[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this sport is pretty much dead huh? >the only two stars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 7
File: 2009666-rocky_iv_original_k.jpg (67 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
2009666-rocky_iv_original_k.jpg
67 KB, 640x360
So this sport is pretty much dead huh?

>the only two stars of the sport are retired
>that dominant russian heavyweight had his title run ended in a complete snoozefest
>can't name a single boxing prospect to give a fuck about

Anything to get excited about in the Olympics? I absolutely can't stand "MMA".
>>
>>66939656
MMA is great. What? Do you want to pretend that boxing is somehow less dangerous or something?
>>
>sport's superstars were manlets
>every real fighter is going into MMA now days because boxing is just all old white guys
>people finally realizing boxers aren't the best because they're afraid of the ground and kicks

MMA has taken over and rightfully so, boxing never evolved or bothered to grow more stars when it had the chance thanks to scum like bob arum and other shady promoters who just stole money.
>>
File: AJ.jpg (87 KB, 962x753) Image search: [Google]
AJ.jpg
87 KB, 962x753
>>66939656
>can't name a single boxing prospect to give a fuck about

U wat blud
>>
>>66939761
MMA is for kids that matured out of WWE but too dumb to understand boxing.

Go into /heem/ and open a thread from /asp/. If you don't read the OP they are exactly the same thread. An idiot "sport" followed by cancerous fanbase and competed by unskilled barfighters.
>>
>>66939776
"Boxing is just all old white guys"
>implying black people don't love it

OP, Deontay Wilder might bring back some interest but he needs to keep winning
>>
GGG, andre ward.....pretty much thats it for established fighters who have potential of becoming superstars. canelo can be named as well but he'll still be known as the guy who sold out to cash in on fighting floyd when he had no business fighting him.
>>
>>66939800

black people only care about floyd and the money team.
>>
It's been dead since Tyson bit off Hollyfield's ear.
>>
>I absolutely can't stand "MMA".

I absolutely agree. MMA is overrated trash and feels like I'm watching a faggot sport with two guys wrestling around trying to grab each other's junk.
I only like strikers but that seems to be rare because most faggots focus on "muh ground game".
>>
>>66939776
>sport's superstars were manlets
MMA is a more manlet sport. Klitschko, Fury, Wilder, Joshua are taller than 99% of the UFC roster
>every real fighter is going into MMA now days because boxing is just all old white guys
boxing has more shitskins than MMA by far
>people finally realizing boxers aren't the best because they're afraid of the ground and kicks
MMA fighters are the best because they can't punch, so they resort to lying on top of each other likes fags and dryhump for 30 minutes
>MMA has taken over and rightfully so
it hasn't
>boxing never evolved or bothered to grow more stars when it had the chance thanks to scum like bob arum and other shady promoters who just stole money.
and yet UFC is on a lifeline with all the stars retired or in jail and boxers still getting paid bank for fighting on televised cards kek
>>
>>66939827
Oh the insecurity
>>
>>66939836
*aren't
>>
>>66939837
It's evolved into a side show.
>faggot cuckolds actually thought Ronda Rousey could beat a man
Top fucking kuk.
>>
>>66939836

and what is the clinch for boxers?
>can't land a punch so i'll go hug my opponent every time i can
>resorts to the ref breaking up the clinch to only clinch again over and over

the ground game in MMA is just like the clinch in boxing but at least in MMA they do damage or go for submissions instead of wanting the ref to save them.

it's sad that broner will soon be considered a star when he's complete shit, boxing is on its lifeline without floyd.
>>
any boxer would get murdered in a fight with a MMA fighter, lel look at james toney.
>>
what?? just because you're a casual that only knows Pacquiao and Mayweather -probably from his WWE match with the big show- doesn't mean that there aren't shitload of exciting boxers right now;
Terrence Crawford, Salido, Kovalev, GGG, Thurman, Gallito Estrada, Chocolatito, Zurdo Ramirez, Leo Santacruz... and the list goes on
>>
>Klitschko
>Russian

I'm fucking triggered right now
>>
>>66939890
look at ronda rousey
>>
only losers watch boxing these days, boring as fuck with no big names.
>>
>>66939940
Not really a good example considering Holly got choked out in her last fight
>>
>>66939940
Didn't realize you could kick in traditional boxing

