[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would you rather side with in a fist fight, Vardy (1.78 m)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: bong.jpg (22 KB, 480x340) Image search: [Google]
bong.jpg
22 KB, 480x340
Who would you rather side with in a fist fight, Vardy (1.78 m) or Kane (1.88 m)?
>>
>>66929660

I'll take them both on 2v1, fucking weak pussies
>>
>>66929660
brits are fucking pussies id take em both with both my arms tied
>>
would you rather fight some guy tweaked out on meth or a pretty boy? seems like an easy question to answer
>>
>it's a bizarre latino high simpsons picture post episode

i will never get this
>>
Vardy obviously.

Read up on Kane, the guy is a total pussy. Doesn't even drink.
>>
>>66929660
Id join Kane in kicking the fuck out of that shitbag Vardy. Vardy looks and gets on like a chav, plus id never end punching that big aul chin deep into his head.
>>
File: God save the queen.jpg (141 KB, 858x990) Image search: [Google]
God save the queen.jpg
141 KB, 858x990
kane wouldn't last a minute, i'll go with vardy
>>
>>66929720
UNA VELA
>>
>>66929660
Vardy would kick Kane's ass easily
>>
Vardy easily, he would do something batshit insane like try to bite Kane's nose off
>>
they wouldn't last a minute in my guard
>>
I reckon Vardy would be really vicious and dirty, probably put his keys between his knuckles to puncture his opponent as his punches

but I can see Kane being the kind of guy who see's red and goes into a total hulk tard rage and recking anybody.
>>
>>66929660
vardy would fight dirty, like kicking in the balls or something
kane is too naive to win a fight
>>
vardy

and it wouldnt be close
>>
Kane is a mong
Anyone with decent coordination could beat him up

Vardy could kill anyone with his speed and cunning
>>
>>66929660

Vardy.

This is literally not a question.
>>
vardy would beat the living crap out of kane in the first fight but kane is vigilant. he will hone his skills and fighting technique until the next time vardy tries to mess with him at which point he will kill vardy
>>
the undertaker
>>
lmao

Vardy, no question.
>>
>>66929689
>>66929698
>fatmanwithkatana.jpg
>>
>>66929660
Vardy would spark him out with a headbutt seconds in
>>
>>66929660
Vardy has the aura of a crazy crackhead. You don't mess with those people.
At the same time, Kane looks a bit like an adorable inbred teddy bear.

There really is no comparison.
>>
>>66930168
This
>>
>this thread

Top kek
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.