[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Barcelona broke the bank for their front 3, and as you can see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: finances-1024x670[1].jpg (102 KB, 1024x670) Image search: [Google]
finances-1024x670[1].jpg
102 KB, 1024x670
Barcelona broke the bank for their front 3, and as you can see the rest of the squad suffers as a result. So I ask you /sp/, would you sell one of the 3 in order to improve squad depth and midfield?
>>
They don't need to sell in order to buy a defender, though.
>>
>>66943916
Out
>Messi
>Iniesta
>Rakitic
>Alba
>Other tax refugee
>Stegen

In
>Coutinho
>Willian
>Kante
>Cavani
>Gundogan
>>
Sell Messi and buy Ronaldo, they would literally be unstoppable.
>>
>>66943916
>as you can see the rest of the squad suffers as a result.
Really? I could have sworn they just won the treble.

My bad I guess. Sell Messi and Suarez, buy David Luiz, Jamie Vardy, Mario Gotze, Paul Pogba and Juanfran
>>
I'd take another year of Neymar then sell him for £200m
>>
>>66943982
Literally haven't won a match in a month. Literally have meme players on the bench that would play for Granada. Literally have a worse squad than last season.
>>
>>66944016
>Literally haven't won a match in a month.
You're right m8. A bad month is enough of a reason to dismantle a treble winning team.
>>
File: ronaldinho bundas.png (319 KB, 598x394) Image search: [Google]
ronaldinho bundas.png
319 KB, 598x394
>>66943916
The only one I'd sell is Neymar, he will probably end up like Ronaldinho, partying every Friday and fucking lots of whores.
>>
>>66944016
>they were winning the league with 9 points clear
>favourites for the CL

These guys were set to win everything just a month ago and their forwards were breaking records on the flyby. Just because they had an insane dip form and massive collective failure the last few games doesn't discredit that.
>>
>>66944047
It is when it's in April when all three major competitions are winding down. It already cost them the Champion's League and it could possibly cost them La Liga.
>>
>>66943916
Sell Nerman to United or Chelshit for a massively overinflated price justified by the new TV deal. £100m would be reasonable.

See if Bravo would be satisfied with being the 2nd GK, if not sell him to make space for Ter Stegen.

Iniesta, Mascherano and Alves are getting old. See if there are suitable replacements in the 2nd team (I guess Rafinha and Sergi Roberto could replace 2 of them), if not buy some hot prospects
>>
>>66944091
People look at the end results. Last season Real Madrid won 20 something games in a row and were still trophyless and their season was considered a failure.
>>
>>66944096
Let me guess, you were probably one of those retards who claimed Real have to sell Ronaldo, Bale, Kroos and Marcelo to be competitve again 2 months ago.
>>
>>66944061
Neymar isn't like that at all, father has him in check

>>66944136
/sp/ is full of idiots, just look at all the messi hate threads
>>
>>66943951
>cavani
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.