[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest: what is your least favorite sport to watch on television
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (7 KB, 288x175) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
7 KB, 288x175
Be honest: what is your least favorite sport to watch on television and why?
>>
baseball because it's boring as shit
>>
Snooker
>>
can't decide between baseball and golf
>>
tennis because its polite
>>
baseball no question
>>
What is the state of soccer in the United States?

and what is the province of soccer in Canada?
>>
Ice hockey because i cant see the puck on my shitty streams
>>
Basketball. Unless it's a deciding game in a playoff series or tournament it's unwatchable.
>>
baseball cause its boring as fuck
football cause too many breaks and commercials
>>
>>66929754
hockey is really long, has a lot of breaks, not much exciting happens. They make it look so hard too

soccer is awful. ties exist. 98% of the time nothing exciting is happening, nothing even close to exciting is happening.
>>
Bowling
>>
>>66929754
boreball
>>
>>66929849
Hockey and soccer have the least amount of breaks bro
>>
1. Hockey
2. College Basketball/Football

Comfy Gap
3. Baseball
4. Golf
5. Soccer

Commercialball Gap
6. NFL

Unwatchable
9001. NBA
>>
>people think baseball is supposed to be exciting
They play 162 games a year, a lot of them in the early afternoon on weekdays. It's something to watch while slamming beers.
>>
Basketball. It's fun to play at the gym, but watching it is terrible.
>>
College football.
>>
golf is shit, everyone is in different stages of progression, only momentary bits of action before it goes back to long pans of the course, the athletes are all old men, it just never gets good
>>
Golf desu m8
>>
1.Football
2.Hockey (european rink)
3.Hockey (small american meme rink)

Gap

9001. Baseball
9002. Handegg
9003. Apehoop
>>
Basketball
>>
>>66929826

This. But also hockey
>>
Soccer
Literally a snoozefest and the announcers aren't funny. Like all of them are Joe Buck
>>
Wogball, easily.
>>
Futsal is terrible. I don't watch american sports.

This would be my top3:
1. Football
2. Tennis
3. Hockey
>>
Tennis because it's gay as shit
>>
File: camila.jpg (68 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
camila.jpg
68 KB, 480x720
>>66931617

>this is '''gay'''
kys
>>
>>66929754
No question it's the NHL. I can't follow where the small puck is on the screen, I don't know any of the players (just the teams), I don't know any of the advanced rules, and they play on ice. I'm not a fan of winter, so ice hockey and the NHL just don't appeal to me at all.
>>
>>66931686
Thats a girl on a motorbike
>>
File: camila2.jpg (3 MB, 2044x3432) Image search: [Google]
camila2.jpg
3 MB, 2044x3432
>>66931719
Look, she can play tennis too!
>>
>>66929754
baseball is so shit MLB streams games on youtube
>>
>>66931823
Would hug
>>
>>66931842
You kidding? She sweats sexuality
>>
easily tennis. i've tried to watch it so many times but it just eats away at me. it's like some of the smartest neuroscientists in the world got together and developed the most boring sport possible.
>>
MOST BORINGEST
Motor""""""""""""""""sports""""""""""""""""
Tennis
Baseball
Soccer
Bar sports (darts, pool, bowling)
Football
Hockey
Basketball
LEAST BORINGEST
>>
Most boring
1. NBA
2. Soccer
3. NFL
4. NHL
5. NCAA Basketball
6. MLB
7. NCAA Football
Least boring
>>
Golf, because it's fucking golf.
>>
Any sport in which cars drive around a paved track repeatedly.
>>
Like all sports except football, tennis and curling are completely unwatchable.
>>
>>66929754
College-level Hockey or Baseball

I appreciate the fandom, like every other college sport, but Baseball and Hockey have this thing where the lower leagues are VASTLY inferior to their professional counterparts, almost to the point where professional Baseball and Hockey are entirely different games.

I would put a women's sport or some stupid event in the Olympics nobody cares about but that's too easy. Cricket can be pretty fucking boring but luckily most of the televised events are between good teams. I'd also say Rugby, League or Union, but I don't really know how it works so I can't much say that out of ignorance.
>>
>>66932904
>sioux

But seriously, I like them, I appreciate the heart, and I've even been to some BC/BU games with some friends when I've visited Boston, but the skill difference is just too much for me. Professional Hockey players are just so much better than college it's not even funny.
>>
American football and Hockey are the most boring by far
>>
the two most boring and disappointing sporting events as far as I can remember are:

pacquiao vs. mayweather boxing fight
superbowl L
>>
Worst is cricket, specifically test cricket. If you don't know it's a bunch of men standing about all day throwing and batting a ball at a tedious pace for about 5 days. Most of the time you know who will win or lose hours before it ends. Painful. Baseball is awful too. I throw in baseball with this shit.

Secondly, Formula fucking One. I appreciate the skill and engineering but fuck watching that. Still, better than Nascar, you have to be literally retarded to enjoy it.

Last is golf because obviously golf is boring.
>>
>>66929754
>Most Boring
1. Boreball
2. Golf

POWER GAP

3. Basketball
4. Football
5. Boxing
6. Tennis
7. Soccer
>least boring
>>
>>66929754
among the ones I sometimes watch?
F1 because it's fucking dead, actually dropped it during last season
>>
>>66933375
Poor taste familia.
>>
apehoop is boring as shit to watch on TV
>>
Baseball is boring to watch anywhere, complete trash game

I assume cricket is the same
>>
>>66929804
It's literally going nowhere. All the wannabe Europeans say that the sport keeps growing and it will soon be in that top tier of NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL. However, they've literally been saying that for 50 years now.

We literally have to rely on our women to grow the sport.
>>
>>66931985
Good taste my man
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.