[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 NBA Draft 5th Round Pick >ROTY Center >ROTY Small
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
>2016 NBA Draft 5th Round Pick
>ROTY Center
>ROTY Small Forward
>2x Back To Back NBA Slam Dunk Contest Winner
>Ricky "Curry Stopper" Rubio
>Head Coach Tom Thibodeau

WHO CAN FUCKING STOP US
>>
File: 71NSFDLQd7L._SL1073_[1].jpg (169 KB, 1073x1063) Image search: [Google]
71NSFDLQd7L._SL1073_[1].jpg
169 KB, 1073x1063
they lost their state icon tho
>>
>>67002492
next year they will make a statement in the playoffs
>>
File: 1454541535303.jpg (55 KB, 460x690) Image search: [Google]
1454541535303.jpg
55 KB, 460x690
We will stop ourselves somehow, the fucking mario coin sound effect will go off on accident with .8 seconds left and screw up lavines shot
>>
>>67002492
>Timberwolves
>good

Pick one, and pick carefully, because you can only pick one
>>
This team is 3 years away from being actually good but they're on the right track.
>>
>>67007967
3 years might be a bit off i could see them winning around 35-40 games next year and possibly challenging a playoff spot
>>
>>67002492
man this team is exciting, but give it 3/4 years until it gets to the Finals 2bh, GSW are too good right now and KAT needs to keep being KAT in the 2nd half of the season, whilst Wiggins needs to mature mentally to become a driving and quick SF. I don't hype LaVine but he's good for momentum I guess and Rubio is one of my favourite players to watch. Imagine if T-Wolves drafted like Buddy Hield for a 3 point shooter, dammn
>>
What a scary ass team
>>
>5th Round Pick
There are only 2 rounds in the draft and only the first 14 picks of the first round are worth anything
>>
Thibs will run this team ragged and no one can stop him
>>
Lavine is a 6th man at best, Rubio is ass, Wiggins needs to learn to shoot, Towns should be a PF.

These are my shitty opinions.
>>
>Oh look, it's another Minnesota thinks they have a bright future episode.

Just Joe Mauer and Adrian Peterson my shit up senpai.
>>
>>67009102
>thibs plays guys too many minutes meme
People only believe this because derrick rose is made of porcelain
>>
Please please someone teach Ricky how to shoot...please
>>
>>67007949
>Both
>>
>>67009102
>he fell for the minutes meme

The Bulls front office forced that meme to poison relations. In Minnesota's case Thibs IS the front office. He will reach his final form.
>>
Depending on what the thunder do, they could start winning that division and being a 4th seed in the playoffs for quite some time. I like the young core
>>
It will be a while barring injuries for them to truly make some noise

Now they need some veteran presence and get more consistent. Bright future though.

Better hope Thibs doesn't run them into the ground
>>
>>67010145
Deng complained about it too. Thibs was playing him like 42 minutes. Wiggins about to be a shell
>>
File: KAT_GOAT.jpg (7 KB, 166x84) Image search: [Google]
KAT_GOAT.jpg
7 KB, 166x84
>>67002492
>>
>>67002492
2 years away from being 2 years away. By the time their players become elite, their rookie contracts will be up.
>>
>>67002492
The only good player is Towns. Wiggins is overhyped. Lavine is a dunk babby who doesn't know how to play basketball. Rubio can't shoot the mememball.
>>
>>67010145
Deng was hospitalized and both he and Butler were league leaders in minutes. Butler is starting to break down already. Noah is on the verge of retirement.
>>
>>67011512
This

Wiggins will be in LA and Towns will be in Dallas.
>>
>>67002492
>WHO CAN STOP US

Management.
>>
>>67010145
he literally almost killed deng, and noah's career was shortened by 5 years at least
>>
Dynasty in the making.

Somehow they will fuck it up though.
>>
>>67002492
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>67002541

DELET THIS
>>
Imagine if the Pelicans weren't run by fucking retards.

Wolves/ Pelicans could have been two pisspoor teams that would have been great for a decade.
>>
>>67011559
Deng was hospitalized for eating that Brooklyn kebab
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.