[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck why are all these NBA playoff games blowouts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: Bcx_4_dCUAA70A4.jpg (57 KB, 630x356) Image search: [Google]
Bcx_4_dCUAA70A4.jpg
57 KB, 630x356
Holy fuck why are all these NBA playoff games blowouts?
>>
>>66916626
>Leastern conference
>top seeds playing a team that was allowed to participate in the playoffs
>>
>>66916669
The top four in the East should move on with ease
>>
>>66916669
>>66916691
This, but also GSW will be blowing the Rockets out by 30+ points a game.

1-seed vs 8-seed ain't no fucking contest no matter what decade you're in. Remember when the first round was best-of-five, then Stern made it 7 to benefit the Lakers? Then it didn't? Remember that? Hm? Do ya? Do you remember that, Anon?
>>
>>66916669
it's the west that's actually producing more blow outs right now though

everything aside from heat/hornets has been fairly close.
>>
when you score 80+ a game you pretty much prove your sport is easy and worthless, am I wrong?

P R I S O N H O O P
R
I
S
O
N
H
O
O
P
>>
>>66916728
The fact that the cavs struggled against detoilet just shows how shitty the east is.
>>
half of the teams competing shouldn't be in the playoffs in the first place
>>
>>66916626
Because the West is ridiculously top heavy this season. I'd be surprised if the 5-8 teams win more than 2 games combined.

The East games have been all close other than the Charlotte-Miami one
>>
>>66916728
That's because the West is top-heavy. The top 5 teams are really great and the bottom 3 are pretty garbage, especially Houston, what a fucking joke of a playoff team that is holy shit. Embarrassing really. There are going to be 3 series in the West not worth watching until we get to the semifinals
>>
>>66916626
>Being allowed to clinch a playoff spot with a .500 record
>>
>tfw Dirk is 37 and still the best player on the Masv
>tfw everyone else is just old af

Why did they even want to be in the playoffs?
>>
>>66916829
Because Mark Cuban wants to buy talent and not invest the draft.
>>
>>66916669
But the blowouts are all in the western conference faggot
>>
>>66916626
The NBA is rigged, it's either a blowout or the refs decide the game in the last 3 minutes.
>>
>>66917033
Read the post again. Dumbass
>>
>>66916744
You try it
>>
>>66917563
Are you a fucking idiot?
>>
>>66916718
Tell this to Dallas
>>
>>66916744
Very
>>
>>66917563
WEW LADS
E
W

L
A
D
S

We've got ourselves a brainy feller here
>>
>>66916626
>more than half the teams in the league make the playoffs
>>
>>66916744
> any sport
> having any "worth" to humans
And it's not an easy sport unless you're 6'10"
>>
>>66916626
>all

Hey, at least the Pistons put up a fight.
>>
>>66916626
Because first round.

Shorter series would make sense, but people pay to watch their team lose, so whatcanyoudo.
>>
>>66916626
>people legitimately think playoff basketball is more interesting then playoff football

Kek
>>
>>66924677
Than*
Laugh at me :(
>>
>>66924695
*laughs at you*
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.