[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how can anyone stop him from scoring?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
File: TSUUUU.webm (2 MB, 824x460) Image search: [Google]
TSUUUU.webm
2 MB, 824x460
how can anyone stop him from scoring?
>>
get the groundman to not paint the penalty spot on
>>
>>66881072
my god...
>>
>>66881072
I thought the new offside rule states that if a player is offside and interferes with the goalkeeper, it will count as offside?

Wouldn't Ronaldo being offside interfere with the rest of the play?
>>
>>66881072
how is he always in the right place at the right time?

is hes a god?
>>
>muh high-line
>muh modern football
>get blown the fuck out

some spanish teams are managed by idiots
soon they'll realize their only chance is by playing like atletico and we won't see such absurd offensive stats in spain
>>
>>66881590
you are retarded
>>
>>66881072
holy fuck what a strike, look at the power he has even in his weaker foot

let's see messi hit a blooter like that with his right foot
>>
>>66881609
suck my dick
>>
>>66881072
Wow literally better than Messi
>>
>Getafe's home
>All the "fans" celebrating Cristina's goal
Thank god this piece of shit of a club is getting relegated, they are literally Real Madrid B.
>>
>>66881514

I don't understand the offside rule at all... fairly new to soccer, but isn't it offside if you're "actively involved in the play"? how does that not apply to ronaldo there?
>>
>>66881072

Not downplaying his ability, but this has more to do with awful defending than his skill.
>>
>>66881878
He didn't touch the first pass or interfere with the defenders or the goalkeeper. The second pass is onside
>>
>>66881878
Because if Crynaldo doesn't get his way, the whole league will be in trouble.
>>
>>66881514
>>66881878
Ronaldo is no actively involved in the the first pass. The second pass is a totally different play, and he is onside there.
>>
>>66881965

oh so it kind of resets after every pass? that makes more sense, thanks
>>
>>66881965
>A player in an offside position is only penalised if, at the moment the ball touches or is played by one of his team, he is, in the opinion of the referee, involved in active play by: interfering with play or. interfering with an opponent or. gaining an advantage by being in that position.

How is that not offside? He was at a CLEAR advantage as he was wide open in the middle of nowhere.
>>
quite honestly 100x better than Messi
>>
I AM SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF THIS PIECE OF SHIT GETTING ANY FUCKING ATTENTION. HE IS
SO
FUCKING
SHIT
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ0TsPih0i8
Cristiano is literally the GOAT
>>
>>66882257
T
S
U
U
U
U
U
U
>>
>>66882257
literally the best player in the world bro
>>
Truly the best league in the world!

Wow! What a goal!
>>
>>66882046
He wasn't involved in the first pass and it would be unfair to penalise his teammates who did nothing wrong in that play.

The gaining an advantage part is only used if you interfere with the goalkeeper. Like if you stand offside on a free kick and the goalkeeper can't see the ball because you are in the way.
>>
File: messis_son.jpg (19 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
messis_son.jpg
19 KB, 400x300
>>66882259
>that music during the penalties
>>
File: Ronaldtoes.jpg (3 MB, 1224x5645) Image search: [Google]
Ronaldtoes.jpg
3 MB, 1224x5645
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
If you have a 10 yard head start on defenders to receive a pass because you're offside, how is that no effecting the play?

Why doesn't a team with a fast forward like Obamayang just have a player stand on the edge of the opponents box, play a long ball over the top to pace man, and have him square it for an easy goal?
>>
>>66881072
OFF SIDE OFF SIDE OFF SIDE OFF SIDE
>>
File: 1394194230367.jpg (90 KB, 847x944) Image search: [Google]
1394194230367.jpg
90 KB, 847x944
http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/afdeveloping/refereeing/law_11_offside_en_47383.pdf

FYI lads
>>
>>66883143
thanks qt
>>
what an overrated fellated shitlord, fucking kebabs and spics
>>
one can argue that jese and cristiano's embrace was more meaningful/loving than anything most of us will experience...jese showed his undying love by sacrificing le gol por le tsu hombre
>>
>>66881882
it has to do with him being a superior athlete/hard worker, which gives him the endurance and energy level allowing him to impose his will. how are people so retarded. the guy has literally not missed a minute of all 33 of their liga games. he is a fucking phenomenon. its hilarious how dull people are
>>
That is offside, there is no way that can be considered not an advantage
My Grandad would be having kittens, seeing this
>>
fuck him
>>
>>66881590
>some spanish teams
You mean 17 Spanish teams.
>>
>>66883057
calm down and sit on a toilet
>>
>>66882259
kek

KEK

K E K

Tsuuunaldo is such a joke
>>
>>66881072
>le goalhang til someone gifts him a tap in man
>>
>>66882259
a goals a goal, doesn't matter if they're a blooter from your own half or a tap-in, credit to ronaldo for finding his way into good goalscoring positions.
>>
>shit teams playing a high line
never understood this meme
>>
>>66882938
oh lord...I thought it was just one time...
>>
>>66882938
>185cm(6'1)
>still tiptoes
top kek
>>
>>66882938
The most condemning pic is the one from Sporting. This is a lifelong trauma
>>
>>66881072
I almost expected him to do his gay 180 degree jump, but even Ronaldo realized how meaningless and easy that goal was.
>>
>>66882046
>He was at a CLEAR advantage

Of course he was. But the rule is bullshit and will never be fixed.
>>
>>66882259
Kekerino
>>
>>66882259
Kek
>>
>>66891621
when will they (he) learn?
>>
he literally
CANNOT
STOP
SCORING
>>
File: 1460577315818.gif (2 MB, 350x260) Image search: [Google]
1460577315818.gif
2 MB, 350x260
>>66882259
What a legend
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
Fucking hell he is literally goal hanging now.

The first pass is technically fine but the keeper is still in a two on one situation. Bullshit rule imo.

Also
>Jessy
>>
>Missi
F I N I S H E D
>>
has Cristiano transcended what it means to score a tap in?
>>
haha how the fuck is he not offside there

>lel liga
>>
>>66881072
truly the GOAT

how can messhit even compete?
>>
>yfw he TSUUUUUUUUUUUs his way to a cheeky league victory
>>
Shitty tap in

Shit defense

1/10 goal
>>
>he scores 20 of these per season and people call him the goat
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.