[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Introducing the next GOAT dutch attacker. Get to know him well /sp/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
File: vincent janssen.jpg (293 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
vincent janssen.jpg
293 KB, 682x1024
Introducing the next GOAT dutch attacker. Get to know him well /sp/
>>
Overrated imo. Did a good job yesterday tho
>>
>dutch
>goat

hahahahahha
>>
>falling for the dutch league meme
>>
Just like how de Jong was GOAT in the Dutch league? Fuck off
>>
>>66893017
retard
>>
>>66893022
Another cherry-picking retard.
>eplel flag
>>
>>66893046
>that flag
>this topic
>>
>>66893046

Did he not do shit in the German League too
>>
>>66893066
Exactly, now please stick to your dying hoofball league that needs players like Erdevise products like RVP, Pelle, Suarez, Eriksen, Alderweireld, and so many more to keep afloat.
>>
>a league in which meme piss looks formidable
>good

pick one
>>
>>66893156
Another one, all with that same flag too.
>>
>>66893128
>the best team in the best dutch league, can't even make it past the europa league group stage
howling
>>
>>66893180
They can embarrass one of your "big 4" in the champions league and supply your pathetic island with the performances that your countrymen couldn't muster with all the gold of sky sports in their pockets
>>
but is he as good as Memphis
>>
>Americans bandwagoning AZ Alkmaar

Couldn't be more pathetic
>>
>>66893378
I hope he doesn't go to that backwards circus league so that he won't stagnate. Maybe a big team like Wolfsburg or Sevilla instead.
>>
>Dutch """"""football""""""
>>
But he's white...
>>
>>66893469
Cuckhold is offended that someone is bringing up the player that will lead his forward line for the next 10 years.
>>
What's up with van Wolfswinkel?
>>
>>66893567
what a joke, m8, they literally hype every forward here up to the next GOAT, because they have to to keep this pathetic league somewhat relevant.

don't forget about de Jong, Bryan Ruiz, Memepiss, van Wolfswinkel.
>>
What's up with Ola John?
>>
What's up with Djuricic?
>>
What's up with Martins Indi?
>>
>>66893654
You're so cucked you've lost your grasp on reason. Don't forget Suarez, Bony, Robben, Kuyt, Eriksen, Alderwield etc that emerged and caught the English pansies' fancy so much that they mounted fence posts.

The only thing going against him is that he's young and enjoying his first great season but if you watch him you'll see he's a proper modern forward, not a flair or a pace babby.
>>
What's up with Schaars?
>>
Just like Altidore tore up the Premier league after scoring loads for AZ.
>>
>>66893752
Suarez, Ibra, Robben and Kuyt all come from a different era.

>Alderwiereld, Eriksen and Bony
>GOATs

Jansen is just going to be the next the Huntelaar, slightly above average.
>>
>>66893699
>>66893716
>>66893743
>>66893632
>>66893769
You can assemble a list from any league of players failing in another. The Portugese one would be endless: What happened with Jackson Martinez? What happened with Queresma? What happened with Hulk? What happened with Sabrosa? What happened with David Luiz? etc

>>66893632
He bossed your league
>>
>>66893906

>Jackson Martinez
Is making millions in China by choice.
>Queresma
Failed at Barcelona.
>Hulk
Is making millions in Russia by choice.
>Sabrosa
Is retired, was good for Atlético after Benfica
>David Luiz
Was sold for 50M€ and pairs with one of the best CBs in the world.
>>
>>66893886
Suarez left for Liverpool only a few years ago, he was not a part of that era. Alderwiereld is the best CB in Bonglel at the moment, which is where most of this shitposting is originating from, and Bony was the hottest property in that country at before cashing in to play second fiddle to Aguero. Eriksen is one of the best mids on that island atm. There are more that went to other countries and performed well too, I just listed some that went to Bonglel
>>
File: wolfs.jpg (15 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
wolfs.jpg
15 KB, 403x403
>>66893906

>He bossed your league
Not quite. This is his reaction at being booed by the supporters. Women liked him though

(;
>>
>>66894004
Jackson failed in Spain, Queresma failed in Spain, Italy, and Turkey and was playing in the fucking UAE before coming home, Hulk failed on the international stage, Sabrosa petered out in Spain, Luiz is a laughing stock.

