[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT Unpopular opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 8
File: asg.jpg (113 KB, 1400x994) Image search: [Google]
asg.jpg
113 KB, 1400x994
Muller is better than Lewa
>>
>secondary striker
>>
>>66986335
He could've been the GOAT.

But he chose to be a decent human bean.
>>
>>66986335
Bundesliga is better than EPL
>>
File: lfc.gif (46 KB, 511x669) Image search: [Google]
lfc.gif
46 KB, 511x669
>>66986335

Liverpool are actually a pretty decent club and I think they deserve success.

I'm not Liverpudlian (Pompey here mate). I just think they're a good club who have some great players (Torres, Xabi Alonso, Suarez, now Coutinho is pretty good) and I hope they win something soon. With Klopp (who is already someone I like) they hopefully can.
>>
File: freddyadu.jpg (9 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
freddyadu.jpg
9 KB, 250x201
Freddy Adu is the strongest American player ever and one of the strongest in the world right now. He deserves to play in Real Madrid as number 10 instead of James Memeiguez and should be captain of the NT.
>>
>>66987048

A midtable english club just knocked the 2nd best german team out of the europa league
>>
I rate Zidane
>>
>>66986335
I agree actually.

Lewa is overrated in general.
>>
>>66986335
>Muller is better than Lewa
Is this really unpopular? I think if we did a poll Muller would rightly come out ahead
>>
Carlos Valderrama is the best passer in the history of football.
>>
Platini was better than Zidane, a top 5 best player of all time and did nothing wrong.
>>
>>66989246
get that poll going!
>>
Breitner was a good person.
>>
>>66986335
meme player, lewandowski is better. also

>unpopular opinion

if you can't stand criticism on an anonymous nepalese militaria exchange forum please stop posting any time
>>
>>66986335
BPL is better than La Liga
>>
>>66986335
English football is overly focused on the individual, has an unhealthy fixation on the wings and suffers form a lack of compactness.

It's a bit of a shitfest, but very entertaining to watch.
>>
>>66988825
Are you memeing? He's struggling in the lower divisions.
>>
>>66990236
I'm 100% serious.The only problem is that the coaches never gave him the chances he deserved, even in Serbia where he was stronger than all the players in the league combined (I actually watched all Jagodina matches for 6 months just to see him play), the bastard only gave him a couple of minutes in a cup game. It's such a shame. There is no other player in the U.S. that has the same class and dribbling. Not to mention his playmaking skills, he reminds me of a mix between Ronaldinho and Valdivia.
>>
>>66987048
No. Just no.

>>66987079
What makes them a decent club?

>>66989953
That's just crazy. La Liga isn't even close to any other league.
>>
Tottenham has the best defense in Europe other than Atleti
>>
>>66987048
True.

The UEFA club football ranking, the only objective way of answering this question, tells us so.

La Liga is the best league tho
>>
>>66986335
lewa has better potential, but he is too inconsistent
>>
Verratti is better than Pogba.
>>
WW III is closer in the future than you think and everyone on this board will be drafted probably
>>
>>66986335
Unpopular opinions is a code for dumb opinions?
>>
Modric is the world's best CM by a solid margin
>>
>>66989433

Maradona, Messi, Platini, Riquelme are better. Top 5 isnt bad tho
>>
Ronaldo is more likable than Messi
>>
>>66990850
That's not hard. Messi is a toxic little shit who steals from the public while Ronaldo is a nice guy (off the field) who donates to charity.
>>
Nacho from Halal is really good defender, he should be playing more often.

Neymar will be another Robinho.

Xavi was a hack unlike Iniesta who is one of the best midfielders of all time.

James Milner is underrated.

Simeone>Klopp
>>
Pinilla had the talent but he chosed to be an alcoholic piece of shit.
>>
>>66990761
None of the players you listed are top 5 passers either
>>
>>66991110
>Neymar will be another Robinho.
The "Robinho debate" is over, Neymar is already better than Robinho ever was and achieved more than Robinho ever did.
>>
File: lolno.png (427 KB, 959x391) Image search: [Google]
lolno.png
427 KB, 959x391
>>66990364
>>
>>66991165
sorry, Kaka is better example. Nerman will be lost in 2 years.
>>
>>66991138

galong likkle bwoy
>>
>>66991171

I hate tottenham but
16Trippier
4Alderweireld
27Wimmer
33Davies
Isn't their first defence
>>
>>66991171
>one starter
>one game
>>
>>66988863
>2 games prove that epl is better than bundesliga
>>
>>66990335
>What makes them a decent club?

