[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did they actually make a good deal for once?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: browns.png (58 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
browns.png
58 KB, 1200x1200
Did they actually make a good deal for once?
>>
>trade down against getting a QB for once
>Eagles draft Wentz 2nd overall
>badford gets injured
>Wentz leads team to playoffs, goes all pro in 2 seasons
>has 10 year tenure as a top 10 QB
>Browns draft a couple of literally whos and continue to suck
Sounds about right OP
>>
>>66969634
Forgot to mention
>Browns trade McCowan to repeat Broncos (dat pass rush n secondary tho), he's a decent 1-2 punch with Sanchez
>RGknee splodes
Browns don't even have QB, suck even worse than last year.
>>
>>66969532
instead of ruining one person and their families' lives they get to ruin 6

sounds like a good deal to produce more sadness to me.

>>66969634
pump the breaks EDP, let Wentz throw a pass against an NFL defense first.
>>
>>66969532
>implying TRich for a 1st rounder wasn't a good move
>>
if wentz turns out to be good theyll get laughed at for this trade forever

so it depends on how good or shit he becomes
>>
Wentz has mega bust written all over him imo, smart move by the Browns.
>>
They are going to fuck up on every single pick the eagles gave them though, so not really.
>>
>>66969953
The laws of reality are known to break down when dealing with the Browns. I wouldn't be so sure of that. Simply because they passed up on him I'd say it's all but guaranteed that he'll be a superstar.
>>
It's always a good idea to trade down from the top of the draft unless a Peyton Manning is there.
>>
>>66969634

>Wentz

You're getting Goff, fagit
>>
File: 1306696468247.png (472 KB, 523x625) Image search: [Google]
1306696468247.png
472 KB, 523x625
The Iggles are fucking retarded. They actually thought the abysmal Pedo State QB was a legitimate NFL player and considered drafting him before they made this awful deal. Wentz is a bust and will crumble against the level of talent he's going to face in the NFL.
>b-b-but muh fundamentals muh 6'6" QB muh vision
NO you faggots being a lanklet doesn't automatically make you a good QB stop it.

Can't wait for the inevitable EDP suicide video this season.
>>
>>66969953
Like what? How does he have bust written on him?
>>
>>66969532

They will find a way to fuck this up
>>
File: it'th pothible.jpg (32 KB, 286x330) Image search: [Google]
it'th pothible.jpg
32 KB, 286x330
>>66970260
>fcs qb on dominant run-first team with 612 career college passes who's going to get thrown into the fire in the nfl

gee, i dunno. how could he possibly bust?

not that it matters for this trade, he's going to bust in l.a., not philly.
>>
>>66970406
>muhh FCS
OK, we can disregard your opinion
>>
>>66969532
whether it works out or not this was fundamentally the right move. Well done clevefags
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>66970442
>thinking there's not a gap in competitive level between fcs and fbs

lemmee guess, you think players can go straight from high school to the nfl, too.
>>
File: 1458500758138.jpg (16 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1458500758138.jpg
16 KB, 250x238
>>66969532
They've had multiple good deals over the years that didn't do shit. It doesn't matter how savvy they are getting these picks when they do fuck all to the franchise by drafting busts.

This is who they got in the last instances where they had two first round picks:

2015:
(12) Danny Sheldon
(19) Cameron Erving

2014:
(8) Justin Gilbert
(22) Johnny Manziel

2012:
(3) Trent Richardson
(22) Brandon Weeden

2007:
(3) Joe Thomas
(1) Brady Quinn

Two years where they had two picks and swinged and missed on both players. All four of those players are arguably the worst busts of their entire drafts. Yeah they drafted the best lineman in the league (even though AP was still on the board) only to protect Brady Quinn.
>>
>>66970993
>(22) Brady Quinn
fixt
>>
I know for a fact the Rams are gonna take Wentz first. They're gonna fuck us over big time
>>
File: only browns fans left alive.jpg (94 KB, 1356x1018) Image search: [Google]
only browns fans left alive.jpg
94 KB, 1356x1018
Maybe but it doesn't matter. The Browns are not allowed to have success.
>>
No the Browns will find a way to fuck it up. Eagles are stupid as hell for drafting Wentz
>>
Whats wrong with you
Whats wrong with you
Whats wrong with you
Whats wring with you
Whats mother fucking wrong with you
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.