[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will he ever be good again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1902160.jpg (22 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
1902160.jpg
22 KB, 324x324
will he ever be good again?
>>
Still the 3rd best player in the world la
>>
File: 1460831262700.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460831262700.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>66987708
yes
>>
>>66987708
He was never good. Just ok.

Sky sports and the English media were desperate for a new poster boy of the premier league after Suarez and Bale fucked off so they created the narrative that Hazard was one of the very best players in the world. Which was never true.

He's capable of great moments but he's never truly imposed himself on big games. He'll forever be a player that looks good when his team is already 2-0 up.
>>
He was never good
>>
>>66987708
Has he ever been good?
>>
To Atletico confirmed
>>
sánchez should've won that shit
>>
>>66987708
belgian joe cole tbph
>>
>>66987708
He wasn't as good as everyone hyped him up to be. You had people putting him on the same shelves as Ronaldo, Messi, Robben, etc. The reason Hazard did so well, and was constantly being hyped, is because he had a better support outlet in Mata.

Once Chelsea sold Mata, Hazard suddenly "went to shit".
>>
>>66987799
definitely, but unless you have an elite season its difficult to win it on a shit team
>>
>>66987708
>again
>>
I love how Brits hyped him up as the 3rd best player in the world
>>
>>66987832
Hazard had his best season after Mata left
>>
can't wait to see him turn GOAT with Madrid and Zizou next year after the only bad season in his career so i'll post that 'has spuh even been right about anything' shit
>>
>>66987767

This tbqh familia. Le dribble and fall down man isn't much when he doesn't get to take 9 penalties in a season.
>>
>>66988139
literally only belgians and chelsea fans (who are invariably not british) said this????
>>
>>66988139

>I love how chelsea fans hyped him up as the 3rd best player in the world

fixed, most of them are jfs as well
>>
>>66987776

This.
>>
Next season
we will win the treble
CMON BLUES!!!!!
>>
>>66988139
well memed

anyone with a brain and most of /sp/ knew he was a fraud. nobody on here ever said he was even top 10
>>
>>66988234
m8 im a chelsea fan. hes done. and he sure as hell isnt going to madrid. will be lucky if psg take him.

not even the 5th best player in belgium
>>
>>66989631
This. Hazard is pretty much the new Robben minus the diving. One shit season where the entire team sans Willian stopped playing is a shitty way to judge a player.
>>
>>66990520
Robben carried Bayern to a CL final, can't see Azzar doing that
>>
>>66990549
Can't see it now either but Robben was older than Hazard when he did that.

Besides, Hazard played a good part in Chelsea's double.
>>
Coming from a Chelsea fan, he's one of the best players I've ever seen, and I've had my season ticket for the past 13 years.

He doesnt always play that well in big games, but then again the rest of the team plays differently and he gets less support

He is definitely the most skilfull player in the world alongside Neymar and Messi. His dribbling is absolutely insane.

He's been shit this season though, but he was definitely world class before that
>>
You now remember Matic

>better than busquets
O I am laffin
>>
Depends on where he goes

If he lands on Real with Penaldo still there he is fucked
>>
I don't mind him I think a good coach like Zidane could turn him into a GOAT forward if he manage to get there.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.