[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The city of Barcelona
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: jyjty.png (11 KB, 419x149) Image search: [Google]
jyjty.png
11 KB, 419x149
>The city of Barcelona
>>
3 consecutive loses in la liga
2 at home

lmao
>>
>one point in four games
>>
>Villarreal 2 - Barcelona 2
>Barcelona 1 - R. Madrid 2
>Barcelona 2 - Atl. Madrid 1
>R. Sociedad 1 - Barcelona 0
>Atl. Madrid 2 - Barcelona 0
>Barcelona 1 - Valencia 2
>>
>>66907338
>Implying they'll lose against La Coruña, Gijon, Betis, Espanyol and Granada

La Liga is over m8. They already won.
>>
>>66907769
they'll draw against Betis
>>
>>66907769
Espanyol is the superior team in barcelona atm
>>
>esto no se deslice la
>>
File: died last night in my dreams.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
died last night in my dreams.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>66907716
The end of this season is going to be fucking WILD though. Imagine if Real and Atletico go to the CL final again while fighting for the La Liga title.
>>
>>66907840
>>66907854

They'll trash all of these "clubs" 6-0. Since Real are behind right now and they scored more goals than Atleti they'll win the title. Not hard to understand, retards
>>
>>66907769
As a Barca fan I hope they don't but Coruna and Betis are tough games and with this form I wouldn't put a bad performance past them...
>>
>>66907919
people said the same thing a few days ago, but they also included Valencia into the list of teams they would "trash".
>>
>>66907919
last Espanyol - Barca fixture in la liga was 0-0
>>
>>66907919
Its not about goal difference its head to head record which Barca has over Atleti and Real
>>
>>66908022
They have better H2H with both Atletico and Real too so doesn't really matter then.
>>
>>66907854
Lol, they lost against fucking Levante.
>>
Well lads, Atleti and Real have 2 tough games each, Barca on paper have the easier schedule but with this form idk... Its still in Barca's hands, if they win it all, otherwise they'll be praying Bilbao and Sociedad help them out
>>
>>66908003
>>66907982

But this is their only chance to win the title now, so they'll do it. They have one of the best managers in the world, the fucking MSN, Iniesta, Busquets. Fuck the defenders, with a team like this you barely need them.

The title is over.
>>
File: LINEUP111460923148631.png (107 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
LINEUP111460923148631.png
107 KB, 1080x1080
I fixed barshitlona

P.s. Iniesta and piqué are untoachables no matter how shit they get
>>
>>66908547
you think Masche could fall back into CDM easily? With only a handful of games left you might not want to fuck around with that
>>
>>66907868
Barcelona
>lose against #2, #3, and #4 all in the last 2 weeks

>still win league because you can beat #14,15,16 for equal points

>YURO SPORTS
>>
>>66907769
granada, gijon and espanyol are fighting for relegation m8. and deportivo and betis are not mathematically saved yet. not placid games.
>>
>>66908340
If so, then why did they lost today?
>>
>all those plastic fans

el depor and el espanyol matches are gonna be rough as fuck
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.