[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
JUST
>>
ITT: Athletes that did nothing
>>
>>
also she looks solid 7 in the picture
>>
>>66924327
She's like a 6.5, lets be honest lads.
>>
that's not her senpai
>>
>No hijab
Are there parts of england that are not under sharia law?
>>
>OP falling for the Bait

Original Picture:
https://twitter.com/hellofrankie21/status/294784098101252096

Grill from pics comment on it:
https://twitter.com/hellofrankie21/status/572484336685060096
>>
>can literally catch a train and be at a place with no age of consent in within the afternoon
>still goes down for statutory

hes getting punished not for messing around with a 15 year old, but for being too stupid to pass the intelligence test that is AoC
>>
>>66924443
m8 I just came back from Austria I visited to Vienna, Innsbruck, Salzburg and Graz you're probably worse than us; 75% of people in those cities are either Turk, Albanian, Bosniak or Syrian
>>
>>66924503
All you Euro retards are fucked. Youre a bunch of cows in the slaughterhouse line arguing about who is going to make a better sirloin.
You faggots disgust me
>>
>>66924327
>6 (six) years for that
>>
>>66924560
t. 60% white America
>>
>>66924503
Well yeah it is getting worse in the cities ( esp. Vienna and graz);
The countryside ( which is basically the rest of austria) is relativly immigrant free.
Said that most austrians do like the guys from the balkan; turks and syrians, africans and afghans are causing the most problems
>>
>>66924503
Vienna had a gorillan turks, Salzburg not so much, maybe I was lucky.
>>
>>66925365
you're both not white though
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.