[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got mlb.tv premium, so I watch the games in the background
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 76886758756567.png (155 KB, 324x284) Image search: [Google]
76886758756567.png
155 KB, 324x284
I just got mlb.tv premium, so I watch the games in the background while I work. However I can choose home/away broadcasts to listen to, I was wondering, what teams broadcasts should I try to listen to or avoid?

So far I just know stay the fuck away from the white Sox.
>>
Stay the fuck away from MLB in general. Keep using it as background noise to help you sleep at night.
>>
>>66969290
There's some deaf woman getting trained in the cubicle next to mine, I just need something to drown out the Hellen Keller noise and then glance at the screen when an exciting play happens.
>>
>>66969220
>not listening to based Hawk

You're right, can't even troll that. Royals home announcers are pretty meh and the Angels are annoying. Everyone else is okay.
>>
liste to Vin Scully's last season
>>
TARDINALS announcers are God awful
t. Brewers fan on southern il
>>
>>66970909
He doesn't do away games and Dodger day games don't start until 4 on the east coast
>>
I was watching a stream of the Reds Cardinals game a few days ago trying desperately to find a stream with Thom Brenneman and Chris Welsh (Reds TV Broadcaster) but all that I could find was the Cardinals stream. It was so bad I had to mute it.
>>
>>66969220
>So far I just know stay the fuck away from the white Sox.
hawk only does road games
>>
nl west
dogs>dbags>rockies>giants (would ranl 2 if that old dude who use to to do sinday games was on regularly

nl central
pierats>brew crew>reds

nl east
braves, mest, marlins, phillies

al east
rays, jays,o's

al central
twins, indians, royals, tigers, sox

al west
a's, rangers, angels, astros, mariners (best scoreboard)

If team not listed do not listen to them listen only to the feed which is listed here. If not gtfo (srs)

Worst announcers tho. Nats never ever ever listen to them ever
>>
you're 1 year late to the Don and Jerry Show on all Red Sox broadcasts
>>
mets announcers are the best in the league hands down. keith hernandez is a god amongst men.
>>
Yankees broadcasts are based as long as Paul O'Neill or Ken Singleton are on.
>>
>>66971199
Our radio feed is pretty comfy though

Youre 100% right about the TV crew though
>>
Mets announcers are god tier. Steady flow, enthusiasm, and when the Mets suck they call them out on it with dank memes.

Doyers and white sox are comfy too
>>
Nats fan here

Stay away from our broadcasts. F.P. makes me want to gouge my eyes out
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.