Intredasting
>>
>>66939940

holm lost how any boxer will lose once they fight a grappler, she got put to sleep
>>
They need to get rid of the multiple belts and make it 1 belt per division again.
>>
>>66939761

Boxing has more concussions and mma has more cuts I think I read so boxing is more dangerous
>>
>>66939963
She still KTFO the #1 once in a history, face of the organization MMA fighter. Do the reverse with of Holly, take an MMA fighter at the age of 29, put them in boxing and see if they can knockout a Klitschko or Mayweather in 10 fights.

I fucking doubt it. MMA is a shit sport.

>>66939977
Old as fuck Ray Mercer knocked out Tim Sylvia in MMA. Explain that.

also
>any boxer will lose once they fight a grappler
So a prime Mike Tyson would lose to any scrub that does "MMA" in a streetfight? This is why no one can take you MMA fans seriously. You actually believe stupid shit like that.
>>
>>66940014
Ronda was cocky as all fuck, had zero gameplan, and was in a terribly weak division. Ronda was waiting to be exposed. She's hardly Klitschko or Mayweather.
Jon Jones, GSP, or even Silva would be better examples.
>>
>>66940014

anyone who is a decent wrestler would have taken down tyson and beat him up.

and even if a MMA fighter does go into boxing to challenge any top guys, it won't happen because they're all protected and pick their fights because they are afraid to lose. all the top fighters are pussies in boxing, none of them want to fight each other while in their primes; it's a joke.
>>
mma is for white americans who got ran out of boxing
>>
>>66939656
>>that dominant russian heavyweight had his title run ended in a complete snoozefest
But it wasn't a snoozefest at all and there will be a fun rematch soon.
>>
>>66940014
Tyson's an exception because he has legit one punch KO power, but most boxers would get taken down pretty quickly. They seriously have zero takedown defense, they're completely clueless to that side of combat. Khabib Nurmagomedov could take down Mayweather and submit him a dozen different ways.
>>
whats funny is that the boxing HW division is pretty much irrelevant, no one gives a shit about it and thats why fury or klitschko never get mentioned. tyson made HW fights the best because he actually came to fight and looked the part, HW's now days are just fat giants who are boring decision boxers.
>>
>>66939656
filthy casual. i bet you only watched pac and floyd fights in the last decade cuss thats what people told you to watch
>>
>>66939776
mma is dominated by a white male fan base. white males got BTFO of boxing so they ran to mma where they could find fighters they identify with.
>>
What are the best Tyson fights?
>>
>>66940014
THIS
>>
>>66940036
believing in the "boxers duck each other meme." its literally based on one fight being delayed. mayweather vs pac. when are you just bleeds gonna get those superfights the ufc promised? gsp v silva, JJ vs silva, pettis vs aldo.
>>
File: savage.png (234 KB, 488x581) Image search: [Google]
savage.png
234 KB, 488x581
>he doesn't know
>>
What happened to boxing? It was probably the legit number 2 sport in the world for most of the 20th century. Perhaps even the number 1 for a period of time.

And the world would stop when there was a big fight.

Who do we blame? Don King? The big fighters ducking each other?

I don't buy the idea that because there's no intriguing heavyweights is why boxing is suffering. Hearns, Hagler, Leonard, Duran, De La Hoya, Chavez were all huge draws.
>>
boxings dead, any PPV without pacquiao or mayweather does shit numbers.
>>
>>66940149
3 Things are most to blame for the decline in America.
1. Moving away from network television and onto more lucrative PPV and premium channels.
2. boxing became to hard to follow for the casual of recent decades vs the casual of the 20s 30s 40s 50s. Way too many weight classes, belt organizations in recent decades.
3. complete take over of boxing by foreigners/minorities. the US is still majority white. it prefers athletes it can better identify with based on language, nationality, culture and race. Especially in international star driven sports like boxing.
>>
>>66940203
the third point is rather bullshit. USA have never had a white ATG, except some boxers in the distant past (50 years+ ago), unless I'm forgetting someone important.

