[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Johnny Football
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: JM.jpg (168 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
JM.jpg
168 KB, 660x371
is it all over for him?
>>
Yes. It has been for a while
>>
bad times for cleveland
this and the cavs sucking
>>
>>66940331
Every time is a bad time for Cleveland

1. It's a ghetto dangerous city
2. They haven't won a championship in ANY professional sport since the 60's
>>
>>66940353
i don't know much about basketball but i thought the cavs with lebron would basically be the new heat
and then with him going there aswell seemed like alot of excitement at the time
>>
File: 976.png (2 MB, 1630x988) Image search: [Google]
976.png
2 MB, 1630x988
too based for his own good
>>
>>66940418
>le run around and throw the ball up to Mike Evans man
>good

he had one crazy play against Alabama and beat them in 2012 (after which they went on to win the natty)
besides that what ever did he achieve besides getting a meme heisman trophy
I was on the johnny hype train but he ended up being a spoiled rich brat who couldnt give up partying for the one thing he was good at.
>>
>>66940380
You were right to think that. It just didn't work out because Cleveland is cursed by the sports Gods
>>
https://youtu.be/P9764QIRGKA
https://youtu.be/j4wOcPJdOBo
>>
>>66940490
skip went all in on johnny lol
>>
>>66940460
>t. butthurt crim-sin tide
geaux tigers you cum slut penis gypsy
>>
File: fourypc.jpg (205 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
fourypc.jpg
205 KB, 960x639
>>66940693
when was the last time you swamp things have won anything. Sorry we expose your team every fucking november
>>
File: manzielparty-300x256.jpg (19 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
manzielparty-300x256.jpg
19 KB, 300x256
I think that even a pro troll like Jerry Jones got scared away after last weekend's news of johnny renting an LA mansion and leaving drugs and broken shit everywhere.

That was so stupid, it has to get him officially blackballed.
>>
>>66940303
>his parents are wealthy oil merchants

that explains it.

he's done with sport. he's a trust fund babby.
>>
protip: it can't really be over because it never started
>>
Was it CTE /sp/?
>>
>>66942158
Crap
Texas
Education

yes
>>
>>66940495
And considering he is a troll and states things just for the shock value, you should have know with how hard he was going in on Manziel that he would be a monumental bust.
>>
>>66942158
Chronic
TRAUMATIC
ENSNUFFLELUFFICUSS
>>
>>66940303
Probably, yeah. It's one thing to be a boozy partier. It's another when you get caught with hard drugs. I don't think any NFL team would want him. His time in the NFL is done, and it's his own fault.
>>
>>66940303
Yes. No teams want him. He is a liability
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.