[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why has no sports pre-/post-game show ever been able to be half
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: inside.jpg (85 KB, 593x350) Image search: [Google]
inside.jpg
85 KB, 593x350
Why has no sports pre-/post-game show ever been able to be half as good as Inside the NBA? I mean it's on another level. It is the Steph Curry's 3 point shooting of sports shows.
>>
Answering my own thread...

It's a) the chemistry between them and b) the fact that it doesn't pretend people want to see sports legends repeating platitudes and vague nonsense. The thing is, this show has won multiple Emmys and widely regarded as the best show of its kind in America. So why are so few producers emulating its model?
>>
not a huge fan of the sport but i love this show
>>
>>66920906

cause ESPN couldn't give less of a shit about emmy's, they just want stuff that's easy to shove down people's throats that they can broadcast to bars everywhere and make tons of money.
>>
because ernie and charles are amusing people
>>
Anyone else still think it was better without Shaq? He and Charles are too dominant of personalities to be on the same chair. Things were much better when C-Webb would come occasionally and be the fourth chair and nothing would miss a beat.
>>
3/4 of them are black.

You see, this is what happens when black people are given opportunities.

We should be striving for a minimum of 75% black population in every country.
>>
>>66921021
Agreed. The other 25% would be the women of the given country.
>>
>>66921020

It's worth it for those 3-4 moments of hilarity Shaq gives per show.
>>
>>66921021
>a bunch of niggos doing good work and being of value when under the supervision of a white over-seer

Truly is the best system
>>
>>66921021
>>66921037
>some cuck probably believes this
lel
>>
Cause they don't care about being pc and just have a fun time with each other cracking jokes about each other and not worrying cause they're all black friends
>>
File: ernie-johnson.jpg (35 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ernie-johnson.jpg
35 KB, 300x300
It's EJ's Neet-O stat of the night
Sponsored by nobody
>>
File: Laughing with drink.jpg (115 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
Laughing with drink.jpg
115 KB, 413x395
>>66922410
Love that
>>
>>66921020
No. The banter between them is great. Also i love how shaw becomes a fratboy anytime chuck brings up the big ol women of SA
>>
File: ernie_jackson-1.jpg (78 KB, 328x378) Image search: [Google]
ernie_jackson-1.jpg
78 KB, 328x378
They have so much power too..

You couldn't even fire Chuck if he made a comment that made tumblr upset cause the ratings would be destroyed, Ernie

It's basketball and banter

THESE NIGGAS HAVE AN EMMY AWARD
>>
Chuck is unintentionally one of the funniest people on the planet.
>>
>>66920888
Chuck has a great sense of humor says what he wants and has a network that won't fire/suspend him for saying something politically incorrect. Ernie moderates it well: keeps the show moving while giving the guys plenty of time to be themselves
>>
>>66922514
>Unintentionally
>>
File: hehehe.jpg (22 KB, 299x276) Image search: [Google]
hehehe.jpg
22 KB, 299x276
>>66920888
ernie, the adopted brother into a family of banter-lads
>>
>>66922529
Sorry, I think "effortlessly" is more what I was trying to go for.
>>
>>66922555
Much better
>>
>>66921020
I hated his presence for the first year or so, but it's grown on me. Physical comedy during weak segments, doesn't waste time mumbling during discussions anymore and keeps quiet until his fun segment
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.