[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can anyone say he is not the GOAT ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: ronnie.webm (2 MB, 824x460) Image search: [Google]
ronnie.webm
2 MB, 824x460
How can anyone say he is not the GOAT ?
>>
File: bb.jpg (20 KB, 389x388) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
20 KB, 389x388
>>66946166

0 world cups
>>
>>66946166

how is he not offsides in this gif?
>>
>>66946496
Only the players who are actively involved in the play at the time of the pass can be offside. Ronaldo was just standing there.
>>
>>66946166
Another decisive goal against Paella FC I see
>>
>>66946605
Tsu!
>>
>Ronaldo should have missed that easy goal to prove he doesn't score tap ins
Is that what you are trying to tell us?
>>
>>66946496
You cannot be offside if you are level with or behind the ball.
>>
Wow most players just stop running and let the other player handle it when they are that far offside. Cheeky cunt, I would have raised the flag.
>>
>>66946554
no the way Ronaldo ran made it look for a second he was trying to recieve the ball, this is enough to throw the referee off, which is enough to call an offside.
>>
literally better than any goalscorer in all of the sport's history, another marvelous goal by the master artist himself.
>>
File: Capture.png (512 KB, 749x431) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
512 KB, 749x431
>>66946634

err
>>
>>66946719
That's actually a good point, I didn't notice that. Probably should've been called
>>
>>66946781
jesus christ man I can't tell if you're joking or if you're really that stupid
>>
>>66946781
>murricans
Go back to handegg bruv
>>
>>66946452

first post best post
>>
>>66946166
EVERYONE FUCK OFF

WE WON THE LEAGUE

ABUS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>>66949801
>>66949801
>>66949801
>>
>>66946166
i don't get it, was he supposed to miss? what are you trying to say with this you gypsy son of a whore?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.