[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all those shitty upcoming fixture >implying that either
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20160420_163706.jpg (53 KB, 374x563) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160420_163706.jpg
53 KB, 374x563
>all those shitty upcoming fixture
>implying that either top 3 club will lose any of them

Why even play the next matches?
>>
>>66974927
for the memes
>>
File: 1423780365841.jpg (35 KB, 524x331) Image search: [Google]
1423780365841.jpg
35 KB, 524x331
>>66974927
hoping barca or real will loss
>>
>>66974927
barca will draw real betis
>>
File: 1426388998215.jpg (74 KB, 707x682) Image search: [Google]
1426388998215.jpg
74 KB, 707x682
how do i become a lifelong atleti supporter?
>>
File: lel liga.png (146 KB, 740x673) Image search: [Google]
lel liga.png
146 KB, 740x673
>>
>>66975116

No creo que sea con el Betis. Los ultimos dos partidos contra el Espanyol y el Granada, que se jugará la permanencia, seran los decisivos.

Yo tambien apuesto por el Atleti psh, aunque ojito a ese partido contra el Malaga en mitad del duelo de Champions contra el Bayern.
>>
>Why even play the next matches?
this
>>66974970

I cant even imagine the memes when one of them actually drops points
>>
>>66982648

Most likely all of them are going to drop points. Maybe not Atletico. Memers meme memes because they roll on their ignorance.

Any of our bottom teams would be a top 5 in any other league.
>>
>>66987052
>Any of our bottom teams would be a top 5 in any other league.
This is what Spanitards actually believe.
>>
>>66987061

Extrapolating what happens when a spanish team meets a foreign team, yes, it's obvious.

Ocasional reminder that the 3 out of 7 spanish teams participating in CL/EL have been eliminated by another spanish team.

Tbh, the Bundesliga would the toughest one for our bottom clubs, but say Sporting Gijon or Rayo Vallecano played the EPL...

Clearly title contesters.
>>
>>66987136
>but say Sporting Gijon or Rayo Vallecano played the EPL... clearly title contesters.
Well, okay, that is fair enough. I just was thinking about the Bundesliga, because I doubt any of the bottom teams (except Vallecano maybe) could crack the top 10. On that note, whatever happened to Getafe? I remember them memeing hard in the Europa League a couple of years back.
>>
>>66974927
How many people expected baeca to drop 11 points in 4 matches
>>
>>66974927

> not bandwagoning Las Palmas or some other mid-table shit club

shiggydiggy señor
>>
>>66987136

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahajaajahsjajahahhahahahahahahahaajajajajajajajajajajajajhahahahahahaha

We all know you guys aren't always the smartest but this is taking the biscuit
>>
>>66987193

Getafe had its moment.
Then financial/social problems with the president of the club, managers coming and going, some players making a fuzz...

Internal turbulences. They had their chance and let it slip. Think of them as a sort of Hertha. Potentially can into, but ultimately, it ends in fail.

Probably going to get relegated.
>>
Man, it's really nice to see Atletico becoming competitive. La Liga is no longer two horse league.
>>
>>66987277

That's how it is, Nigel. After a couple of seasons of Rayo Vallecano and Real Betis getting CL spots in the EPL and Levante getting EL spot, it will teach your league about how into football.

>>66987246

Tbh they played Villarreal (A), Real Madrid (H), Real Sociedad (A)-they always get cucked there for some reason-, and a Neville-less Valencia (H).

Plus, it's April, they've been playing all competitions, including the Clubs World Cup, and Luis Enrique has been playing virtually the same starting IX game after game.
>>
>Las Palmas only 3 points behind 8th

feelsgoodman
>>
>>66987372

I know you have some sort of inferiority complex here, Paco, but no one likes to read BS.

>Muh Europa League
>Muh Rayo Vallewhonow and Betis would secure top4 in EPLEL.

Yeah, no. Try again.
>>
Jesus 17 draws for deportivo
>>
File: i rate zidane.jpg (260 KB, 900x948) Image search: [Google]
i rate zidane.jpg
260 KB, 900x948
>>66974927
>implying farca won't choke
>implying Zidane won't win the league and the CL
>>
>8-0

Why do people still take this utter dogshit league seriously?
>>
>>66987052
>Any of our bottom teams would be a top 5 in any other league.
Let's not go crazy
>>
>>66988759
Head to head rule destroy the league
>>
>>66988759
There are three teams within one point at the top though.
>>
>>66987136
Yes, it clearly shows how great they are when Real Madrid beat them 10-2 and Barca win 8-0 away

>inb4 they're good

Real have made one CL final in 13 years, they were knocked out by Juventus last year and Juventus don't beat the bottom Serie A clubs by 7 or 8 goals every week

Spain has a strong top 7 but the rest are Paella and Siesta FC, but that's the league's fault for giving them 0.3% of the broadcasting revenue
>>
>>66975116
>three teams reaching 90 points
>two of them with 100+ goals scored

that's absurd
i know the top three are extremely good teams, but i can't believe the rest is so bad
>>
Last time Real Madrid won the league most of their fans weren't even born

kek

KEK
>>
>>66989902
4 years ago?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.