[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watch NCAA women's bowling championship >9/10 girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: McKendree_hagerman_NCAA16.jpg (44 KB, 640x454) Image search: [Google]
McKendree_hagerman_NCAA16.jpg
44 KB, 640x454
>watch NCAA women's bowling championship
>9/10 girls are all high test

BREHS, SEE YOU IN VALHALLA
>>
bruh
>>
File: bowling.jpg (194 KB, 636x312) Image search: [Google]
bowling.jpg
194 KB, 636x312
which one brehs?
>>
>>66930734
6 and 9 obvs
>>
>>66930646
>NCAA bowling

I guess you can find everything in NCAA.

Do universities have competitive eating programs too?
>>
File: webby.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
webby.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>66930734
>hip tat

i bet she does anal.
>>
>>66930734

this is like the picture of the fat lady arm looking like a body. the girl 2nd to the left is literally engulfed.it looks like her head is floating or on the nigra
>>
Never understood why so many of the bowlers I'd go up against - boys, girls, men, women - were overweight. If you're competing, you're doing some serious stretching and lifting, I bowl four or five games and I'm completely spent and exhausted. It's great exercise. Do they just eat themselves into oblivion?
>>
>>66930734
The fat one obviously
>>
>>66930734
>that Tattoo

Prob a freak, would fuck
>>
>>66931445
Bowling is not exercise you fat fuck
>>
>>66930646
I knew some of the guys who played on my college bowling team, confirmed all the girls on the girl team are turbo sluts
>>
>>66931445
because if you are a serious bowler and at the alley all the time you are probably drinking tons of beer and eating lots of the shitty fried foods they serve there
>>
>>66931073
>I guess you can find everything in NCAA.
No, you can find everything in NCAA Women's sports.

Schools try to sponsor an equal number of men's and women's sports so they don't get their shit fucked by Title IX suits. So in order to have actual men's sports, they have to go down to shit like bowling for women.

That being said, there's clubs for every sport and activity that's not NCAA/university sanctioned (like Men's rugby). So yeah, there's bound to be competitive eating somewhere
>>
>>66930734

Can Yuropoors even compete?
>>
>>66930646
i saw some cute girls

but i only watched for 30 seconds
>>
>>66931215
all fat girls do anal
>>
So bowling is technically a sport women can compete at the same level as men right?
>>
>>66931445
>If you're competing, you're doing some serious stretching and lifting, I bowl four or five games and I'm completely spent and exhausted. It's great exercise.
>I bowl four or five games and I'm completely spent and exhausted.
>completely spent and exhausted
Get your doughy ass on a treadmill or something.
>>
>>66934178
'no'
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.