. He hits like an absolute mule and can end any fight with an overhand right. I'm not claiming him a great but I cannot see why people can't credit Golovkin with this as a credible World Championship level victory.
>>
Bill Simmons is sitting front row.
>>
>Over-under bets

Golovkin stops Wade before or after round 6?
>>
>>67053818
What are you an antisemitic?
>>
>>67053652
Always watch the 2 fights prior to the main imo, helps with building hype and it doesn't feel like a massive letdown if the main is short.
>>
>>67053797

>see you in November

Not him but i'll be there. Like I was with pacquiao-Floyd. You fuckers sleeping on Ward will be the same fuckers crying about how "boring" the fight was when Ward cruises to a lop sided victory.

Kovalev has zero inside game, watch Ward man handle him on the inside and watch you fucks resort to "h-he's hugging!"
>>
>>67053797
>I can bet my house on Kovalev KO'ing Ward

hahahahaha do it

i'll look for the spain flag when ward cruises to a UD
>>
>>67053948

Kovalev is bigger and physically stronger than andre ward, he's not getting manhandled in the clinch. He's going to toss ward on his ass.
>>
>>67053927

I got Over 4.5 at 1.85 (-118) I'm thinking round 5 or 6
>>
File: hlswith.jpg (202 KB, 495x700) Image search: [Google]
hlswith.jpg
202 KB, 495x700
HIS FUCKING SHOE
>>
THE SHOE
>>
>Fighting without a sole
>>
I am going to fight the next person who talks about Ward while I'm trying to watch this
>Puerto Rican shoes
>>
>this midget with so much power

Truly the goat
>>
>CHEAP ASS FUCKING SHOES
>>
>Adidas
>>
>>67053948
>m-muh inside game
kek, two can play the game. Enjoy when Kovalev controls the fight with his jabs using his reach advantage and distance awareness. You see, it's not all that easy. It's a 50/50 fight, but only if it doesn't happen in November. If it happens in November - kek. Literally retarded if you're going to bet on Ward. I'm going to bet at least a grand on Kovalev KO and I'm going to post it here. First of all, the ight won't even be in Oakland, little Ward will have to move a little bit away.
>>
Will be very impressed if Wade makes it to half the first round.
>>
>Adidas

Thank God I'm NIKE master race.
>>
Who here thinks they can KO brandon rios?
>>
They're puerto rican I'm sure there is some duct tape close by to rap it up
>>
>>67054077
>Implying those aren't Apipas
>>
>>67054094
>>67054077
>Not wearing masterrace New Balance
>>
>>67054002

>bigger and phyiscally strong

Have you seen Ward box? He's a genius, he can overcome any size disadvantages that he would have. Kovalev is a mid range fighter, he has nothing else and over extends to reach his man and he has ZERO inside game. Ward will pick him off, time him with his speed and beat him to the punch while switiching stances from inside to outside.

Watch, even Kovalev said he "doesn't know if he can beat Ward" and oddsmakers already have Ward as a favorite. You casual no nothing fans are clueless and ill resort to excuses just like you did against every Floyd fight
>>
>>67054096
i dont know about that but i could KO Amir Khan while holding a beer in my free hand
>>
>>67054096
>re-hydrates up to 180

nah
>>
>>67054133
As opposed to Ward who's screaming loud and strong that he knows he'll beat Kovalev? kek

They are both keeping it real
>>
>>67054121
>Meme Balance

'Brands your parents buy'.
>>
>>67054085

>Kovalev
>Controlling anything

That dude can barely control his balance, he falls over himself every damn time, lmfao.

It's a 55-45 fight for Ward. The only thing Kovalev has is the size/power, just like Barerra. Ward has literally everything else.

>"retarded to bet on Ward"
>literally said it's a 50-50 fight

The only retard is you
>>
>>67054133

Boone who fought both said kovalev would win easily, I'll take his word on it.
>>
Who's fighting
>>
>>67054170
You fucking Brits only buy Adidas just to spite American companies like Nike and you get mad that Adidas is shit
>>
>>67054169

Ward said that he's confident that he beats Kovalev
>>
>>67054215
source/link?

>>67054174
it's a 50/50 if it doesn't happen in November, you fucking delusional britcuck. But you aren't even British, Jamal.
>>
>>67054211
Adidas > Kike
>>
>>67054184

>Boone lost a SD against Kovalev
>Literally was close enough that they had to rematch
>Despite knocking down Ward, Ward still completely dominated him for an easy UD

Yea, gonna need a source on Boone saying that
>>
>>67054174

I'm going to make so much money off you wannabe boxing hipsters. Kovalevs jab has more snap on it than andre wards right hand.
>>
>>67054174
>>67054133
based britbong

gonzalez looks pretty mediocre btw. he's eating lefts from a literal who without the bottom of his shoe
>>
KKK SPOTTED
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.