[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never be american feels bad man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1460887332512.jpg (170 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1460887332512.jpg
170 KB, 1000x667
>you will never be american

feels bad man
>>
Yea, but at least you got that sweet incest thing going on m8. Cheer up
>>
File: 1451154727839.jpg (2 MB, 3532x1987) Image search: [Google]
1451154727839.jpg
2 MB, 3532x1987
Grass is always greener, sometimes I wish I was European
PFFFFT, HAHAHA NO I DON'T

U S A
S
A
>>
>wanting to be fat, black and shot

no thanks
>>
>>66947942
actually, my croatian friend, you can be american.
see, if you get citizenship you automatically become american. and you will be seen and treated as an american, because the usa is รค ""melting pot"""

now, it could never work the other way around. do you see Sammir as a croatian just because he has the passport? i think not.
>>
>>66947942
Living on a Mediterranean country does sound shitty. Oh wait that sounds awesome. Pristine beach and pretty architecture>massive malls and soulless suburban homes on a sea of gray cement
>>
>>66950292
We won't consider you American if you're not from here, fuck off.
>>
>>66950697
Speak for yourself fuckboi. Most people are born with citizenship, but if you want to be an American bad enough that you'll deal with the ponderous and frustrating Federal Government for the many years that it takes to get citizenship, then you've earned the right to be an American.

I had family friends who were Canadians. It took them 14 years of living here (children were US citizens at birth) in California to become citizens.

They didn't need the citizenship (they had both Canadian and English citizenship as well), but they stuck with it anyway. 100 percent Americans right there.
>>
>>66949523
You're not allowed dual citizenship, Hans. But you may be able to get an exception from your government, so hope is not lost! :)
>>
>>66951447
Cool story bro. But do I care?
>>
>>66947942
>My dad was born in Croatia and never had shit in life
>Illegally Immigrated to US
>Married my mother and became a citizen
>25 years later making 7 figures a year

It's possible bruh
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.