The problem isn't the overtaking by American minorities as much as the fact that it's been overtaken by non-Americans.

And you're right on point - the decline in American boxing meant the decline in boxing overall, not quality-wise of the boxers though, mind you and you're right about the rest of the points too.
>>
>>66940264
i said foreigners/minorities. as in i mean both foreigners and minorities. both hurt the sport to varying degrees with the american audience.
>>
>>66940036
First its any MMA fighter now its any decent wrestler kek.
>>
>>66940149
People will post a lot of reasons but it ultimately comes down to the rise of NFL and NBA in the 80s and 90s. Our best athletes no longer want to get their brains bashed in and instead train their entire youth at team sports.

Once they don't make the cut they try their hand at boxing but its already too late, they usually make shit boxers, get ktfo and quit.
>>
>>66939784
>competed by unskilled barfighters.

>being this buttmad that even female MMA fighters of the same weightclass could crush your heroes if they were allowed to start from a clinch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtKx41UdCj0

Seriously, how can you pretend that MMA fighters are barbrawlers when they could destroy every boxing champion of any era without effort? What does this say about your sport if those "unskilled" people could crush your heroes with ease?

I could talk about boxing technique at length. You couldn't say shit about grappling.

KYS.
>>
>>66940122
>GSP v Silva

Not the slightest bit viable

>JJ v Silva

Same as above

>Pettis v Aldo

Was scheduled, then Aldo got hurt

The idea of a "superfight" in MMA is far less viable because the best of the best normally do face each other at one point or another. That and the fact there are as much as 20 pound differences in weight class
>>
>>66939827

Grappling is awesome you turd.
>>
>>66939836
>MMA fighters are the best because they can't punch, so they resort to lying on top of each other likes fags and dryhump for 30 minutes

MMA fights don't last 30 minutes you dumbfuck.
>>
>>66940527
MY favorite part is when rogan said, there would be no famous boxers after de la hoya, hopkins and jermain taylor. LOL. Rogan then follows up that gem by naming a bunch of MMA organizations that have since gone out of business. lol, mma peaked in 2009-2010.
>>
>>66939858

She can beat a man. There are lots of men who are injured or sick. You think she couldn't beat a cancer patient?

She could beat a healthy man too. What is your Y chromosome gonna help your when your brain gets not blood?
>>
>>66939890

Look at Tim Sylvia.

Seriously though, a washed up fat fuck fighting 3 divisions above his weightclass against one of the GOATs and a wrestler in his first fight isn't proof of anything.
>>
>>66940014
You're unironically citing a woman as your example for why MMA fighting is shit
>>
>>66940548
nice, so the ufc just conned its fans into expecting those fight.
>>
>>66940584
No. The fans wanted to see things that weren't necessarily viable

Nothing was promised by anyone. You're just a dumbass
>>
>>66939963

Holm beats Tate 7/10. She crushed a far better grappler than Tate with ease.

>>66939967

>the finishing blow was a kick, that means I can ignore that 99% of the fight was Rousey eating straights

KYS.
>>
>>66940014
>I fucking doubt it. MMA is a shit sport.

At this point, it's better than boxing. KYS.

>So a prime Mike Tyson would lose to any scrub that does "MMA" in a streetfight? This is why no one can take you MMA fans seriously. You actually believe stupid shit like that.

I believe he was talking about professionals.
>>
>>66940598
https://twitter.com/lorenzofertitta/status/277653755590230016
>>
>>66940075

Nig nogs could use their boxing in the cage too, if they're so good. Why don't the just knock MMA YTs out? :^)

Oh that's right, they are fish that can't wrestle.

>>66940122

First two superfights are horseshit because they were in different divisions and too much size disparity.

Pettis and Aldo lost before that fight could happen.
>>
>>66940563

He didn't say they wouldn't go out of business, he said that they put on excellent fights. They did. (at least WEC did)

I don't think his naming of Hopkins and De La Hoya was exhaustive.
>>
>>66940626
knock them out for what? 24k to show, 24k to win? they had enough of slave wages
>>
>>66940617
That's not a promise of anything.