Dunno I just like them and as I say, they've had some great players. Me and my mate were always rooting for them around 2007/08/09 sort of time when they had people like Torres, Dirk Kuyt, Xabi Alonso, Benayoun, Glen Johnson, just a pretty good team. Then more recently obviously they nearly won the title. And I fucking love Suarez. Best Premier League striker for ages.

I just reckon they deserve some success. And I don't think they deserve the bad rep everyone gives them.
>>
>>66991375
>not KT16, TA4, KW27 and BD33
Amateur
>>
>>66986335

He looks scummy. Like he has a permanent layer of filth on him. And look at his dirty teeth.

Yuropoors, yes they are that poor
>>
The top 10 of La Liga, Las Palmas, and Valencia could all get Champions League spots in any other league.
>>
>>66989433
hahahaha
no
>>
>>66986335
yes
Lewandoski is highly overrated while Muller is always under the radar

>>66990700
>unpopular opinions
>>
>>66986335
>>66989225
It's Lewy not Lewa wtf is wrong with you
>>
>>66995633
>Las Palmas and Valencia
you went too far
>>
>>66995750
Hey, Valencia got pretty good players. They simply had a clusterfuck of a season, even worse than Chelsea.
>>
>>66991180
Kaka was in his late 20's when his injuries became reoccurring, Neymar is still 24
>>
What's up with the shitty mods here. They deleted my comment about him looking scummy. This fucking bitch ass faggot censors anything critical of Yuro trash, further cementing this boards reputation of having the worst fucking mods on this site
>>
>>66995772
Valencia is like Betis, a club with a lot of decent to good players with terrible management and planification
in the end they play like shit despite having big names
>>
>>66995575
>>66995839

(You)
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-20-03-38-20.png (888 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-20-03-38-20.png
888 KB, 1920x1080
>>66995509
>best premier League striker for ages
>>
>>66995975
I really, REALLY dislike the Sharkman but he's clearly better player than Agüero.
>>
Koscielmeme is awful
>>
Spurs will finish above Leicester

Rodgers isn't a bad manager, he's just incredibly cringey and naive. Give him another 10-15 years and he'll be a top tier manager.
>>
4-3-3 is a terrible system

Possession is only useful for defending

The EPL should have its marketing limited
>>
he's just 26, he has plenty of time to be WC top scorer
>>
Mourinho is extremely overrated and he's generally rated as the best coach of this era because of his exaltation by the british tabloids who love him because he's a polemic cunt, a showbiz attentionwhore
>>
>>66996231
No. He won the CL with Porto and Inter. You won't see anyone doing something like that anytime soon. Not to mention how he instantly wins the league (except for Real)
>>
>>66996245
His Inter squad was really stacked. That's one of the reasons why Inter's finances went straight into shit and they are a mediocre club now.

He won with Porto 12+ years ago. With his billionaire squads in Real Madrid and Chelsea he couldn't win anything relevant
>>
>>66996231
Yeah, it's because of british tabloids, not because he won the CL with fucking Inter and Porto, pretty much build the Chelsea team that dominated EPL while he managed them and won the CL mostly with Mourinho signings and playstyle ... AND BTFO'd Peps UEFAlona in the league and cup, breaking all La Liga records.

A guy who won every trophy in every country he went is sooo overrated.

>>66996285
>His Inter squad was really stacked.
City and PSG got budgets and spending that make his Inter look poor, how many times did they win the CL? Shit, City celebrated like they won it after reaching fucking semis.
>>
>>66996245
both runs were rigged though, specially the Inter one
>>
>>66996147
>4-3-3 is a terrible system
What's wrong with 433?
>>
>>66996285
Inter was aging af. He spent money on 2 key players: Sneijder and Milito. And sold Ibra.
Porto couldn't compete with the powerhouses by then anyhow, just like today.

