[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any fellow brit bros noticed that almost since november, ALL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: BPL-Logo.jpg (182 KB, 700x538) Image search: [Google]
BPL-Logo.jpg
182 KB, 700x538
Any fellow brit bros noticed that almost since november, ALL literally ALL the pundits were saying that Leicester will win the league but ever since a week ago (and you can actually go back and look this shit up) on every sport programme they keep mentioning when Spurs will overtake Leicester (NOT if or maybe but when they overtake them they always says WHEN) as though they already know what will happen and when asked if Leicester will win the league they don't really answer anymore and just talk about Spurs.

And even you Spurs fans must clearly see putting everything aside that the last game was really biased refereeing.

It's pretty clear that Spurs are buying the refs and the commentators and that through this bribing they will win.

I don't really mind it but its a shame that hard work, talent and determination to never give up will lose to money and that going from Leicester winning which will make this literally the most magical and greatest season of any division let alone just EPL to one where some sugar daddy team buys their way to the top.

I guess this is the modern game now
>>
Go to bed Arsene
>>
>>66929370
What did you expect when you gave a team to Jews?
>>
>>66929370
>I don't really mind it but its a shame that hard work, talent and determination to never give up will lose
But Spurs are going to win the league mate
>>
>>66929455
>Three trophies in 25 years
>IT'S ALL PART OF THE GLOBAL JEW CONSPIRACY! THEY'RE MAKING THEM GOOD

Meanwhile the most dominant team in English football during that entire period (Manchester United) has been a club with Irish Catholic roots. Do you now realise how much of a retard you sound like?

I wish you retarded virgin neckbeards would just FUCK OFF back to your shitty containment board, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>66929370
This is Liverpool/Celtic levels of conspiracy bullshit.
>>
>>66929529
Kike damage control spotted.
>>
>>66929370
because spurs weren't even in the top4 until december, and lost to leicester at home in january, only really getting close to the title in february when they went on a 6-game winning streak
>>
>>66929370
>>66929455
>>66929713

>>>/pol/
>>
>>66929370
They're not going to win though. Max points they can get is 77 points and Leicester only need a win and 2 draws or 2 wins to win it all and that's taking into consideration that Spurs drop no points at all in their last 3 games which is unlikely.

Lester are guaranteed a win against Swansea. Only hard games are Manure because they need all the points they need to secure a CL spot and maybe Chelsea but Chelsea wont allow Spurs to win so they will throw the game to Lestah to spite them
>>
Hi, i hope Leicester wins it will be fresh air for all the top leagues.

Also the next season the team is going to be disarmed arent they?? :(
>>
>>66937039
Hi
>>
>>66936936

>>66936936

Faggot, 68+12=80 points.
Lester need 8 points to guarantee the title (7 pts and they would lose on GD).

That means they can drop 4 points.

United have the best home record in the PL, have only allowed 7 goals with 11 clean sheets. Lester will drop at least 2 points, probably all 3.

That means, brain damaged faggot, Lester has to win the other 3 games.
>>
>>66940093
This.

Spurs fan, here and I've been watching this season since August and I'll do my best to emphasise the anti Spurs bias in all the media per month.

August: Chelsea, city, United or Arsenal will win the league, probably Arsenal because they have cech
September: looks like it'll be Arsenal or man city
October: Leicester will collapse in form, Arsenal or city for the title
November: Leicester are still top but it's Arsenal or city, let's talk about Chelsea being near the fucking bottom
December: Tottenham are doing well, can they reach 4th? Leicester haven't collapsed yet, Arsenal or city for the title
January: Leicester are impressing everyone, could they realistically challenge city and Arsenal for the title?
February: well it seems to be a 3 way race between Arsenal city and Leicester, Tottenham are up there but they will collapse
March: well it seems to be Leicester or Arsenal for the title
April: Leicester will win, Tottenham won't catch up but Arsenal could finish above Tottenham

Fuck off Arsenal bias, you're more Jewish than us!
>>
>>66929370
>It's pretty clear that Spurs are buying the refs and the commentators and that through this bribing they will win.
LIFELONG Lester "fan" or a butthurt Arse shmuck?
>>
>>66929370
>And even you Spurs fans must clearly see putting everything aside that the last game was really biased refereeing

What, giving Leicester a dodgy last minute pen?
>>
>>66929529
Glazers are jews too. Chelsea, united, arsenal, and spurs are all jew owned/run.
>>
>>66940311
That was just so he wouldn't get stabbed outside the stadium but the first yellow on vardy was undeserved. The west ham penalty was no penalty and he didn't call a penalty when that guy did a headlock to Huth. A single penalty can't make up for everything he did and I hope he will never be in charge of any important game ever.
>>
>>66940311
>he didn't actually watch the game
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.