Lorenzo runs numbers, not matchmaking or anything with actual fights
>>
Is everyone still ducking GGG
>>
>>66940667
"I can't kick your ass because I won't get paid enough"

lmao, that wouldnt stop me from fucking crushing your clavicle, bud
>>
>>66940685
Spoken like a true Just Bleed.
>>
I've always thought boxing required a massive amount of finesse. Going to sound cheesy here but it's an actual science when you step into the ring and the round starts. There's something endearing and special about a nice, good boxing match. When you see someone actually box for the sport itself, it's beautiful to watch. Pac in his prime is an example for those who don't really watch the sport. The guy loves the idea of a Boxer and he is there to fight. There's no animosity about it, you just want to give everyone a show worth what they paid for. Boxing has always been above everything around it as well, for years and even today most celebrities will show up to the garden to watch a big fight. It's the sport where the rich and the poor have always been sitting side by side with each other in the stands.
Of course an MMA fighter is going to win in a fight, that's what they are trained to do. It works both ways though, boxers will shit on an MMA fighter in a boxing match because that's what they are trained to do. Different sports, both have acquired tastes. Boxing is lacking in star power right now, but that's the way it works. Sports have lulls, and hopefully boxing will recruit the next star in the near future.
>>
In the late noughties mmgay was supposed to be the next great fightsport and now its already peaked and is rapidly dying off. By the 20s you wont even hear about this shit """sport""" anymore meanwhile boxing still pull in record figures.
>>
I've done Muay Thai for a decade and can't stand MMA, especially the fanbase, just look at the german sperging out ITT.
>>
>>66940667

MMA is real fighting you dumbfuck. Anyone willing to prove his fighting chops should fight there. in boxing, you have refs stepping in once you grab a hold of a person or once he goes to the ground.
>>
>>66941113
>In the late noughties mmgay was supposed to be the next great fightsport and now its already peaked and is rapidly dying off. By the 20s you wont even hear about this shit """sport""" anymore meanwhile boxing still pull in record figures.

Lol, the Dead Sea ain't as salty as you are.
>>
A true man only follows three sports.

Horse racing.
Boxing.
The Yankees.

Anything else is for children.
>>
>>66941208
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmUhXSEx78A
>>
>>66939783
SHUT UP BLAD
>>
>>66941258
>le please be my friend mr mafioso man
>>
>>66941258
>Horse Racing
>Snooker
>Darts
>Drinking
Fixed it for proper LADS
>>
>>66940056
mfw this pleb doesn't realize how much faster and stronger a boxers hands are
>>
>>66939656
I never watched boxing in my life until I got "free" HBO with my new apartment. Now watch it every time its on.

I think the sport would be a lot more popular if it were more available. Like tennis is on ESPN and I watch it, but I could give a fuck about it. If they showed boxing matches on cable it could build up some more fandom.
>>
>>66942455
Watch pbc it's free sometimes they have good fights bro dog
>>
>>66941791
>Snooker
>Darts
>Drinking

you only need to list drinking once mate, not 3 times
>>
>>66940037
/thread
>>
Tim Tszyu will be the GOAT everyone needs

soon
>>
Honestly boxing has gotten a tad boring without the hundreds of retarded Filipinos spamming boxing forums
>>
Heavyweight is the only interesting division in boxing at the moment.

Going to be a fun year or two seeing who establishes themselves as the no.1

Cant see anyone beating Fury aside from Klitschko desu
>>
>>66943331
>HW is the only interesting division in boxing at the moment
are you retarded? LHW is way more interesting and has 2 of the top 5 p4p fighters at the moment, if not top 3-4, with another potential 2-3 p4p fighters in the horizon.

Also Inoue -Chocolatito clash in the flyweight divisions alone would contain more boxing skills and talent than any possible current HW match-up. Current HW is interesting, but for absolute casuals.

