[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Ronaldinho.05.01.16.jpg (47 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
Ronaldinho.05.01.16.jpg
47 KB, 630x354
What happened?
>>
Gebruik google, jij debiel
>>
>>66987861

his teeth continued to grow and he eventually lost balance and that destroyed his football career.
>>
>>66987861
Women and alcohol
>>
He's just brazilian, once he receibed the ballon d'or he retired.
>>
Adriano and his brother.

And him, of course
>>
>>66987965
aka Brazilian krypotnite
>>
>>66987861

STDs
>>
>>66987861
fucked rijakaard's daughter, got dropped to the bench, started clubbing excessively, lost his pace, turned into a mediocre brazillian trickster
>>
won everything he could and stopped caring

>there will never be another player like Barca Ronaldinho
>>
>>66987861
Made his fortune and started living life while he was still young.
>>
>>66987861
Too many bundas to fuck
>>
I wish there were more players today who only care about embarrassing the opposition
>>
>>66987861
Sex, alcohol, partying
>>
Lacked the mentality to stay longer on top
>>
>>66987861
the bundas got him
>>
>>66989699
>only care about embarrasing the opposition
You're thinking of Denilson. And he had a shit career.
>>
>>66989919
you are talking about Kerlon, and his even shittier career
>>
>>66989674
>Who is Neymar
>>
Maybe just said fuck it imma spend the rest of my life blowing the millions of dollars I made.

I am honestly surprised not more athletes take that route.
>>
>>66992675
>I am honestly surprised not more athletes take that route.
Probably because all athletes retire ridiculously early by normie standards and 99.9% of them don't make as much as Ronaldinho
>>
File: FB_IMG_1461097568282.jpg (26 KB, 747x760) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461097568282.jpg
26 KB, 747x760
>>66992322
>unironically literally who
>>
>>66992076
That cunt deserved the career he got!
>dude seal dribble lmao
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.