[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man City Transfers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: guard city.jpg (135 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
guard city.jpg
135 KB, 1200x630
So who will he be letting go/getting in?

Some obvious ones or rumoured:
>In - Pogba, Isco, Laporte, Stones, Gundogan, Lewandowski, Thiago
>Out - Navas, Mangala, Demichellis, Sagna, Zabaleta, Kolarov, Fernando, Bony

So what do you think Pep is going to do with the squad? It is obvious it needs an overhaul. I think it's obvious he will sign a new centre half, but I hope that as Jason Denayer's loan at Galatasaray is ending, he will keep him this season and start making some appearances. Pep is known for always changing his first 11. They will of course again have 4 competitions and hopefully wont suicide out of a comp like the F.A. Cup again.
>>
>>66902275
Mangala has been pretty good lately.

It's a big meme to hate him now.
>>
Mangala is going nowhere he's going to flourish under pep
>>
Yaya out is pretty much confirmed, as he hates Pep and Pep hates him.
>>
Messi and Busquets, la.
>>
>>66902275
I think the only certain transfers are Demichelis & Fernando
>>
>>66902475
Agreed, he just really makes stupid decisions sometimes. Otamendi makes the stupid mistakes.

Really need a proper partnership back there. Hopefully they can figure something out wtih Kompany because I think it really demoralizes them or they do not know what to do if he isn't.
>>
So, who will Pep convert to CB this time?

My bet is on Fernandinho.
>>
>>66902694
fuck that
>>
>>66902694
isn't silva around the same size as kimmich?
>>
>>66902694
Didn't Fernando play as a CB not long ago? Don't know if it was a start but from what I heard and read he was pretty good.
>>
Weren't there rumours that Pep wanted to bring Neuer?
>>
>pogba
barcelona
>any player from bayern
kek
>gundogan, laporte
yeah
>isco, stones
maybe
>>
>>66903141
fuck that Hart better stay
>>
>>66903141
I think they will sign a new keeper, but as back up or competition for Hart. It won't be Neuer and I hate him anyway. There was a lot of stuff about possibly Ter Stegen.

If you think about it, Hart is definately in the top 10 of goalkeepers world wide, and he fits the England quota.
>>
>>66903188
>pogba
>barcelona

Why would he go to that shitty team they didn't even make it to semi finals of Champions League. He'll be in MSN shadow
>>
>>66903260
top 5 GK
>>
>>66903349
Yeah you're probably right. Shame he has to deal with City's defence.
>>
>>66903431
yeah that's the number 1 thing pep will have to sort out
>>
>>66902275
>sellng 3/4 full backs and 2/4 centre backs
>stones
pls no
id like to see if he could get navas scoring 5-6 a season too

>>66902811
nah i think fernandinho saw out the end of a game at CB recently though
>>
>>66903637
Just rumoured ones to go. I can't ever see Navas doing that, ever. He's had years now to start scoring, has he made a goal this season at all?
>>
>>66903141

Neuer is unrealistic, recently there have been rumors that he wants Ter Stegen. Which would make sense because Ter Stegen is very good with his passing and Pep likes that in his goalkeepers. Ter Stegen also kind of passive aggressively is putting pressure on Barcelona because he's unhappy with his playing time. I personally think the transfer won't happen though.
>>
>>66903743
Funnily enough, I also saw a rumour about Victor Valdez as he worked with him before LOL. Ter Stegen would be good, but he's complaining about game time Barcelona, he will not get first choice at Man City, at least not in the league/champions league.
>>
>>66903743
ter stegen won't be getting more game time at city though
>>
>>66903825
>>66903846

Hart is shit with his feet though
>>
>>66903925
i know
>>
>>66903925
Can be worked on. He would'nt lose his place for it
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.