[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Cleveland can't beat the Pisstons >Bombston and NoFans-Atlanta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (283 KB, 1469x980) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283 KB, 1469x980
>Cleveland can't beat the Pisstons
>Bombston and NoFans-Atlanta suck
>Toronto losing to the Indiana Broken Legs
>Miami absolutely BTFO of Shitlette

Give me one good reason why >we won't make the finals
>>
>rejuvenated Wade
>Hassan "Best center in the league" Whiteside
>Based Deng
>Iso Joe
>Prime Stat
>The DRAGon
>arguably two of top three rooks this season

Who can stop us?
>>
bron shouldn't have left, literally ruined my fun when he did
>>
I like how all of a sudden everyone remembers that Spolestra is a decent coach.
>>
>>66981102
I was saying this last year. 75 percent of the teams last year would have finished with the bottom 3 record and the heat were close to going to playoffs. they just collapsed in the final 10 days
>>
>>66980684
the Cleveland Cavaliers
>>
>>66981102
Spo's always been good, mostly because he's just an extension of Riley

Imagine where we'd be with Bosh right now
>>
Wade found his steroid connect. We good
>>
>>66980684
I can definitely see us making it to the finals. But spurs or gsw would eat us.
>>
File: 1926897098286.jpg (9 KB, 159x199) Image search: [Google]
1926897098286.jpg
9 KB, 159x199
>>66982369
>>
>>66981246
the cavs are struggling to beat the pistons. the pistons were the 8th seed, by the way. if they're struggling like this now, they're going to have real issues against a decent team
>>
>>66982753
Miami got handled by Boston all season yet can't even beat the Hawks in the regular season. Jej
>>
>>66982753
lets not mention that spo will coach circles around lu. you see stan is a better coach but his team doesnt have the talent and experience the heat have
>>
>>66982792
cavs played like shit the second half of the year, especially the last 2 months. tyronn lue is a shit coach, the team has no intensity, and most of them don't play defense. boston/miami is a stylistic match-up. the cavs are just overrated as fuck
>>
If bosh was healthy they would win the east easy
>>
File: 1416452605707.jpg (8 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1416452605707.jpg
8 KB, 245x245
LeBron SHOULD HAVE NEVER LEFT THE HEAT WE'D BE ON OUR 6TH FINAL BY NOW
>>
>>66980764

Hawks have #1 defense in the league and #1 in the playoffs so far. They are healthy and have a better chance of beating the Cavs than anyone else in the east. You guys dont even have your best player
>>
File: LELBRONEXTRA.jpg (84 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
LELBRONEXTRA.jpg
84 KB, 600x449
>>66986021
>LeBron SHOULD HAVE NEVER LEFT THE HEAT WE'D BE ON OUR 6TH FINAL BY NOW
But Lebron is on his 7th
>>
>>66986325
How many has he won?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.