[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>M-muh one season wonder Is /spee/ ever right about anything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
>M-muh one season wonder

Is /spee/ ever right about anything?
>>
>>66927626
/sp/ is right only about 30% of the time at best
>>
>>66928645
If that's true, you could bet on the opposite of what /sp/ says and make money.
>>
Vardy and Kane are complete opposites. One is a chav while the other is a conservative good boy who never drinks. I actually think their opposite personalities will help them lift the Euro in Frogland this summer. Shame Woy will play Rooney instead of Vardy like a fucktard Pom he is.
>>
File: kaen.png (2 MB, 1879x903) Image search: [Google]
kaen.png
2 MB, 1879x903
>implying it was only spee
>>
>>66928645

that why its so magical when the prediction comes true
>>
>>66928645
We're right when it matters most, like knowing with 100% certainty that Liverpool would find a way to fuck it up.
>>
Can't wait to see all the Johnny foreigners butt blasted when he wins the balloon door
>>
>>66927626
Nah.
>>
>>66928897
>Implying it won't be Riyad 'Salad Fingers' Mahrez
>>
>>66928645
we've been quite right about Leicester though. Meme magic is real.

I'm already thinking we should give our meme magic to Stoke or WBA next season, they seem pretty based.
>>
>>66928645
So what you're saying is /sp/ is right 30% of the time, some of the time?
>>
>>66928818

Shit I thought you were kidding and faked that screenshot but it's actually real

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=one+season+wonder&tbm=isch
>>
it took me awhile to accept the kane meme because we see strikers have an amazing season or two all the time and once things start going wrong for them or their team they disappear and we never see them play that way or score that many goals again, its usually good to err on the side of pessimism with most strikers like that.

i didn't believe in kane until he single handedly raped chelsea last year
>>
>>66927626
WE WILL BE ABOUT VARDY!!!
>>
>>66927626
no

kane is goat

vardy is almost goat

ronaldo is goat
>>
>>66931582
Whycan'tiholdallthisdelusion.jpg
>>
>>66927626
aaron rodgers being gay?
>>
If Kane and Vardy don't both start up front for England Woy needs to be shot.
>>
>>66928645

Go to /pol/.

They are right 100% of the time.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.