[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw We don't need a first round pick to make it to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: TKYOXoc.jpg (32 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
TKYOXoc.jpg
32 KB, 327x367
>mfw We don't need a first round pick to make it to the AFC Championship
>>
Man, I wish my team was in the AFC East and got 6 free wins a year.
>>
>>66990307
>6* free wins

FTFY
>>
File: geno_atkins_corry_1usatsi.jpg (57 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
geno_atkins_corry_1usatsi.jpg
57 KB, 640x400
>>
The Pats are already in the AFCCG, better have home field advantage
>>
File: i.png (111 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
i.png
111 KB, 350x254
Oh hey Tom
>>
>>66990307
You know that the Patriots have not swept their division since 2012, right? You also know that the jest were a week 17 win away from making the playoffs last year, right?

The Patriots are clearly the best team in their division, but it's not like the rest of the AFCE is a total shit shower. This broken meme had to stop.
>>
>>66990986
Yeah but the pats had it done in 2014 easily and they sat brady the last game against the bills

The jets are starting Geno Smith... there's nothing to worry about the jets for

Buffalo should be better this year though

Miami will beat us in Miami but that's nothing new, the pats usually play poorly in the heat

Pats go 12-4 and get another first round bye

yawn lets get to the playoffs
>>
Pats goat
>>
>>66990295
You don't need a first round pick to lose to the Broncos.
>>
>>66990295
> cheat codes op
>>
They need to be playing at home though desu
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.