Unfortunately though of course the media aimed at casuals will almost exclusively start focusing on HW, now with Joshua being considered by casuals as potentially greater than Lennox and whatnot
>>
Is there anything wrong with shorter people? They're probably on the road to dominating every sport on the planet. Imagine trying to get past a 330 pound 5'8 tank in front of you. With their lower center of gravity, you literally could not.
>>
File: 1435019424375.jpg (41 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
1435019424375.jpg
41 KB, 704x400
>>66939656
I'm not surprised

Fights are mostly

>pussy punches
>hug
>ref saying STOP STOP STOP
>rinse and repeat

Nice "sport"
>>
>>66940780
Pretty sure Canelo is already boxing's star after the May-Pac era. Although I prefer watching Triple G
>>
Why is kick boxing not more popular in America? Any casual fan of MMA hates the ground game, but they think boxing is too slow. Kick boxing seems like the perfect mix.
>>
>>66939656
Boxing will never die, at this point is too much of a business more so than UFC/MMA mainly because UFC is a sole organization meanwhile in boxing there are some bids for make the fight .

Also its a period of transition, when Roy Jones Jr lost his mojo Mayweather wasnt the mainstream supestar yet at that time even Morales, Barrera and De la Hoya started to get old and there wasnt even a clear superstar but then the Pacquiao/Mayweather era began.

Right now the supertars are Canelo, Choclotatio, Wilder, Kovalev, Ward, etc. just give time to the media to start sucking them.
>>
>>66939836
>Klitschko, Fury, Wilder, Joshua are taller than 99% of the UFC roster
>These 4 people from heavyweight are bigger than 90% of people who dont fight at heavyweight
No shit sherlock
>>
>>66940014
>She still KTFO the #1 once in a history
go home Joe you're drunk
>>
>>66939800
>deontray

yeah he needs to keep winning vs nobodys and keep dodging the big guys.
>>
>>66939761
How many MMA fighters died in the Octagon?
>>
Unlike other sports, fighting sports are only good when you see them live.
>>
why do MMA fans seem to only exist on the internet?
>>
>>66948095
Know about 5 MMA fans irl, don't know a single boxing fan aside from myself. Pretty sure UFC has paid The Lad Bible, Sport Bible and Unilad to post about them regularly since it shows up there all the time, which means it's in the public consciousness quite a bit more.

Weird one considering UFC is on so late, so hard to watch compared to boxing.
>>
Boxing has been relegated to mandrama status. It's only a matter of time until it belongs on /asp/.
>>
>>66946259
Hey Juan, MMA is slowly outpacing Boxing in your country. It's only a matter of time when the next generation of fighters from Mexico leave the squared ring and into the Octagon.
>>
>>66940155

Canelo vs Cotto did 900k

anthony joshua is a huge payperview draw in the UK and only getting bigger.

Boxing in the uk is entering a golden era, and america is getting BTFO. The money is transferring into UK and now its UK superstars.

America is getting BTFO, because all american athletes join the NFL.
>>
>>66939656

>Amir Khan vs Canelo, PPV fight selling out the inaugural event at new T-mobile Arena
>Fury vs Klitschko rematch at Wembley stadium
>Tony Bellew (almost a literal who) fighting at Goodison park (capacity 40k)
>Joshua sells out o2 arena against literal who's as does David Haye. Consistently.
>GGG fights A FUCKING LEAF and sells out madison square garden

why won't boxing die lads?
>>
>>66939656
Wilder
>>
whatever happened to K1, back in the day it was hella fun, I remember some Dutch tall motherfucker beating everyone up though
>>
Boxing is alive and very well everywhere on earth except with American crackers who suck dick at boxing.

MMA will never have fights like the Thrilla in Manilla, or CastilloCorrales1.

Right now LHW and 130 are GREAT divisions with brutal murderous punchers and technical boxers.

All my countrymen bitching about boxing being boring are the same motherfuckers concerned about concussions in the NFL.

"Fuck Mayweather what a pussy. Damn Patrick Willis, glad you're concerned for your health and brain and future"

Fuck off.

Boxing >>>>.>. Everything else.
>>
>>66939784

>too dumb to understand boxing

There's literally only punching to understand. MMA there are more ways. MMA is objectively more complex to understand than boxing. This isn't even opinion. It's fact based on simple fucking math.
>>
>>66949201
>it has more things in it, it must be complicated

There's a reason he said child. Your opinion is that of a child.

