[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People can talk all they want about 'Messi, Suarez, Neymar'.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: WhaTSSUUUUUUUUUUUUpp. .png (112 KB, 334x322) Image search: [Google]
WhaTSSUUUUUUUUUUUUpp. .png
112 KB, 334x322
People can talk all they want about 'Messi, Suarez, Neymar'. About MSN.

The simple fact is that MSN, just like its instant messenger namesake, is shit.
Do you remember using MSN as a child? I do. I remember. It was clunky. Bad. Inaccurate. I remember trying to send nudes and it didn't work.

MSN has been replaced.
It has been replaced by something that allows handsome Portuguese men to send dick pics in an instant, and to receive boys underwear competition photographs in return.

It has been replaced by something that allows anybody who needs it to quickly send pictures of themselves with their son to prove they look similar and have not used a surrogate due to homosexuality

It has been replaced by something that allows you to send a picture of a pristine penalty spot with the text 'about to destroy that ;)' so that your friends know how alpha you are before you get down to business.

MSN has been replaced by WhaTSSUUUUUUUUUUUUpp. And it is never coming back.
>>
Sensible kek
>>
underrated
>>
Very imaginative. Which subreddit did you steal this from?
>>
>>66908463
/r/fellatio
>>
>>66908106

couldn't read more than the first line but I agree with you OP.
>>
I keked op. 7/10.
>>
8/10
Great job Barbosa
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
msn was for poor fags
real first world people went AIM - Facebook - Skype
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
Although I already saw this on El Classico day, I can appreciate the effort put into either obtaining or making that image

7/10
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.