[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting into baseball, what team should I support ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: me btw.png (549 KB, 601x599) Image search: [Google]
me btw.png
549 KB, 601x599
Getting into baseball, what team should I support ?
>>
Proximity would say the Padres/Doyers, or one of the Florida/Texas teams

If you dont want to be a bandwagoning cunt, avoid the dodgers, Royals, Giants, ESPECIALLY the yankees, or the cardinals

Try watching some games and see which team you like best
>>
>>66946093
>proximity

Get a load of this cuck
>>
>>66946219

first rule of sports is support your local-most team, cuck boy
>>
>>66945892
Move to the Dominican Republic and root for the local stickball team
>>
you are a girly looking dude. lift and eat more.
>>
Blue Jays
>>
Trappy Chan?
>>
>>66945892
Yankees
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (23 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
23 KB, 288x499
>>66945892
>getting into basebore
>>
>>66945892
Pick a team that is bad right now. That way when they become good you won't be called a bandwagoner. Look at the Royals or the NFL's Seahawks - the vast majority of their "fans" just magically appeared over the last 3 to 4 years.
>>
>>66946292
Local based on your childhood or when you start following the sport?
>>
>>66945892
CAAAARL??
>>
>>66947470

where you were born first. Failing that, where you are now
>>
>>66947257
When they git gud he'll still be called a bandwagoner though

t. literal lifelong Giants fan
>>
I'm catholic, Padres will be good? I was warned that San Diego doesn't like baseball that much.

t. not OP
>>
>>66947963

theres a fanbase, but its not really diehard. Petco park is usually packed with away team fans

> Padres will be good?
no
>>
>>66946093
>If you dont want to be a bandwagoning cunt, avoid the dodgers
I never seen anyone outside of the west coast bandwagon the dodgers

They're one of those teams that have a large fanbase because of how big the city is , the statewide support and west coast support

another team like this is the tigers

state wide support
Detroit being a big city
mid west support
>>
>>66946093
>>66946292
>local-most
>proximity
So I would have to follow one of the east coast teams like the yanks? No, thank you.
>>
>>66945892
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
The team with the most Brazilians
>>
>>66947783
Same here.

t. Literal liveliness Liecester fan.
>>
Cubs.

Theo is a man genius, now.
>>
>>66945892
White Sox if your prefer underdogs

Phillies if you REALLY prefer underdogs
>>
Root for an East Coast team so you can watch their games at a reasonable hour

I would suggest the Orioles or Mets
>>
>>66949940
May I suggest Baltimore. Storied tradition & a fun lineup that bashes the shit out of the ball.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.