All the martial arts by themselves are 50x more complex and tougher than MMA. Unless you've practiced any of them (which I doubt that you have) you would understand why. But you're a child. So you won't.
>>
Lmao, fucking can boxers wouldn't even get out of bed for mma money
>>
>>66949201
If boxing was easier to understand than MMA , all your favorite MMa fighters would be boxing so they didn't starve to death like they do now compared to boxers fucking kek.
>>
>>66939656

Typical yank knows fuck all about what's going on outside of his country. The heavyweight division is coming back big time. Joshua and Wilder are both tall powerful fighters who won't spend the whole fight trying to jab and control the range then there's Tyson Fury, Ortiz, Povetkin. Super Middleweight is hot: James degale, Badou Jack, Callum Smith. Middleweight is hot: Golovkin, Alvarez, Billy Joe Saunders, Chris Eubank Jr, Cotto. Welterweight is hot: Kell Brook, Errol Spence Jr, Timothy Bradley, Danny Garcia.

Clueless mate.
>>
Good luck with that MMA shit in an actual fight.
>>
lol @ 20 year old fat faggots in their tapout gear. MMA is never going to have an 80,000 stadium attendance, it's never going to do 5 million ppv buys. Boxing is GOAT.
>>
Here's hoping Kahn gets an early round KO & flips the game on its head.
>>
>>66950204
130LB is the hottest
>>
>>66950331

Khan will surely lose that fight, he's stepping up in weight and has a glass chin. But Alvarez is somewhat over rated, he's slow for his size. A surprise KO would be very interesting.
>>
>>66943427
>implyng i wouldn't just put my palm on his forehead
>>
>>66944266
Not enough white people.
>>
>>66949027
semmy schilt
>>
>>66950428
Canelo weighs 180 LBs on fight night. He has good counterpunching and that's about it. His power speed and ring IQ are meh and his stamina is bad.

He picks on smaller men and thinks that playing B side to PBF and Cotto gives him the right to demand a catch weight 5 pounds under the fucking division limit like a fucking hoe.

Francisco Vargas is the true heir of the Mexican Boxing world.
>>
Could a UFC guy box if his UFC contract lets him do so?
>>
>>66950804
>Francisco Vargas
I think you mean el gallo estrada
>>
>>66951920
No. He and Roman are going to be fed to Naoya pretty soon.

Godzilla must feed.
>>
>>66939656
GGG
>>
File: heemed into oblivion.webm (3 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
heemed into oblivion.webm
3 MB, 852x480
>>66940075
reminded me of this
>>
>>66952004
>believing this naoya meme
top pleb
>>
>>66953390
>I haven't watched Naoya Inoue fight: the post.

Idk. Maybe I'm sold on the Japanese. All their boxers are tough as nails nasty as shit in the ring. If the Japanese and Cuban schools of boxing had a baby it would unstoppable.
>>
Severe lack of Danny Jacobs in this thread 2bh
>>
>>66952480

are there cliffs for this
>>
>>66952480
did he died
>>
Canelo-GGG and Kovalev-Ward would both be huge fights.

>>66940149
I think if boxing was on TV more people would watch it. It's hard nowadays to accidentally find yourself watching it. No one is just gonna go order a PPV out-of-the-blue. Actually, boxing might start to become popular again now that people can easily stream PPV fights on their computers for free.
>>
So what's the point of the thread again? If you're a fan there's plenty to be excited about.

Spence Jr. fighting Brook soon (after mandatory)
Garcia closing in on Thurman and Porter
GGG dominating the division
Chocalatito being the best P4P
Ward and Kovalev fight is imminent
Heavyweight division getting interesting with Joshua, Luis Ortiz, and Wilder fighting Povetkin

Sounds to me like you can't appreciate the sweet science. Which is fine. Move onto another sport. Boxing will still be here.
>>
MMgAy fans seriously got BTFO in this thread lelmao
>>
>>66942929
pretty much this
>>
>>66962019
And it keeps getting better mcmeme retired today. That quitter mentality that mma breeds got the best of him, lol.
>>
>>66961178
lol he beat the everloving fuck out of quillin and hasnt been a peep from him since
>>
Mat humping is a gimmick meme sport. Remember when Joe Rogan said Mayweather vs Oscar Del Hoya would be boxing's last big PPV? pmsl
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.