[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are these the worst NBA playoffs ever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Are these the worst NBA playoffs ever?
>>
>>66952535
First time in years I literally don't care about it 2bh
>>
>>66952535
I wish they'd just give the dubs the ring and move on
>>
It's more apparent than normal this year that lower seeds have no shot.
>>
>>66958873
why would they give it to cleveland
>>
Literally the only series that matters is the Spurs/Warriors in the WCF
>>
>>66952535
They need to have just 4 teams pee conference in the playoffs
>>
>>66952535

yes.

the first round is not even watchable, and the second round will be barely watchable.

CUT IT DOWN TO 8 TEAMS DAMNIT
>>
First round is always worthless

Parity has been gone the last few years anyway. If it's anything but Miami vs SA or GS, it'll be a surprise
>>
First round always sucks.

Second round is usually interesting, but I honesty don't see the Spurs or Warriors losing before the WCF.

The WCF this season might as well be the championship because both those teams will blow out the Cavs
>>
the east has some interesting first round series (still nervous raptors fan here), but the west will most likely be sweeps of the lower seeds besides dallas-okc. 2nd round will be good though, with probably cavs-hawks rematch in the east, maybe a solid raptors-heat, and then probably warriors clippers (huge rivals) and spurs-thunder.
>>
>>66959803
>>66959722
>first round always bad

what is 2013
>>
>>66960676
I'm nervous as fuck about the raps-pacs game. I'm rooting for the Pacers, and I think that I need some kind of heart medication if this series goes to seven games.

Paul George is the GOAT and the saviour fortunately.
>>
>>66959722
>Miami

Not even subtle.
>>
day 1 was fun

also nice seeing curry's career end due to ankles

pretty shit apart from that though desu
>>
>>66959803
>spurs would blow out the cavs
not so fast amigo. they played close in SA and the cavs won a blowout in Cleveland. Warriors are gonna steamroll both of them anyway though so we'll never know.
>>
>>66952535
If Miami eliminates LeBron in the ECF it would be one of the best playoffs ever
>>
>>66961567
what lets be serious it wont be a surprise if the heat beat the cavs. the heat have not only been beating them but crushing the cavs. they are a good match up exactly like the celtics teams in 2011 and 2012. they are clearly a better post season team
>>
>>66959722
heres your you
>>
>>66961724
>regular season matters
is this reddit?
>>
>>66952535

GS is ruining the sport.
>>
Spurs vs Warriors will be one of the greatest NBA playoff series of all time, everything else doesn't matter and it's all leading up to that series.
>>
File: czarniak.jpg (58 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
czarniak.jpg
58 KB, 500x500
I know it isn't their year but I would really like to see Paul George and the Pacers make a deep run.
>>
Oh course it's boring, there's no Knicks.
>>
>>66952535
Only if you're a child
>>
>cuckhoop playoffs
>ever good

Mein sides

The nba playoffs are by far the worst in sports
>>
The playoffs are designed for maximum predictably.
>>
>>66958873
Serious question. Why do they call the Warriors the dubs. I haven't watched much of this year or last year.
>>
>>66964341

Dub is black speak for W
>>
8 teams and just three matches, then maybe I will watch it.
>>
yes tbphwy
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.