[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long do you think he will stay at Liverpool?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: kloppy klopp.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
kloppy klopp.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
How long do you think he will stay at Liverpool?
>>
We will get rid of him when we feel he is past his used by date unlike Arsenal fans with Wenger.
>>
>>66967487
At the end of next year (2017), he will get an offer from Bayern Munich when their new manager doesn't work out.

Count on it.
>>
>>66967565
>implying he'd go to Dortmund's rival

Plus by the sounds of it he'd rather stay at a "smaller" club and build the team.

I think he'll be at Liverpool for a good few years and will likely be successful. I think he'll leave rather than get sacked also. No idea where he'd go though, too early to speculate.
>>
>>66967632
Yeah, if history says anything, a lot of managers go to their rival teams. Usually with an in-between team. It's happening.
>>
25 years winning the premier league 14 times, the CL 5 times and a treble
>>
>>66967733
bullshit, he'll win the treble the next 30 years every year
>>
>>66967565
he will never work for bayern munich..... he hate bayern
>>
>>66967697

>that flag
>this subject

You're the reason this meme exists you fucking retarded nigger
>>
>2015-16
>basically a write-off for klopp no matter how it ends. lets assume they don't win europa - nobody will be mad

>2016-17
>new signings "need time to gel". will start off slow but end strongly, late push for top4 but just missing out. people are happy because there's progress

>2017-18
>by now wenger will have retired, poch will be poached, and liverpool sneak into the top4, with possibly a cup run. its happening las. klopp has made liverpool great again. signs a contract extension

>2018-19
>by now mourinho will have been sacked from united, arsenal will be stuck in mid-table post-wenger, spurs crippled financially due to stadium, pep guardiola is in his final contract year and is disappointing. the stage is set for a liverpool title challenge, but they are beaten to it by a meme team

>2019-20
aforementioned clubs have rebuilt and resurged. klopp gets 5 points from his first 7 games. sacked
>>
96 months
>>
6 years and a movie.
>>
>>66967845

This seems about right
>>
>>66967845

That actually seems plausible
>>
>>66967632
bayern isnt dortmunds rival, thats only the media trying to stir up controversy/hype, and some deluded bvb fans joining in
he acually had a job interview with bayern before joining dortmund but was dismissed because he was too inexperienced, bayern ended up with klinsmann and klopp joined dortmund

at some point he will choach bayern, but i doubt it will be any time soon
>>
He basically wasted his career by going to the "English" "Premier" League. He'll be the coach at Hamburg in 2-3 years.
>>
File: derkloppmeister.jpg (117 KB, 960x1200) Image search: [Google]
derkloppmeister.jpg
117 KB, 960x1200
Someone will figure out the histrionics are covering up a record similar to Brenny's. Then it's bye bye.
>>
>>66967565
>when their new manager doesn't work out.
I doubt Ancelotti will do badly enough in his first season for them to fire him at the end of it.
>>
I see him there for 3 years more. at least.
>>
>>66967565
Shut the fuck up idiot.
>>
>>66967487
7 years
>>
>>66968012
typical bootyblasted kraut. cant wait til we overtake u in the coefficients in a couple of years
>>
>>66968012

>bayern isnt dortmunds rival
well, they are
>>
Between 4 and 7 seasons.
>>
>>66967845
wouldn't be disappointed with this t.b.h (to be honest) senpai (family)
>>
>>66972266
no my meme didn't work
>>
>>66967845
I actually think Pool will get a 2. place the next two seasons before they fall down again.
>>
File: 420.jpg (43 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
43 KB, 620x372
>>66967845
>>
>>66967513
Which Australian team does he manage mate?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.