That doesn't meant your league didn't also have Cristiano, Figo, Lopez, etc. It's a fucking joke but I know it's because I have an American flag that you're shitting yourselves and not because you actually know about this player or are thinking reasonably.
>>
>>66894071
Dodge all you like, he was among your very best goal scorers both seasons he played in your league. It was his performance in your league he made his name at his peak hype.
>>
>>66894128
I'm not listing players to depreciate Janssen, I honestly don't know him. I'm listing them because I'm mad at them failing since our teams are usually the ones that make the much needed (to stay competitive in Europe) profit
>>
>>66894254
There are unquantifiable human elements to transfers that you can' t predict or measure. It would be very stupid (very english) to dismiss a league - especially one that has been supplying the world with talent plenty a time - because of some recent high profile flops. That is my point.

Janssen is 21 and enjoying is first great season so of course he falls into hurr overrated because he's young category but if you watch he's a strong forward who can play up top by himself but is also mobile and technical. He's a Lewa/Kane type player if you will. There are big things in his future and I wouldn't be surprised if he made the jump to a big team this summer or the next.

I was hoping to actually talk about SPORTS in this thread but the wave of english sewage washes over everything yet again.
>>
>>66894038
>Alderwiereld is the best CB in bonglel
Only because he had a chance to play next to the best defenders in the world
>Bony was the hottest property in bonglel
straight up lie, he got passed by Aguero easily
>Eriksen one of the best mids
Like I said he's slightly above average as most of our memeleague players turn out to be

Pele, Guidetti, Wijnaldum, Memepiss, Clasie, Lens, Ola John, Wolfswinkel, Bryan Ruiz, Bulykin, De Jong, Mertens, Dzsudzsak, van Ginkel, Affelay, etc.

All players that thrived in our meme league and either flopped or became (just above) average players in foreign competitions.
>>
>>66894510
>Only because he had a chance to play next to the best defenders in the world
Briefly and why do you think he was afforded that chance?
>straight up lie, he got passed by Aguero easily
Dunno if you followed the EPLel at all but when he was at Swansea he was the hottest property on the market. Aguero is of course a better player but he was not on the market,
>Like I said he's slightly above average as most of our memeleague players turn out to be
>All players that thrived in our meme league and either flopped or became (just above) average players in foreign competitions.
*Like most players from any league turn out to be because not everyone can be a great player you baboon.
And this season Eriksen has been playing above his usual above average rating

Have you seen this guy fucking play or are you just going to keep disguising your self-hating cuckholdry as wisdom? You will because he is RVP and Huntelaar's replacement, don't worry.
>>
>>66894723
>Huntelaar's replacement

exactly what I'm telling you, Jamal, he'll be slightly above average. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>66894791
By RVP/Hunter "replacement" I meant successor and by successor I meant he will be the first choice in leading your forward line. That is not a nothing 7/10 position in the world.

And Hunterlaar went to Real Madrid and topped the bundesliga scorer's table with >Schalke. That's nothing not sneeze at.
>>
Reminder that this man was top goal scorer at the same team in the eredivisie
>>
Talking to europeans is like talking to wall
>>
>>66894918
>He'll be the forward to a team that can't even qualify for the EC
what an achievement

Jansen hasn't proven anything outside of the Eredivisie, he might turn out alright, but there's a way bigger chance that he won't
>>
>>66895227
One fluke year of failure thanks to a shit manager and a star player who kept playing despite being awful doesn't mean you're shit forever. That same team had just finish 3rd in the world cup and fuck it why am I even bothering you're right it's shit for ever kill yourself no erdevisie player makes it outside of the dutch league you're right a 21 year old who has 30 goals for a team that should be in 8th and has a goal in two caps for the national team that I have never seen before has no chance because lmao look at this guy he failed that means they all will fail lmao i am literal cuckhold
>>
>>66894918
huntelaar sat on a lot of benches. cant blame him tho
>>
>>66895584
rode the bench hard at real, it was frustrating to watch
>>
>>66893180
>who is PSV
>>
Reminder that the belgian league has overtaken the Dutch league.
>>
>>66894038
>Bony was the hottest property in that country at before cashing in to play second fiddle to Aguero. Eriksen is one of the best mids on that island atm
Bony was quite good for a season and a half, was never the "hottest property".
Eriksen is pretty good at set pieces and scores the occasional blooter, that's kind of it.

For every 1 player from the Dutch league that comes to England, or goes to Germany/Spain/Italy and does well, there's 2 or 3 that do shit and go back to the Netherlands.
>>
>>66896158
he said the best :^)
>>
>>66896463
Reminder that while this is true, nobody watches the belgian league

Reminder that nobody will ever give a shit about such an irrelevant league
>>
>>66893017
Yeah, Ronaldo, Suarez and Zlatan all flopped outside the Eredivisie
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.