[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man, I have a feeling the Clippers are going to upset the Warriors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: lac.png (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
lac.png
33 KB, 500x500
Man, I have a feeling the Clippers are going to upset the Warriors in the 2nd round

The Clippers have no expectation, and the Warriors are overdue for a collapse. Not to mention all it'll take is Chris Paul """"accidentally"""" falling on Steph's ankles and Golden State's season is over
>>
>>66944610
Except, remember the part where you're the Clippers?
>>
>>66944610
>overdue for a collapse

they look more motivated than ever

it wont happen this year, anon
>>
>>66944629
This year is different. The Clippers match up well against the Warriors.

Not to mention that the last team to eliminate the Warriors were the Clippers, so they have a mental edge over the Warriors

>>66944653
Let's see how they do when Curry is out for the season
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 640x360
NO GOOD CLIPPERS
>>
They won't even get out of the 1st round
>>
>>66945389
yeah, nah.
>>
>anyone stopping the Warriors
Lol @ /sp/ delusion, best they can hope for is one of those off matches where our shooting % is low, but even then we'll win the series 4-1, bring on your Spuds, Blunder, Leaveland, Cloppers and Craptors, they're just not good enough as we (GSW) are waaaaay too elite this season to drop the series right after we beat the record, this Warriors team is the greatest basketball team of all time, I'm so glad to finally live in an age where the team I've supported my whole life is an unstoppable dominate force with the best player in the league along with the rest of the starters being top 10, not to mention having the best bench in the league
>>
>>66945655
Amen fellow lifelong Warriors fan and San Francisco Bay Area, California, United States native
>>
>>66944610
You do realize golden state is like 13-1 against teams over .500 right? If you think going 73-9 is done by sheer luck or chance your in for a rude awakening.
>>
>>66945655
curry is kill retard

he'll be lucky to ever play a game of basketball again and he'll never have the elevation that he needs for his meme jump shooting game to work
>>
>>66945733
Wow. Projecting much?

Don't get me wrong anon. The clippers have the best offense in the league right now. But the warriors are playing even better than last year, and curry is having one of the greatest mvp seasons in basketball. Saying the clips will upset the Warriors is pretty unlikely.
>>
>>66944610

>Chris Paul
>doing anything other than choking

Lol
>>
>>66945783
CP3 isn't as big of a choker as Curry is

Remember the last time the Warriors met the Clippers in the playoffs?
>>
Shut up chuck
>>
>haven't beaten the warriors in 2 years
>"WE MATCH UP WELL GUIZE SERIOUSLY"

Just face it. Clippers will never get past the second round
>>
>>66945797
That was before the Warriors revealed their true power level though
>>
>>66945797
>Remember the last time the Warriors met the Clippers in the playoffs?
You know what the Warriors have done since then? Won the fucking championship.

Clippers have no chance. Steph is 100% healthy come Thursday and the only team with a remote chance of beating the Warriors are the Spurs. But the only way the Spurs can do that is if they win each of their series in 5 or fewer games. And they'll need to beat the Warriors in 5 as well.
>>
>>66945797

Remember being 3-1 against the Rockets and blowing that series?
>>
File: 1455415832080.png (33 KB, 582x423) Image search: [Google]
1455415832080.png
33 KB, 582x423
>>66944667

>the clippers match up well against the warriors

since when?
>>
>>66946953
Remember being down by 20 multiple times when the Clippers were at full strength?
>>
>>66944610

Chris paul wont be the one to stomp on stephs ankles theyll have a benchwarmer do it
>>
>>66945693
btfo
>>
>>66945797

the warriors took the clippers to 7 games with fucking jermaine o neal as the center
>>
>>66947602

I remember the clippers blowing a 20 pt lead in 1 quarter, if thats what you mean
>>
>>66947826
And who won that series?

Getting to game 7 isn't a victory, unless you're an irrelevant piece of shit franchise like the Warriors
>>
File: 1429875800820.jpg (12 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
1429875800820.jpg
12 KB, 241x230
>>66948072

>irrelevant
>only one of the 2 teams that has actually won a championship
>>
>>66944610
>Clippers
for a moment i read that as cripplers
>>
>>66948072

>detaining deandre jordan so he would remain a clipper

bush league fucking team
>>
>>66948101
Yeah, one with a gigantic asterisk

The Warriors were lucky to not play the Clippers last year
>>
>>66948303

maybe they shouldnt have collapsed against the rockets
>>
>>66947651
Whoever stomps on Curry's ankles should automatically win the NBA championship
>>
>>66945655
/lifelong/ aussie golden state fan
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.