>>66996329
Great argument

>>66996375
Stacks the inner midfield way too much. Only good for teams without any talent
>>
>>66996394
>Only good for teams without any talent
Like Barca? Pretty sure Real play/played it too.
>>
>>66996394
>Only good for teams without any talent
6 out of the last 10 CL winners used 4-3-3 as their primary formation
>>
>>66996322
>AND BTFO'd Peps UEFAlona in the league and cup
Let's not exaggerate now, he beat them once in the copa del rey and won the league once with Real, his record against Pep is embarassing.

>>66996394
>He spent money on 2 key players
Only because Eto'o came with Ibra. He changed like half his starters between the first and the second year, Motta/Milito/Eto'o/Sneijder/Lucio all signed that summer. The real stroke of genius was buying those players more than winning the CL with said players, that team was very good, and he wouldn't have won the league that year if Roma weren't a joke.
>>
>>66996440
>his record against Pep is embarassing
More down to Pep managing the better team, Barca won't the title after he left with a half dead guy for fucks sake.

Point is, he stopped the Pep domination of Le Liga. Also now to think about it, what other CL winner outside of Mourinho, Rafa and Le Mateo actually managed to win CL lately with a team that weren't the favorites? (The money ball wasn't as strong when Van Laal did it)

>The real stroke of genius was buying those players
Neither was really expensive and most rejected by their clubs that were better than Inter.
>>
>>66996322
>AND BTFO'd Peps UEFAlona in the league and cup, breaking all La Liga records.
yeah, sure
>>
>>66996503
>what other CL winner outside of Mourinho, Rafa and Le Mateo actually managed to win CL lately with a team that weren't the favorites?
Guardiola with Barcelona in 2009.

Newfags will look at that team and claim otherwise but Barcelona were terrible in 07/08 and no one thought they'd win the CL (let alone the treble) in Pep's first season. United were also the favourites in the final.
>>
>>66996550
They fucking won it in 06, how much did the team really change?

>>66996540
Muh anomaly
>>
>>66996574
>They fucking won it in 06, how much did the team really change?
The entire midfield 3, both full backs, 1 CB and 2 wingers. Eto'o, Valdes and Puyol were the only starters from 05/06 who were still starters in 08/09

So 8 out of 11 starters
>>
>>66996606
Poland BTFOing the german
>>
>>66996574
dude Pep destroyed Mourinho in every possible sense
and yes Guardiola got a broken team that was looking like maybe getting out of the cl spots
>>
4 - 2 - 3 - 1 is the best system
>>
Gerrard dived at Istanbul
>>
also we have to thank Pep for Messi
I am totally sure he would not we half of what he is without Pep
>>
>>66996643
There is no such thing as the best system, how good a system is depends entirely on how the coach applies it and how the players execute it.

>>66996645
Isn't this a fact?
>>
>>66995750
Oh come on. Look at Valencia's team and recent results without that shitter Neville and Las Palmas recently as well with their new manager.
>>
>>66996643
for (You)
>>
I unironically think Ibra is based
Messi is definitive GOAT
Milan will have the most champions leagues by 2030
>>
>>66997314
>Milan
Which one?
>>
>>66997314
>Milan will have the most champions leagues by 2030
Milan will not be in the top 3 CLs won by 2030
>>
>>66990364
Juve.jpg
>>
>>66997314
Same here. Sadly thinking Ibrahimovic is actually a very good player is an extremely unpopular opinion on /sp/.
>>
>>66999080
Prime Ibrahimovic was a very good player, but it is clear to see that he has declined over the last years. Scoring a hattrick against FC Tracteur in the most stacked team of the league isn't that big of an achievement.
>>
Attacking fullbacks were a mistake.
>>
>>66999146
How does one rate a fullback anyway?
>>
>>66990850
This isn't that unpopular messi is a tax evading faggot who is 4'2 and Ronaldo is TSUUUUU
>>
>>66996231
You are actually autistic if you honestly believe that
>>
>>66996062
that's a pretty popular opinion
>>
>>66986335
Tell something we don't know , lad.
>>
>>66999128
>FC Tracteur
i laffed
>>
>epl

Kane isnt world class or talented. He's just a good opportunist and a hard worker like Vardy only younger.

Liverpool dont deserve all the hate they get.

