[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"""Super""" League
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: oww m8 ur urtin me neck.jpg (73 KB, 615x698) Image search: [Google]
oww m8 ur urtin me neck.jpg
73 KB, 615x698
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/salford-red-devils-apologise-after-7644118

>Salford Red Devils apologise after ugly clash involving players and fans at end of win over Huddersfield
>Players from Salford Red Devils were seen clashing with supporters at the John Smith's Stadium - with some 'jumping into the crowd to protect their families'
>The Red Devils recorded a 26-24 victory over the Giants, but come the final whistle some of Salford's players were seen in the away end of the ground.
>>
>>66442310
>>
>beating up your own fans after a win
JUST

Salford in recent years have been one of rugby league's biggest jokes.
>>
>>66442310
>>66442369
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
I thought I was the only person on sp that cared about our shit league.
>>
>>66442448

You probably are mate.

Nah, 'ull EffCee (fka GatesHull Thunder Sharks) and Rervers can fuck off and die, tubbylard cunts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHT-0fJST9M

Super League is like a bad joke.

>literally flipped their schedule to accomodate Murdoch's cock better
>took on shit names like Leeds Rhinos and Hull Sharks
>child cheerleaders
>probably a meat raffle at half time
>calls itself the "European" Super League because there's one team in the south of France, for a weekend coach trip from the council estates
>until recently the most ridiculous play-off system of all time and limited promotion/relegation when it suits
>new system is still pretty stupid
>GERRUMONSARD
>>
>>66442671
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
So why were the players fighting with their own fans after winning? Did someone get confused?
>>
File: Saints2012crest[1].png (59 KB, 300x333) Image search: [Google]
Saints2012crest[1].png
59 KB, 300x333
>Superleague on /sp/

How do we fix this literal shit?
>>
>>66442866

Fans were fighting amongst themselves. Players got involved to sort it out, think some of them had family in the stands.
>>
>>66442921
Their own fans were fighting each other after a win?

Or is there no segregation in rugby league?
>>
>>66442671
>Meat raffle at half time

IT'S A BDO DARTS EPISODE

I can remember vaguely when it started out, was hyped when Sheffield had a team in it and then dropped out of it after a while. Play in the division below now, would be great to see them back in the top division but can't see it happening.
>>
>>66442962
What ground do the eagles even play on? This just isn't a rugby city.
>>
>>66442941

Someone ran on to the pitch after the game, and the stewards carted him off. Some of his mates run down to the front to start arguing with the stewards, but all the players wives and kids were down there so got bumped out the way a bit. That's when it all kicked off a bit and the players came over, all a bit something over nothing 2bh.
>>
>>66443014
Hallam Uni nowadays. Seem to remember the Eagles getting to Wembley one year and it was kind of a big deal, but they'll never displace the two football clubs in terms of popularity.
>>
Says the players jumped in to protect their families
>>
>>66442420
I'd say Rervers have run them a very close second in that respect.

Still Koukash is the most JUST man in league, since he unironically thought that he would be able to convince Cooper Cronk to give up Melbourne and move to Salford
>>
>Super league
>Not Chinese
Shit league desu
>>
>>66442435
>anonemouse r leejun
>>
>>66442448
I used to play for keighley cougars junior teams, I guess I kinda care but i'm more here for /cric/
>>
>>66442904

Give up the ghost and convert from League to Union.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.