[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST. Is he dare I say it finished?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Lewis-Hamilton-009.jpg (513 KB, 2060x1236) Image search: [Google]
Lewis-Hamilton-009.jpg
513 KB, 2060x1236
JUST.

Is he dare I say it finished?
>>
>140k p/w
>been at the club 10 years and still shit
>still doesn't even know what position he plays

WALCOTT OUT WENGER OUT
>>
>More interested in updating his Snapchat than racing
Wew lad
>>
>>66950103

I hope he wins another WC but he's got a fucking mountain to climb now

Not really his fault he's in this position though

Hopefully Rosberg will suffer some debilitating bad luck too
>>
>black drivers

not even once

If I order an Uber and the guy is black, I immediately cancel the ride and try again. Rather an arab or paki than some fucking nigger blasting his niggerbabble music and driving like a fucking moron.
>>
>>66950845
you're so cool
>>
>cant get game time ahead of girpoo and some literally who youf players
>>
>>66950845
I bet you have loads of mates
>>
Pratting around focussing on his lifestyle too much.

This "music" thing he's got going and other things must be distracting him.

Toto and Niki should shout at him and get him to sort it out.
>>
>>66950867
thanks m8
>>
>>66950103
What did I miss?
>>
>>66950973

Rosberg has won the first three races of the season.

Hamilton has come 2nd, 3rd and 7th. Had back luck in each race, particularly the last two where his car was damaged to some extent in each.

Now he's like 36pts behind Rosberg or something like that. Also ever driver who has ever won the first 3 races of a season has gone on to win the title.
>>
>>66951425
So exciting to watch omg

F1 fans fucking baffle me. The statistics and all the tire treads and fucking front wing angles are literally the draw for you freaks.

Don't even pretend you enjoy watching 70 laps of little to no overtaking, with whoever's in poll accumulating a tenth of a second lead per lap.
>>
>>66950103
he's drawn equal with or surpassed his hero in championships and wins, so he has no more drive to win. all that's left is for him to Senna himself in Russia

>22 years to the day after Senna
>2*22= 44, Lewlew's number
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.