Man City is the actual best epl side but they were wrecked by injuries and an underachieving coach

Leicester wont embarass themselves in the CL and the best players - Vardy, Mahrez, Kante - will eventually be legends for the club or for a big club like Halal, Barca or Buyern

>la liga

MSN arent shit despite the memes. Just very tired from nonstop games and Enriques retardedness when it comes to rotation.

Turan is good. You cant expect him to perform after being out for half a year from any professional games. He needs more time to gel and in time will be the needed DM Barca needs to stabilize the shaky defense

Biscuit is not the best DM in the world.

Atletico are unlikable right now. They were better when they had Failcow and Agueroooooo

Zidane is a great coach.

La liga is unironically the best league in the world despite those very one sided scorelines when the big 3 (barca, halal, atletico sometimes) play.

>bundes

Chicharito isnt that great

Weigl is overrated

Pulisic will be world class one day despite American memes

Buyern isnt that cancerous. Not their fault half the BuLi teams are incompetent with management like >schalke

That's all I got
>>
Lads who do you think is the better player?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10014157
>>
>>67003995

>MSN arent shit despite the memes. Just very tired from nonstop games and Enriques retardedness when it comes to rotation.

How is this unpopular opinion? Everyone knows this. Also last year Enrique rotated and people bitched about it, this year he hasn't and people are bitching about lack of rotation.
>>
>>67003995
>Turan as a DM
>Biscuits not the best DM in the world

Had to be an american.
>>
>>66996062
You're deluded.

Name three bpl cb's that are better
>>
Harry Kane is a average player
>>
>>67003995
>Turan is good. You cant expect him to perform after being out for half a year from any professional games. He needs more time to gel and in time will be the needed DM Barca needs to stabilize the shaky defense

hahaha please leave

>>67007927
>bpl

nice bait
>>
>>67008000
Eh?

He was talking about koch.
So I said name 3 better in his league.

U dumb?
>>
There is nothing wrong with a 352, the problem is that no one actually plays it.

It should form a defensive line of 5 like in a 433 with a dm, and not the 5 defenders + DM, and the 2 wide players should more than glorified fullbacks.
>>
File: rash.jpg (17 KB, 229x301) Image search: [Google]
rash.jpg
17 KB, 229x301
Rashford will never be anything special. I'm not sure if this is unpopular opinion or not though.
>>
>>67008493
Conte, please go
352 should be a punctual gameplan, not a regular one
>>
>>67003995
Haha all of your Bundesliga opinions are completely wrong
The most wrong one being your opinion on Weigl
>>
>>67007927
Huth, Smalling, Alderweireld..

Huh, that wasn't hard.
>>
>>67009164
Can see him being shipped out to Crystal palace at 22 after 2 unsuccesful seasons
>>
>>67009239
>all of your Bundesliga opinions are completely wrong
He's not entirely wrong about the management thing. Some of the teams have ridiculously incompetent management teams.

He is wrong about Weigl though.
>>
>>67007927

Ashley Williams, Wes Morgan, Winston Reid

Would genuinely rather have any of them then pussy bitch Kos, he always gets dicked by a striker with any kind of physicality.
>>
>>67009772
but he is le classy Arsenal player
>>
>>67002711
I don't know, maybe by their ability to restrict the opposing team's wingers. Ashley Cole was pretty good at dealing with LCIM when Chelsea faced Bayern
>>
>>66986335
>Payet is the best fk taker in the prem
>Huth is shit and the ugliest defender in the Prem
>vardy is just pace and a decent finish and will be shit next season when teams work him out
>arsenal will make a top 2 spot next season and make cl semis
>benzema should leave madrid
>>
>>67009280
With martial as a package deal
>>
Roberto Martinez will one day be a good manager but the players he has at Everton suited to his style (which is his fault for bringing them in) and he needs to leave.
>>
>>67011556
Used to think he'd be a prospective Barcelona coach, but he seems to have lost the dressing room at Everton
>>
>>67010927

Defoe has made a 15 year career from a bit of pace and a finish, Vardy will be that level until he's the same age/gets banned for PEDs
>>
>>66986335

United will make the CL.

Including GD. they need City to drop 3 points or Arsenal to drop 5. Those 2 teams have to play each other in 2 weeks.

In addition, Arsenal only have 3 wins in their last 10 games. City have Southampton and Arsenal in the middle of their CL legs with Real Madrid. They will both drop points.

Screenshot this.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.