[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: warriors.png (87 KB, 660x390) Image search: [Google]
warriors.png
87 KB, 660x390
JUST
>>
>>67001982
GO
>>
I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN
>>
ONE THING, I DONT KNOW WHY
>>
LITTLE RED CORVETTE
>>
PURPLE RAIN
>>
I HEAR THE DRUMS ECHOING TONIGHT
>>
'CAUSE YOU HAD A POCKET FULL OF HORSES
>>
Rockets blew it. They should be up by way more but they let Golden State get back in the game and the Warriors will win
>>
>the best team in history
>getting beat by last seed rockets

kek

jordan is laughing his ass off
>>
I JUST WANT TO BRING YOU DOWN SO BADLY!
>I JUMP OVER EVERYTHING YOU SAY
I JUST WANT TO BRING YOU SOOO BBBADDLLY
>IN THE WORST WAAAAYYYYYYYYY
>>
Anytime the Warriors lose a single game its basically the equivalent to winning a championship for the team who beats them. Let the cockshits have one day of happiness before they get bootyblasted in the next two games.
>>
>ONE MAN TEAM ONE MAN TEAM >ONE MAN TEAM ONE MAN TEAM >ONE MAN TEAM >ONE MAN TEAM ONE MAN TEAM >ONE MAN TEAM ONE MAN TEAM >ONE MAN TEAM >ONE MAN TEAM ONE MAN TEAM >ONE MAN TEAM ONE MAN TEAM >ONE MAN TEAM >ONE MAN TEAM ONE MAN TEAM >ONE MAN TEAM ONE MAN TEAM >ONE MAN TEAM >ONE MAN TEAM ONE MAN TEAM >ONE MAN TEAM ONE MAN TEAM >ONE MAN TEAM
>>
>Lose by 1 score on the road without your best player who is the MVP
>BTFO same team at home also without said player
>Warriors haters already having orgasms

Lol, is anyone more pathetic and autistic than the Warriors hated? Name any teams that swept the entire playoff run, even 01 Lakers lost 1 game.
>>
I hate that nigger Draymond.
>>
>>67005104
yup. im a knickerflockers fan, but the 8 seed hangs on for a 1 posession win without the MVP on the court. Let them have this win.
>>
I TEAR MY HEART OPEN
>>
>>67005219
You are so fucking mad the the memeiors lost lol
>>
BABY YOU'RE MUCH TOO FAST
>>
>>67005260
we all do
>>
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
....H
.....I
.....S

I
S

M
Y

L
A
S
T

R
E
S
O
R
T
>>
I GUESS THAT MAKES IT ALRIGHT
>>
>>67005219
It doesn't matter. You just set the NBA record for regular season wins. How the fuck do you lost to an 8-seed, even without your best player?
>>
>losing against the Pooston Cockshits

lmfao

DESE NIGGAS GON GET SWEPT BEFORE THE FINALS MY NIGGA
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 1000x750
>>67005703
Are you seriously that stupid that you think .500 NBA teams can't beat great teams? Especially when missing the MVP of the league?
>>
>>67005756
Olajuwon's Rocket win the chip in 6th Seed.
>>
>>67005756
Not in the first fucking round. It's not about CAN'T. It's about DON'T.

You DON'T lose in the first round against an 8-seed when you just set the game's record for wins in a season. You charge through to the end like you're God's gift. You don't let that shit happen because the fucking GAP is titanic between you and the scrubs.
>>
>>67005967
>losing to a .500 team is okay if it's in the second round or any other time besides the first round of the playoffs

What are you even trying to say at this point? Are you stupid or something?
>>
>>67005818

This, and I vaguely remember the Knicks making it to the finals as an 8 seed. Might have been vs the Rockets lol
>>
>>67006025
Where did I ever mention .500? I mentioned that in the first round, you don't drop against an 8-seed. Not a fucking 8-seed, especially when you are high on a damn win-record season. It's un-fucking-acceptable.

This isn't the Warriors finishing 64-18 and going up against a 38-44 Rockets. This is the Warriors finishing 73-9 and riding on the coat-tails of greatness and immortality because right now they're not in the regular champ standard. They're in a shit-damned, tire-ironed run and they have a responsibility to blitz past 8th seeders and take their other competitors and comers to the sword.

If they sweep the rest of the play-offs or something, I'll be wrong then, but the way these Moving Screen Matthews have worked their crap, especially with the Rockets in one of the worst forms I've seen from a play-off team... you lose?

Come the fuck on. It's the God-damned 8th seed Rockets with a chucker and cohesion issues. A 73-9 team SHOULDN'T lose a SINGLE game against these fucks in a 7-styled series.
>>
>>67005564
Why? He's easily the most likable player in the league. If you hate Draymond you are likely a redditor.
>>
File: 1438104046525.gif (879 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
1438104046525.gif
879 KB, 245x230
>>67006177
>sperging out this much over a single game
>>
>>67006188
Pat Bev = 4chan
Draymeme = tumblr

only fans of his are cucks who put up with his shit and force themselves to laugh at his blackness
>>
>>67006177
It happens m8. A professional sports team can beat any other on any given night. Especially without the best player in the league. You're overreacting
>>
>>67006247
>reasonable well thought out post
>on /sp/

This board really is dead
>>
File: he mad.jpg (63 KB, 721x595) Image search: [Google]
he mad.jpg
63 KB, 721x595
>>67005219
>being this mad
>your faggot ass
>>
>>67006177
>lost on the road without their #1 option by one point
>thinking it means anything
>being this autistic

The Rockets are the fifth best team in the west when Dwight and Ariza show up to play. This took literally everything going right for the Rockets to win by ONE score at home against a Curry-less team.
>>
>>67005219
I can't wait for the Warriors to disband their dream team. All of you Curry dickriders will find out just how mediocre he is outside of shooting 3s.
>>
>>67007302
If he is mediocre at everything except threes why was he the best scorer in the paint and one of the top five best from midrange also this year? Not to mention his handle is elite (only paul, wall, and irving have comparable handles) and is a very good passer (just a touch below paul, wall, rubio). Even if Steph Curry was a league average 3 pt shooter he'd be an above average point guard, possibly still top 10 since he'd still be more efficient than chuckers like Irving or Walker. Stay delusional.
>>
>>67007302
>outside of shooting 3's
>outside of scoring the highest possible point in basketball
>in a game that is about who gets more points

you reached a whole new level of retard senpai
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.