[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that the Warriors, Sharks, Giants, and A's all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (236 KB, 559x371) Image search: [Google]
image.png
236 KB, 559x371
Reminder that the Warriors, Sharks, Giants, and A's all won on April 16th and that the Bay Area is better than whatever shit hole you're from
>>
The Bay > L.A.
>>
>commiefornia

Yeah nah m8. You guys are literally everything wrong with America. I hope your state falls into the fucking ocean.
>>
>>66888230
>muh flyover is the TRUE America!!

Kek, stay jealous
>>
>>66888317
Already stayed there. Nothing but libshits, niggers, and illegals. Hell on earth for anyone who isn't a complete cuck.
>>
> >>66888317
>state where 45% of the residents speak a language other than English at home

Yeah, that's the real slice of Americana ;^)
>>
>>66888379

>I know nothing about California, the post
>>
>>66888200
Yeah, I forgot to mention that the Kings, Dodgers, and Angels all lost today, and that the Clippers will lose tomorrow
>>
File: image.jpg (524 KB, 2000x895) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
524 KB, 2000x895
>>66888379
Where did you stay fammo? To be honest if you're going for a vacation to California I wouldn't recommend staying in the cities. The natural beauty of the state is what makes it the crown jewel of the west
>>
File: 1417410733795.png (26 KB, 594x675) Image search: [Google]
1417410733795.png
26 KB, 594x675
>>66888230
>your state will never be relevant
>>
File: Why.jpg (21 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
21 KB, 288x499
but the quakes lost
>>
>>66889749
who
>>
>my area is great!

I need you faggots to know, all of you, each of you shitbags that double down on shit like this, to know that your area is great in spite of you.

Outside of the fact that most of any given sports roster is composed of transplants/out-of-towners, you as a human being likely do nothing to improve the place you live in.

I mean, shitposting on 4chan aside, your life is so personally unfulfilling that you actually appropriate the success of people better/happier than you like it's your own to try to feel good about yourself.

Tldr, go hop off the Golden Gate you sad sack of shit.
>>
>>66890015
I personally drafted Steph Curry and Buster Posey you retard

How about you know what you're talking about before you post next time
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.