[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are Rashford and Vardy the greatest strike force in national
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
are Rashford and Vardy the greatest strike force in national team history? If England decide to play them up front is it over before it starts?
>>
>>66912558
yes
>>
Vardy is a mediocre player having a very good season, he will be a sub-12 goals palyer again next seasons.
Rashford had like 3 or 4 good games scoring goals via pace and hoofball.

tl;dr: No
>>
Britbongs will be BTFO like always. Always loads of talent, and always the same poor results. Yes the US will likely be shit as well. But at least we don't have one sport we care about and still fail to produce every 4 years.
>>
>>66912558

How the fuck do you forget Harry Kane? Kane is the top goalscorer both this season and last season in the PL

The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>66912558
guaranteed replies: the thread

all time low for England where any shit striker that scorea a couple goals despite zero technical ability whatsoever gets a shout for the NT

It's over before it even starts, yes, but not for the rest of europe, but for England
>>
this summer is going to be better than usual to see england bomb out
>>
>>66912631
>this much abe

for real now, vardy is not half bad, he's much more reliable than rppney
>>
If Rashford does get on the plane; who is he replacing?
>>
>>66913083
There's no way Sturridge and Welbeck can possibly stay fit for 4 games, one of them will be unfit to fly and Rashford or Carroll will go in their place
>>
Rashford has 4 goals from 8 shots, he's a total meme.
>>
>>66913020
>Vardy
>Kane
>zero technical ability
This coming from a country who's only athletes are sprinters
>>
>>66913128
I can accept Welbeck at a push, but not Sturridge. And he is not replacing woy's favourite all-time person ever Welbeck.
>>
>>66912558
England wont even beat Australia next month senpai.
>>
>>66913168
Kane wasn't mentioned in my post or the post I was replying to.

Also Vardy does have very little technical ability. Most of his goals are from him running in behind and being a good finisher. Once teams figured out how to stop him and started playing deeper against him the goals dried up for the most part.
>>
>>66913168
>This coming from a country who's only athletes are sprinters
Morgan is a PL winning captain you fucking wasteman. England would be nothing without Jamaica.
>>
>>66913475
this.

an English team unironically paid 50m for a Jamaican who is just a shit Aaron Lennon
>>
>>66913591
Sterling is better than Lennon senpai
>>
>>66912558
Yet England will start Welbeck and Rppney
>>
>>66914081
Sterling can't even finish his fucking dinner and his career is over once Pep arrives and realizes he's just a fast winger with zero finishing, very little technical ability and even less intelligence.

All the hype is in his age when he's just another player who peaked early had doesn't have a high ceiling. He will never be better than he is now.
>>
rashford and vardy don't have technical ability?

lol
>>
>>66914138
Come on senpai. I could understand you saying this next year if he doesn't improve, but he probably has his best chance at improve once Pep comes (if he makes him a starter). He definitely needs to improve technically, but his movement off the ball is actually pretty good. I'm still hopeful for him.
Hope he doesn't turn out to be shit and never play for England which makes him regret not choosing JA though
>>
Can't wait for the Bale blooter that will beat England lads
>>
>>66914081
Not this season
>>
Would genuinely consider taking Defoe desu
>>
>>66916319
Stick him up top with Big Andy Carroll. The old big man little man is still a good tactic.
>>
You now remember Darius Vassell and Darren Bent.
>>
>>66916387
Never forgot them.
>>
>>66912966
>Always loads of talent

That's the thing, they don't always have loads of talent, it's the media that hypes them up beyond their abilities. They are usually ranked 5-8 talent wise in international tournaments.
>>
>>66912558
>i've been watching soccer since this season

wew
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.