[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just fuck my season op senpaiitsu. How do we make Missi gr8 again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1958842.jpg (458 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1958842.jpg
458 KB, 1920x1080
Just fuck my season op senpaiitsu.

How do we make Missi gr8 again?
>>
Bring Xavi, Pedro and Villa back
>>
Neymar is at fault, not Missi
>>
more hormones
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 1024x646) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 1024x646
>>66963424
>a bad season for Messi is a league and cup double
>>
pay denbts
grow hare
wash off tatooes
>>
>>66963681
>player == team
>>
Remove neymar, sell Suarez, bring in two forwards who know how to pass a ball. Regrow Rakitic hair. Tell pique if he still wants to be Catalan go play for Espanyol. Buy some decent left back
>>
File: Messi.jpg (180 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
Messi.jpg
180 KB, 660x371
Tell his wife to stop being a cunt.

>Messi’s missus, Antonella Roccuzzo, forced the soccer star to block the Brazilian beauty and Miss BumBum contest winner, Suzy Cortez, on Instagram after the model barraged the FC Barcelona forward with a slew of sexy photos.

>In one of the more risqué ones (actually they’re all risqué, but this one might take the cake), Cortez is shown from behind in a Barcelona jersey and shorts that have been painted on. A frontal shot shows features Cortez in her body-painted jersey discretely covering just one of her breasts.

>While Roccuzzo has blocked Cortez from her and her husband’s online accounts, the move has apparently not stopped the bottom-heavy Brazilian from showing her support for the Barça striker.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/lifestyle/2016/04/19/shoots-doesnt-score-messi-blocks-miss-bumbum-on-instagram/
>>
>>66965039
if i had antonella i would block that whore too
>>
>>66965039
>miss bumbum

kek erytim
>>
File: Neymar vs Diego Alves.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Neymar vs Diego Alves.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>66963627
/thread
>>
>>66965039
Messi gets all the lady's
>>
>>66965161
Diego Alves is fucking great tbqh
>>
>>66963627
>the """"best""" """"player"""""" in the world in the team
>it's not his fault
>>
>>66965039
how is she not right
>>
>>66965161
How does he even see that pass? Im trying to imagine having my eyes located where my nipples are right now, and it seems so incredible difficult.
>>
>Messi plays below his level
>sudenly Barca is shite
coincidance?
>>
>now you remember all the midget cocksucking after their cheeky penalty

serves him right tbvh
>>
>>66965470
It's not always what he sees, but what he feels and what his instict tells him. He has been playing for so many years that it's kinda like a habit to know when your teammate makes a run.
He has created so many chances for Rat King and Nerman this season but they have missed so many of them. Shit I would be mad at them if I was in his shoes.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.