[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a soccer player needs to go to the bathroom how does he go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
image.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
If a soccer player needs to go to the bathroom how does he go about it? Thers literally 50 minutes of continous play
>>
>>66996056
poo in shoe
>>
Your body doesn't think about that when you're playing and focusing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wThzwxLDgAI

to rapturous banter
>>
sweat and urine are synonymous at that point so let that urethra breathe
>>
If i'm not mistaken something like this happened here quite recently, when the game was stopped for some reason the peeing guy's team went around him as some kind of "shield" and he did it right there in the field.
>>
>>66996056
shat on stupid frogposter
>>
>>66996082
do you think he washed his hands?
>>
It really doesnt happen that often
>>
In 15 years of playing, I never once had to take a piss during the game. You're generally pretty dehydrated from all of the running.
>>
Shit your pants in the middle of the match
>>
>10 replies
>No Gary Lineker
Come on /sp/
>>
The body simply won't let you, unless you of course held it in for whatever reason for hours before the game.

You might have noticed how you sometimes immediately feel the need to go to the bathroom when you enter or get close to your home, without much warning beforehand.
>>
The kicker for the chargers took a piss on the sideline late in the 4th quarter. He missed the kick and then they lost. There is a picture of it somewhere
>>
>>66996539
>>66996495
>>
>>66996552
Only the chargers man
>>
You wait till half time. Anybody can hold it in for 45 min
>>
>have player fake injury
>trainers surround him
>pee in a water bottle while kneeling in the crowd
I had a friend who once squatted down in the middle of a crowded festival, pulled his dick through the bottom of the leg of his shorts and pissed.
>>
fat piece of shit americuck thread
>>
In India, they have designated shitting spots of the field.
>>
File: pls leave.jpg (20 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
pls leave.jpg
20 KB, 329x399
Most of them aren't sissies who need to weewee when their little girly bladders start bothering them, faggot
>>
>>66996056
dumb frogposter
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.