[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/calcio/ -- build up to midweek matchdays edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9
File: s-l300.jpg (13 KB, 300x294) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
13 KB, 300x294
>scheduled tonight
>Serie A, matchday 34
19.04. 20:45 Napoli - Bologna

>Serie B, matchday 37
19.04. 20:30 Ascoli - Bari
19.04. 20:30 Avellino - Trapani
19.04. 20:30 Brescia - Entella
19.04. 20:30 Como - Cagliari
19.04. 20:30 Lanciano - Novara
19.04. 20:30 Livorno - Latina
19.04. 20:30 Modena - Perugia
19.04. 20:30 Salernitana - Vicenza
19.04. 20:30 Spezia - Pescara
19.04. 20:30 Ternana - Pro Vercelli
>>
today frontpages
>>
>>66941148
>>
>>66941156
>>
>The Chinese investor group pursuing a takeover of the AC Milan soccer club, which is controlled by former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, is targeting a deal by June, people with knowledge of the matter said.

>The consortium, whose investors have a background in renewable energy and media, has agreed on most key terms and is seeking a deal in time for the summer transfer season, the people said, asking not to be identified because the talks are confidential. Berlusconi’s Fininvest SpA and the Chinese group have already discussed plans to strengthen the squad, and the initial investment would be used to make the team more competitive rather than pay down debt, one of the people said.

could the takeover saga be over at last?
>>
>>66942930
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-15/china-suitor-for-berlusconi-s-ac-milan-said-to-target-june-deal

forgot the source
>>
>>66942930
hopefully
even though i'm not a fan of either Milano club i'd like to see them being back to decent level
it used to be more fun when they were good
>>
Sup faggots. Coming to talk about >muh heritage. So what do you greasy degos think about the Azzurri's chances this summer?

Also, how legit is Donnarumma? Better than Perin?
Is Bernardeschi legit?
Will Insigne score more than 3 goals in the tournament?
>>
>>66943367
I think Inter's side is good-ish on paper. But Inter always play on a level below of what is expected, just like in the 90's and early 00's.
>>
>>66943403
group exit, very legit, not yet but soon, absolutely yes and no
>>
Crotone culone
>>
Napoli (4-3-3): Reina; Hysaj, Albiol, Koulibaly, Ghoulam; Allan, Jorginho, Hamsik; Callejon, Gabbiadini, Mertens. All. Sarri

Bologna (4-3-3): Mirante; Mbaye, Rossettini, Oikonomou, Masina; Brighi, Diawara, Taider; Zuniga, Floccari, Giaccherini. All. Donadoni
>>
File: Amen.jpg (135 KB, 610x909) Image search: [Google]
Amen.jpg
135 KB, 610x909
>>66945479
Was just about to post it, good job anon.

If you wanna make easy money, bet on a low amount of goals in Nap-Bol. Bologna have been under the 2.5 limit in their last four and both Destro and Higuain are out.
>>
I watched Serie A from 2010-2014. Then I got sick of Juve wins.

Never any upsets or surprises in the league. Yes it's hard to bet on, but the outcome is always the same. Most teams dont even try against Juve.

Last surprising game I saw was Fiorentina beating Juventus with Cuadrado and Rossi.
>>
>>66946069
You have a point, still the most charming league in Europe f@m
>>
>Acquafresca is playing
What year is it again?
>>
GABBIADINI 1-0
Good goal, at least he can score against the shittier teams
>>
Gabbiadini 2-0 from a bullshit penalty. Callejón with the dive. Oh well, at least it's three points.
>>
>tfw snapped up Gabbiadini for my fantasy football team right after Higuain suspension
>>
Mertens 3-0, what a dribbler he is
>>
>bulàgn
>>
File: 2345678900.jpg (18 KB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
2345678900.jpg
18 KB, 320x272
Risultato finale: Napoli 6-0 Bologna
Gabbiadini
Gabbiadini
Mertens
Mertens
Mertens
David Shitpez

Romass fags on suicide watch
>>
File: tfw David Flopez scores.png (437 KB, 606x456) Image search: [Google]
tfw David Flopez scores.png
437 KB, 606x456
>>
>In need of immediate funds, Inter have sold part of their future revenues in order to improve their cash flow.

>The Nerazzurri have regularly borrowed money in recent years, with the club having accumulated €230 million worth of loans in the last 12 months.

>President Erick Thohir sanctioned the recent deal that was completed with the Singaporean finance company Indies Special Opportunities Ltd.

>The deal sees Inter receive €9m, as reported by Il Sole 24 Ore Radiocor Plus, and they will pay back the figure plus interest, which will add to their debt, when they receive revenue from season tickets sales for the 2016/17 campaign.

https://it.sports.yahoo.com/notizie/inter-receive-cash-boost-195400032.html

>the shitty of Intermerda
>>
File: parma-660x350.jpg (96 KB, 660x350) Image search: [Google]
parma-660x350.jpg
96 KB, 660x350
>>66949308
Serie D when?

btw this reminds me Parma are pro again
can't wait to see them back in the top flight, maybe this time with a decent board
>>
>>66949308
uefa won't allow them to join next europa league
>>
I really think Roma will choke hard enough for Inter to make the third spot
They'll probably choke out against some random team in the playoff though
>You now remember San Siro-Sven
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElalslfO8XA&ab_channel=JasonVoorhees83
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.