[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Derrick is facing a rape charge yet still gets allowed to play.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Derrick is facing a rape charge yet still gets allowed to play. What happened here?
>>
>>66925707
>facing a rape charge

No, he isnt.
>>
>>66925829
he is, it was on tmz yesterday
>>
he ain't playin no more
>>
>>66925707

innocent til proven guilty
>>
>>66926133
>sebastian kane
>>
>>66925916
that shit was dropped in the winter when it was discovered she was lying...
>>
>>66925916
If you are "facing a rape charge" it means you have been charged with a crime. Some random slut accusing you of rape and suing you in civil court even though the police wont charge you is not the same thing.
>>
>>66926195
this

the chick was lying and they got her phone records saying she invited derrick over to run a train on her with his friends
>>
>I raped her and if she didn't like it my name isn't derrick m rose
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>66925707
t. kobe
>>
>>66926645
it means he raped her while Joakhim fluffed
>>
>>66925707
cause the women is a lying sack of shit only after his money
>>
>>66929887
Just like Ke$ha's lying amiright?
>>
>>66929843
Hahahaha
>>
Black privilege
>>
>>66925707
Just another example of this nation's out of control rape culture.
>>
File: index.jpg (16 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
16 KB, 261x193
what is rape?
>>
>>66925707
It was a civil suit from his Ex. That's an obvious attempt at a money grab.
>>
She let the homies run a train on her
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.