[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did St Louis turn its back on the Rams ? The Rams even won
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (49 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.png
49 KB, 600x450
Why did St Louis turn its back on the Rams ? The Rams even won the shitty spoiled city a fucking owl and they still turned their back on the Rams

Shameful
>>
File: 1460067820917.gif (4 MB, 425x279) Image search: [Google]
1460067820917.gif
4 MB, 425x279
LA market > Saint Louis market
>>
thinly veiled butthurt blackhawks fan
>>
Zero (0) goals
>>
>blackhawk fans are this mad
>>
15 consecutive years of a sold out dome, then experiencing quite literally the worst 5 year period in NFL history will lower attendance. Here's the best part though, while they were never amazing, attendance was never bottom of the league in #'s or % until, surprise surprise, shithead Kroenke bought land in LA and the rumors of movement started up again. I could go on a big long tirade about that, but the tl;dr of it is "The Rams were moving regardless and we all knew it."
>>
>>66961650

This
>>
>>66961418
Because Kroenke is a fucking kike piece of shit who I hope dies a slow painful death
>>
File: Stan-Kroenke-Arsenal-007.jpg (28 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Stan-Kroenke-Arsenal-007.jpg
28 KB, 460x276
>>66961418
Yes.... blame the city. Go Cardinals!
>>
>>66961472
>>66961547
>he watches furpuck
Baseball and football are the only sports as far as I'm concerned
>>
>>66964791
NIggerfloorsqueek is pretty good too, if you ignore this first playoff round.
>>
>>66961823
Cool it on the meth, it's making you bitter and quick to anger
>>
>>66964817
No it's not, it's an irrelevant shitshow.
>>
>>66961418
lets put it like this
LA never cared about football the same way when both the raiders and rams left

literally they kept teasing the market and no one blinked a eye. Reports even show how low interest was for professional football in the city excluding the die hard mexican raider fans here.

Kroenke the first time around was only a business associate with real close ties with the owner herself. He made the call to move to STL breaking the hearts of many suburban families in orange county because STL was stupid enough to sign a horrible lease to take the team. They never tried to build the rams a new stadium EVER which was one of the main factors in rams moving and possibly the only legitimate point kroenke will ever have in moving from STL.

Kroenke tried to move the rams back in LA many times but failed because LA despite winning a SB with the raiders only tried three times with them in getting a deal done but all of them came with incentives
>We won't spend no more than a certain amount in building it
>you must cooperate with a potential tenant in the future
Al being the prideful cunt he is said no and ironically where he said no is where the rams are moving who also accepted the same type of deal the raiders did with the biggest exception being LA ain't paying for shit.

tldr; Kroenke is a sniveling jew who shouldn't be trusted but your city fucked up just as much as kroenke did
>>
>having a team that won a Championship move
What a fucking joke
>>
>>66961418
St Louis didnt turn its back, ownership did
>>
>>66964791

>found the wetback
>>
File: 1378491416829.png (1 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1378491416829.png
1 KB, 240x240
>>66966084
>a methinal can't comprehend that people only enjoy the two most american sports near me
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.