[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much does LeBron regret leaving Miami?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
How much does LeBron regret leaving Miami?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>66914728
he asked how much you fucking piece of cock sucking shit headed dickhead
>>
>>66914868
if we're talking how much he regrets it, i'd have to say maybe
>>
Probably 0?

Miami's window was over.
>>
File: B9746476.jpg (35 KB, 656x377) Image search: [Google]
B9746476.jpg
35 KB, 656x377
>>66914567
"You crybabby, Le Bron"
>>
I've gone from thinking it's funny to kind of feeling bad for Lebron and the city of Cleveland.
>>
It's obvious that he's going to go back there this summer along with Melo.

Bosh will retire and Whiteside will leave but he get's to play with his buds and has a solid core of rooks in Winslow, Richardson, and Weber, all while not living in an absolute shithole.
>>
>>66914567
it's not like he would have had a better team with the corpses of Wade and Bosh.
>>
>>66914968
really? you think the Heat gives up Whiteside?
>>
>>66914968
>Akron a shit hole
Triggered
>>
>>66914868
Calm down m8. Yes final answer
>>
>>66914868
>>
>>66914991
The current heat + LeBron instead of bosh is a better team than the Cavs

>>66915095
No chance they let him walk, and Whiteside loves Miami the city, and the Heat for being the only team that gave him a chance... TYBPatRiley
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.