[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ib QhsOI2bg Is he autistic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: autism.jpg (15 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
15 KB, 480x480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ibQhsOI2bg

Is he autistic?
>>
>>66902493
No, he's actually pretty good at dealing with the media and shifting the narrative to what he wants it to be.

If a journo asks him a question he doesn't really care about he'll just respond with a funny line or instantly shift the question.

I think we much as he tries to play this "crazy funny guy" character, he knows exactly what he's doing all of the time.

My favourite one was when they asked about Sturridge's future

>there's been suggestions Sturridge might leave in the summer
>Klopp: what? Sturridge says he wants to leave?
>... No but there's been talk and suggestions in the media
>Klopp: suggestions from who? Who said this?
>*reporter stutters and says he can't say*
>Klopp tells a joke and moves on

He reminds me of early Mourinho in that way, he can have the press eating out of his hand, or turn it on them
>>
The best part is that nigger he BTFO of went home and wrote a butthurt article about him dropping Sturridge

http://www.mirror.co.uk/authors/darren-lewis/

Stay salty you fucking malteaser head
>>
>>66902493

How is his English so good?
>>
>>66902794
He's always been able to speak English so it's not like he only learnt it this year. He still has an English tutor though, because he says he struggles with all the sayings and metaphors etc
>>
>>66902493
>English sports journalism
>>
>>66902823
>He's always been able to speak English

Yeah but how did this come about?
>>
>>66902851
When I went to Germany they all spoke decent English, and Klopp has wanted to manage the PL for a long time so guess he focused on it

It's only Anglos who are shitty at languages
>>
>>66902883

Guess when English is the "language of he world" you don't bother to learn other languages.
>>
>>66902774
it doesn't seem butthurt at all
>>
>>66902851
>how can x person from x country speak english?
Is a foreigner speaking english surprising to you, Steve?

I heard he studied/lived in England for a short time when he was living with his parents. He could easily have picked up a lot from that time.
>>
>>66902794

if you live in a non-english speaking country then you're gonna be learning it at school and its gonna be important. if not school then university. if you're a NEET then you might want to pick it up for your NEET job or just to watch your american tv and movies.

germans, swedes, norwegians etc are good at english
>>
>>66902774

You seem like the butthurt one tbhonest
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.