[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You may only post in this thread if your Eredivisie team just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Ajax_Amsterdam.svg_-150x150.png (20 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
Ajax_Amsterdam.svg_-150x150.png
20 KB, 150x150
You may only post in this thread if your Eredivisie team just won the Premier League

NOT SO FAST FEYENEVER
>>
Ajax superjoden!!!
>>
how can ajax win the premier league when its dutch
>>
fuck off you cunts
>needing the ref to DRAW against utrecht
kill yourselves kanker joden
>>
>>66929133
calimero detected
>>
>>66929133
That refball was absolutely fucking disgusting

>the KNVB decides to gift Ajax the title because of Cruyff since Barcelona seems to have died with Cruyff

Can't wait until they do nothing worth of note again in the CL, before going out at the first EL Knock-Outs.
>>
>this sweet butthurt by psv and feyenoord supporters.

Delicious
>>
>dutch football

lel, just give up and komm heim ins reich

ajax could probably be a decent mid-table club in the bundesliga
>>
>>66930071
Ajax would definately be a CL contender

probably finish fourth
>>
>>66930095
not a chance

bayern
dortmund
neverkusen
wolfsburg
m'gladbach

and even
>schalke

all are better than ajax
they could maybe qualify for the EL every now and then, but that's it
>>
>>66930124
Nah, >schalke is shit, and wouldn't even win the Eredivisie.
>>
>>66930124
The table would be

Bayern
Dortmund
Leverkusen
Ajax

Just look at how shit and inconsistent Schalke, Wolfsburg and Gladbach are.
>>
>>66930262
Ajax would slot right in with them though, they'd only be slightly better
>>
>>66930262
>>66930307

You're massively overrating Ajax. Just look how they played in Europe this year against the likes of legia warshaw, celtic and some Scandinavian and east-european shitters.
>>
>>66930325
As opposed to Gladbach who finished fourth in their CL group and Schalke who went out against Donetsk?
Don't overrate Wolfsburg from a lucky punch against Madrid. They're shit without de Bruyne and from the looks of it won't even be in Europe next year.
>>
>>66930372
Ajax are incosistent af against top teams because they want to play their possions based footy and aren't really good at counter attacking. That a why psv was successful in the cl this yearr, because they can counter attack , which works better against difficult opponents. .

Ajax and psv would be upper-midtable in the bundes I think. Maybe challenge for an Europe league spot.
>>
>>66929002

I'm here to represent Feyenoord. Ajax fags GET OUT
>>
>>66930507
Lmao
>>
>>66930507
good lad
>>
File: smugpeniskanter.png (217 KB, 234x390) Image search: [Google]
smugpeniskanter.png
217 KB, 234x390
>tfw support ajax and arsenal
>>
>>66930860
You managed to support the 2 most autistic clubs from both leagues.
Soort zoekt soort
>>
File: ultratiping.jpg (182 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
ultratiping.jpg
182 KB, 960x640
>i support the biggest club in my country
>>
File: 17sept10-022-590x786.jpg (128 KB, 590x786) Image search: [Google]
17sept10-022-590x786.jpg
128 KB, 590x786
>>66930901
Dus jij trouwt met een Turkse?
>>
>>66930860
What the fuck is this shit?
How can you """"support"""" an English club, or any foreign club for that matter? Aren't you Dutch? Seriously wtf.
Dutch football isn't irrelevant, even though it's been weak.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.